{PP-F1 Xanatos, Majyenta, Bregolas, Katarina} "It Takes All Kinds...."

With Majyenta, Katarina, and I properly acquainted we decided to stick together for the time being, especially while we search for Maj's friends. It's funny, I don't usually take on companions this easily, but

something about these two have really stuck on me. "Well Maj, if we are to find your friends, we had better start looking. Do you have his location on your HUD?" Hopefully we can get this moving along without

anyone getting hurt...

"My mini-map? Yeah let me check.' I pull up my map and search for Bregolas....Ah there he is, in Delfino Square.

'I've got him here in Delfino Square, looks like if we keep heading east we should get there in a few minutes. I'll shoot him a message and tell him to stay put" 

We're on our way to you, will be there in a few minutes

'Hey Kat, you coming with?' I turn asking the girl.

"If You'll have me then I'd love to go, Who is this bregolas guy anyway? One of your friends from school?"

FInally a team, this is something I can work with, Going solo is rough, after that fiasco this morning I can only imagine what kind of stuff we'll be getting into.

"what's on the east side of town? other than Delfino square obviously...

Once I reach the fountain I wait for a few hours. Majyenta doesn't show so I decide I might as well get equipped before I go figure out how to survive in this game. I head over to what my mini map calls Delfino Square. I am in the middle of the market when I recieve a message from Majyenta.

We're on our way to you, will be there in a few minutes

I hit the reply button.

Alright dude, but you better show up this time!

I sit down on one of the main benches and wait patiently for who I assume is Legault and Majyenta.

As Maj relays us his friends location, I note that they are still missing a friend, this "Legault" has been nowhere to be seen. I wonder if hes already been killed. Damn, that would put a damper on the mood so far.

Maybe this "Bregolas is like Maj. If he is, than i may have just found yet another friend.

"Well if we are to find your friend before we get side attracted again, we best better leave now" I tell Maj.

"Katarina, in the east also lies one off the gates out of the city, it's usually pretty crowded during the day" I explain to her.

"Yeah thats true, even if we have his exact location, we will still have a hard time to find him in the crowd." His icon still shows him in the square, so I head out.

As I walk I take the opportunity to actually take in this game for the first time. It's truly amazing. The floor above us programmed to look like the sky, with a few clouds.

The NPC shopkeepers shouting their offers into the streets, haggling with players. Can these characters have enough software to successfully haggle?

That's one of the things I would say should stay on a Human-Human basis, but here it is, a computer bartering with a person trapped inside a death game. 

As Maj starts walking, I follow, eager to meet bregolas. new teammates are always a benefit, more brains, all that...

"Who is coming and going from the gate? players or NPC's? are they programmed to do that? 

I notice Majyenta taking in the scenery and I walk closer to him.

"Beautiful isn't it? I took a good long look from the tavern at Horunka village, and I was amazed at just how real it seemed, an element of fakeness, but still beautiful enough to be believeable, it wouldn't be that hard to forget about the real world would it?"

As I sit I take in the view of the people around me. Everyone has different clothing styles and weapons. How do I get new clothes? I wonder. I scan the area for a shop where I may be able to buy some clothes that I like better once I get my hands on some cash. I notice a tavern in one end of the square. It looks so real it's amazing. This game sure does look real it's amazing that this technology exists. Why would someone trap us in a place like this? Maybe I don't want an answer. Staying here would be such a great thing. No I can't think like that! I have to get back to my family. I scan the crowds for Majyenta and Legault in hopes they show up.

After realizing how late it was getting. I had an idea! I wonder if that gorgeous singer will be there again tonight, maybe ill slip away for a few and make a visit. I slip away from Maj and Katarina, towards the west end of the city where I found

the woman the other night. Maj and Katarina do not notice me slipping in between the crowds. 

They will be fine without me I'm sure. I mean how much trouble can a guy and a girl get into in the middle of a gigantic city.....oh god.

'Hey Xana...', I glance around, 'Well that figures. Did you add him to your friends list Katarina? If you did we could see where he went, I hadn't thought to.'

I kept walking to the square, wondering what he had to do . But i guess it doesn't really matter, He was no one i knew before today, and probably won't see again.

I hear a soft melody coming from down a road. 'Music? I guess  thats nice, but we need to find Bregolas. I think we're almost at the square.

"I didn't... I'm not quite used to that yet, its hard to make the transition from a handshake to the click of the 'add friend button'."

"He'll be back I think, most likely went to go find someone to help, an impulse of his I imagine."

I hope he'll be back, we may get into trouble without him... Whats that music? guitar? no... lute?

"Do you have any other friends in the game Maj?"

I hope they get here soon. I need to get out and get some experience before all the good hunting spots are taken.

I look up at the sky and watch some birds fly overhead. 

Why is this world so realistic? All of a sudden some music floats by. Is it a lute? No I think it's a mandolin. In the real world my sister played the mandolin. 

I wonder how she's doing now... I look back up at the birds. She would have loved this place, 

I lay down on the bench and close my eyes.

After wondering the east side market for a while, I spot Maj towering above the others. Advantage to being tall I guess haha. I think I'll sneak up on him. Give him something to get excited about. Who knows? We all might get a laugh out of it.

I sneak and slither through the crowds, slightly crouching to avoid Maj seeing my head above all the others. Now if i can just get past that cluster of sellers, i should be able to poke his side and scare the shiz out of him XD 

But I notice that they seem to be alright just by themselves. Hmm maybe I'll let them find their friend and I'll catch up to them later. I need to find a blacksmith.