[SP-F1] Hunting

With a newly found determination to save the SAO community, I set out to find MOBS to gain col and raise my level. Before the low-level mobs were all taken out, I went to a nearby MOB spawn point and looked for boars. After I see one I engage it, slashing at it. I get a fine hit across its side and dodge a clumsy retaliation from the boar. 

ID: 11484 BD: 8 CD:12 LD:14 BD:1

Legault(Hits for 1 damage)

Boar (Misses)

Legault 5/5

Boar 4/5

With confidence in my abilities to fight this boar, I go for another attack, aiming for a attack on his face. As I attack he retaliates at the same time barely dodging my attack and while rushing at me, but I am able to sidestep it barely. Frustrated at myself I prepare for another attack.

ID: 11485 BD: 5 MD: 5

Legault(Missed)

Boar(Missed)

Legault 5/5

Boar 4/5

I prepare myself for its next attack, letting the boar make the first move. It growls and snorts at me and I snicker at it, ready to dodge and retaliate. It rushes me and I easily sidestep it and as I stab down on its back, I overestimate how far the boar will rush past me and I stab down at air. Getting more and more frustrated about the boar, I prepare myself, determined to land the next hit. 

ID: 11487 BD: 3 MD: 5

Legault(Missed)

Boar(Missed)

Legault 5/5

Boar 4/5

The boar, looking very confused as to where I went, starts sniffing the ground. I decide this is my chance to get a solid attack and rush at it for a jumping attack to its back. I land a solid attack, confirmed by the squeal the boar releases and as it turns to rush at me, I jump to avoid him from sweeping me out from under my legs and I complete the action easily. 

ID: 11489 BD: 6 MD: 4

Legault(Hit for 1 damage)

Boar(Missed)

Legault 5/5

Boar 3/5

Facing towards the boar I go for a direct lunge, aiming for its eye, wanting to blind it. I overestimate my ability to be precise and barely. The boar steps back and and revs his feet, snorting and growling. Barely getting ready for his attack I avoid it. I say a silent thank you and prepare myself for the next trade.

ID: 11490 BD: 5 MD: 2

Legault 5/5 (Miss)

Boar 3/5 (Miss)

Noticing how the boar is getting tired I take advantage of the situation and go for a solid hit right through his skull. As it lands I hear the cracking of its skull and pull my dagger out, with a satisfied feeling seeing the slightly pixelated blood on the dagger and see the boar fall to the ground then dissipate in a shower of pixels. Feeling a sense of accomplishment by not getting hit at all by the boar I move on to find another enemy to slay. 

ID: 11492 BD: 10 LD: 18

Legault 5/5 (Hits for 3 damage with crit)

Boar 0/5 (Deceased)

Obtained 25 Col+ 1 Common Material

As I am searching for another mob I hear a low growling behind me. Preparing myself for the blow I feel is incoming, my instincts kick in and I crouch down feeling a wolf soar over my head, teeth bared. I turn to the wolfs exposed behind and I strike landing a solid blow. I feel a surge of joy that almost always comes along with landing a attack on a mob

ID: 11494 BD: 7 MD: 4

Legault 5/5 (Hit for 1 damage)

Wolf 2/3 (Missed) 

Immediately after I had struck the wolf and I had released my dagger, it swept my feet out from under while turning to face me and as I flail to the ground, by a stroke of luck I hit the wolf while I was mid-air. As the wolf was slightly panicking I stood up and quickly admired a bruise on the arm I landed on. I noticed how confused and hurt the wolf was and decided it was my chance to recover from the wolfs attack. 

ID: 11497 BD: 7 MD: 8

Legault 4/5 (Hit for 1 damage)

Wolf 1/3 (Hit for 1 damage)

Ready to finish off the weakened wolf, I prepare for the killing blow on the panicking wolf. I quickly rush at it, wanting a stylish attack, and jump into a downwards strike on his back. I see my dagger going deeper into the creature then I have ever seen. With a quick smirk and a small laugh I kick the wolfs dead body before it dissipates and with a satisfied feeling I move on.

ID: 11498 BD: 6 MD: 9 LD: 2

Legault 4/5 (Hit for 1 damage) 

Wolf 0/3 (Deceased)

1 Common Material

Quite satisfied of hitting level 2 I remember the injury I suffered and sit down to eat some bread. I hear the alert that I had received a message and saw that it was from a friend, Wendell.

Message From: Wendell

Hey, I decided to go hunting, I'll message you if I need your help.

After reading the message I feel a slight surge of worry, then assure myself he will be fine. After I eat my bread, feeling rather refreshed, I set out to find another mob. Feeling rather cocky, I leave with a sway, flipping my dagger over in my hand.

Still flipping the dagger in my hand I heard a small buzzing in the woods to my left. I turn to my left and see a giant wasp flying towards me! It flies straight for my face, but the turn of my head made it soar right pass me. I then reacted and tried to slice off the wasps tail, but unfortunately, I missed. Fully prepared to fight the wasp now, I flipped my dagger once more and smiled.

ID: 11506 BD: 3 MD: 3

Legault 7/7 (Missed)

Wasp 4/4 (Missed)

Perfectly prepared to fight this wasp, I waited for the wasps' attack and planned out my dodge. As the wasp lunges at me, stinger first, I dodge to the side and slash its side. A perfect slice! The wasp fell to the ground then slowly hovered upwards. Wanting to finish this quickly and meet up with Wendell, I readied myself for my next attack. 

ID: 11507 BD: 7 MD: 2

Legault 7/7 (Hit wasp for 1 damage)

Wasp 3/4 (Missed) 

In such a hurry to finish this battle I forget that even though I am yet to be hit, I'm not invincible. I start hopping around flipping my dagger and as I am about to attack the wasp, I drop my dagger. In a panic I try to pick up my dagger as quick as possible. Luckily, this action causes the wasp to soar over my head while he was about to attack, and confused I shrug and ready myself for another attack.

ID: 11508 BD: 4 MD:5

Legault 7/7 (Missed)

Wasp 3/4 (Missed)

Ready to attack, I make the first move. I crouch down and rush underneath the mid-air wasp a slice down his stomach. Feeling like I achieved something, I stood up and flipped my dagger. Forgetting about the giant wasp I feel a sharp object through my back and fall to the ground. I feel a stinger leave my body and I see my health bar drop. Worried about getting injured further, I ready myself to finish the wasp off

ID: 11509 BD: 7 MD: 10

Legault: 4/7 (Hit wasp for 1 damage)

Wasp: 2/4 (Hit Legault for 3 damage)

Weary from the wasps latest attack I ready myself to finish it off. The wasp, hungry for more of my health, flies at me headfirst. I stick my dagger outwards and close my eyes, hoping that the wasp cant stop itself and runs headfirst into my dagger. I feel weight putting against my arms and the rather annoying buzzing sound that has been going on throughout the whole fight stops. I breath a sigh of relief as the wasp slides off my dagger and falls to the ground. Thankful for what just happened, I rest.

ID: 11528 BD: 9 MD: 10 LD: 18

Legault 4/7 (Hit wasp for 2 damage)

Wasp 0/4 (Deceased)

Obtained 20 Col+ 1 Common Material

I slowly walk to a safe spot, trying to avoid other aggro ranges of monsters and sit down to eat some bread and drink some water. Happy about how the day was going I sat there munching and contemplating how much I could handle when it comes to mobs. I thought of my friends Bregolas, Majyenta, and Wendell and hope that they are still safe. After I drink 2 water and a piece of bread, I swagger away, looking to find more monsters to strike down.

-2 water -1 bread

Legault 7/7 

Being careful not to be caught by surprise, my eye caught the movements of another boar sniffing the ground and snorting rather loudly. Deciding this is my chance to strike the boar and catch it off guard. As I am about to strike, the boar turns and faces me with a surprising amount  of speed and it rushes me and knocks me down with a huge amount of force. As I am on the ground and it is on top of me, I shove my dagger into its snout and cause it to retreat backwards, squealing. I stand off and brush off the dirt that got on my purple cloak.

ID:11789 BD: 9 MD: 8

Legault 6/7 (Was hit for 1)

Boar 3/5 (Was hit for 2)

Staring right into the boars eyes, I rev my feet, trying to mock it and it snorts and growls in return. The boar charges at me, slipping on some mud and falls on its side while sliding toward me. I jump over it and prepare myself to stab down on its stomach and forget that my in-game height is now the same as my real life height and I don't jump quite enough and catch my tip-toes on its stomach. I face-plant onto the mud, but stand up quickly and wipe the mud off my face.

ID: 11792 BD: 5 MD: 2

Legault 6/7 (Missed)

Boar 3/5 (Missed)

Still having mud in my eyes, the boar recovers from its miss and charges me while I'm distracted and stabs me through the back with its tusk, but luckily, it quickly backs up. Even though I can't really process the pain, it still wheres me out and I take a sloppy attack at the boar and to no surprise, I miss. The boar snorts at me and I feel like I hear a little boar snicker. Worried of this having to be my first time to flee I stand up, considering what I will do next

Legault: 3/7 (Took 3 damage)

Boar 3/5 (No damage dealt to it)

ID: 11889 BD: 3 MD: 10

Right after making the decision to flee, I get rammed by the boar once again. Seeing my hp bar drop to red is something I am not used to, so this further more increases my incentive to flee. I see the boar snort and huff and I flee as fast as I can, and try my best to get out of its aggro range. I set my eyes on a nearby tree and head for it, because there are no mobs lurking around it. As I turn back and see the boar return to its spawn area, I exhale and set myself against the tree. I eat some bread and drink some water to recover from the previous battle.

- 2 bread - 3 water

Legault 7/7 (Healed up)