Sundance's Journal

Sundance

» Username: Sundance

» Real name: Donnacha MacCuir

» Age: 22

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6'0

» About:

History: I wasn't the coolest kid in school but I had enough body mass and the advantage of a foreign accent to keep myself in the winner's circle. Cycle forward a few years past graduation and I'm a respected member of the working population. I'm not a gamer! I'm a paramedic, I drag drunks out of gutters and rescue your grandma from the bedroom floor. You ask me on the street if I knew the specifications of the latest nerve gear setup and I came back at you with 'what the heck are specifications'? I was only trying on the damn thing! My brother is the gamer, not me! For months all he would go on about was this stupid Sword Art Online, what a hick it would be for him when I told him I got it for him for his birthday! All I wanted to do was see what all the fuss was about, but at least I take some small comfort in knowing it's me in here and not my little brother. I don't even want to think about what would happen if he ended up in here but I have got to get back to him as soon as possible, and if beating this game is what it takes then that is just what I'm going to do!

» Virtues:

• Compassion - it takes a special kind of person to do what I do. The kind of person that refuses to allow anyone else live anything but a better life than the one they're currently living, and I'd like to think that comes across on Sword Art Online too.
  • Fearless - I can't sit around and wait for somebody else to bust me out of here, there ain't nothing that's going to stand in my way!
  • Resourceful - Did I ever tell you the time I fixed my mate's leaky femoral with a wad of duct tape and some pliers? Then you should probably buy me a drink!

» Flaws:

• Blunt - Words, words, words; I prefer just cutting to the damn chase! Admittedly not everyone likes this, but why call a moron anything other than a moron? Honestly is the best policy isn't it?
  • Reckless - Dude, I could totally take that thing just watch! Er, oh okay maybe not. So maybe sometimes I rush in, at least I'm doing something though?
  • Fierce - Even medics can have a bad day, people will learn pretty quick not to cross me. I have a goal, and if you're not helping me achieve it or slowing it down then you're as good as worthless to me!

Profession: N/A

Skills

Non-combat:

Passive:

Combat:

Weapon skills:

» One - Handed Straight Swords [1/5]

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:
  • 10x bread

• 15x water

• 1x set of basic clothing

• 1x basic one-handed sword.

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open]

» [solo/private/open]

Relationships

» [RL] Finnick MacCuir - Little brothers can be the worst, but at the end of the day they're still little brothers...

Story Thus Far

» Peachy, some fella in a red hood has just told me I could die at any second. I sure hope I remembered to pay my electricity bill this month...