(SP-F1) Catching Prey

I message Legault, " Hey, I decided to go hunting, I'll message you if i need your help."

As I am searching on Floor 1, I find a wild boar walking around, and decide it'll be the first thing I kill. I pull out my battleaxe and run toward the boar, as I'm close enough to the boar, I swing, but I miss the boar, because I missed the boar, I accidentally stumble because I am still trying to get used to the combat system in SAO, and I start to twirl around trying to regain my balance.  As I was twirling, the boar rams me and i fall to the ground.

ID:11500 BD: 3 MD: 7

Wendell: 4/5 (Missed attack)

Boar: 3/3 (Landed 1 damage)

After that, I regain my balance, and I give the boar a look of hatred, as the boar gives me about the same look back. This boar and I stare at each other for about another 5 seconds,  and I swing at the boar again. I miss again, I swung upward this time, and my stomach is showing perfectly. I watch the boar give what looked like a smirk, and the boar attacks but I quickly respond and dodge the attack. After that, I feel this relief feeling that i didn't get hit again.

ID:11503 BD:1 MD:4

Boar: 3/3 (Missed Attack)

As I am feeling this relief from not getting attacked, I am actually hesitant to attack again because yes, I am scared that I will die, I start to shake as give my next attack. I swing at the boar with all the power i can give, but I swing to high above the boar, and all the weight pf my body shifts and I fall over, while im trying to get up, defenseless. I watch the boar charge and hit my side. I start to scream,but then I don't actually feel any pain. I find this weird. So I fall over after the charge of the boar.

ID;11504 BD: 2 MD: 8

Wendell 3/5 (Missed attack)

Boar 3/3 (Hit dealing 1 damage)

I'm am shaking like an earthquake from fear now. In my mind I think " I need to get away. I can't die in my first battle." So I swing at the boar once more. As I miss yet again. I get this feeling that I'm going to die right away. My first battle. I would have done nothing at all to help the SAO community if I die right away. So the boar lunges again and lands another hit on me. I am about to burst into tears as I think now of all the great memories I've had in the real world. I come to my senses and realize that I can survive, if I can just get away from the boar and get someones help.

ID: 11505 BD: 4 MD: 7

Wendell 2/5 ( Misses attack)

Boar 3/3 (Hits dealing 1 damage)

I feel very scared, frightened, and many other emotions as I start to sprint away from the boar, trying to get out of its agro range. I look back as I'm sprinting away at full speed from this boar, and watch it slow down as I get farther ans farther away from it. Once I do, I sit down and eat 2 pieces of bread and drink some water. I know that I am safe now and get this feeling of relief that I wont die yet. I think about my options and what I can do know. I think of my buddy, so I think about messaging Legault again to hopefully party with him, because I know that go alone right now.

Wendell 5/5 (Fled from battle)

After I am not scared to death because I was about to die, I finally gain the courage to go and try to kill a boar. I walk out of the town of beginnings and search for another boar. I see one in the distance, and start to shake a little. I grip my battleaxe and walk towards the boar. I go to its back and strike, I miss yet again and the boar turns around and charges me, hitting me dead in the stomach.

ID:11794 BD:4 MD:9

Wendell 3/5 (Missed attack)

Boar 3/3 (Hit dealing 2 damage)

I am already shaking as I stand up ready for my next move. I then feel a burst of courage and I swing my battleaxe with all my might, and I hit the boars head right in between the eyes and hear the boar shriek, then fall to the ground. I smile so big it seems to be the size of the grand canyon. I then see the boar burst into little crystals. they look so beautiful in my eyes. I reach for them, wanting to take some to keep forever, but they all disappear as I try to grab them. 

ID:11795  BD: 10 MD: 6

Wendell: 3/5 (Hit dealing 3 damage)

Boar: 0/3 (Died)

After my first victory in SAO, I am feeling very happy. I walk back to the town of beginnings to heal up. I eat 2 pieces of bread to get back the 2 health I lost. Then, U message Legault saying " Hey, I killed my first boar! I'm going to go see what else I can find." Then walk back to the valley, in search of more boar to battle. As I see another, I give a little smirk, felling a little cocky, and grab my battleaxe, and walk towards the boar.

Wendell: 5/5

I walk to the boar and attack, my axe swung at least 2 ft above the boar. I then know, I can't be this cocky. If I just stratagize a bit more, I may be able to hit these and not miss as much! I bring my axe back to my side, wondering where the boar went. Then the next thing I know, my side gets slammed by the boar. This boar is really smart I think in my head, instead of thinking about dying. I fall to the ground as I think that. Then I stand up, waiting for the next set of attacks.

ID:11798 BD:2 MD: 8

Wendell: 4/5 ( Missed attack)

Boar:3/3 ( Hit dealing 1 damage)

As I wait for the next set of moves, I decide to strike before the boar can, just in case. So, I swing my battleaxe downwards, and the boar quickly dodges the attack. I am amazed by this move from the boar because I was certain that I would hit him. The boar then lunges towards me but I let go of my axe, so I can maneuver and dadge the boars attack. I works very well and the boar seems to be angry, as we stare at each other for a bit, observing each other.

ID: 11799 BD: 5 MD: 2

Boar: 3/3 (Missed attack)

After this boar and I stare at each other a bit, I grab my axe and take a long lung forward to attack this boar. Of course, like always, my attack missed. After all of these my self-esteem is lowering by each miss I do. The boar attacks me almost immediately   after my attack is done. But, luckily, I dodge the attack as quick as I can, and succeed, After that, my self-esteem rises some. I feel a little... Happy/nervous to battle this boar any longer. But I decide to fight this boar some more. 

ID: 11800 BD:4 MD:4

Wendell: 4/7 (Missed)

Boar: 3/3 (Missed)

I start to think of my next attack, and I think of it. I'll try and make the boar think I'll be going one way, but then go the other way instead. I am not sure if it will worl, but I think I really should try anything at this point. I do this move, and surprisingly, I take a slice out of the the boars skull like its a piece of bread. I again watch, as this boar erupts into little crystals that float up into the air. I smile at the thought of not dying. I then notice something very good. I am now level 2! I start to jump up and down in excitement. I am so happy, I actually skip back to the town of beginnings and drink some water.

ID:11801 BD: 10 MD: 8

Wendell 4/7 - 7/7 (hit dealing 3 damage)

It's been about a day since I won my first battle ever in SAO. I've had nothing in mind to do, and it's gotten boring. So, obviously, I go back into the "outdoors" and hunt for more things to kill. As I walk out looking, I see a couple of boars, and think to myself, nah, I think I should find something else to kill. So I turn away from them, and keep looking. I keep looking and looking, not seeming to find anything. But then, I see a wolf, and I know that'll be my next battle in SAO. So I grab my batleaxe, and walk toward the wolf, seeking a good place to attack. I find a pretty decent shot to take on the wolfs back, and I go for it. I swing my battleaxe and hit the wolf. It shrieks, turns around with its sharp fangs out, and tries to bite me. I quickly dodge the attack. I am quite proud of that dodge, and I feel like this will be an easy fight.

ID: 11986  BD: 7 MD: 4

Wendell: 7/7 (Hit dealing 1 damage)

Wolf: 3/4 (Missed)

I feel quite certain that I will defeat this boar, so I quickly make my next move, I lung toward the wolf, as I swing my battleaxe I see the wolf dodge my attack, I don't feel as certain that i'll win. After the wolf dodges my axe, I watch the wolf lunge towards me and bite my arm. I yell as I try and pull the wolf off of my arm. After it's off I really know that this battle won't be easy, because the wolf is probably faster than I am. But I still want to fight it.

ID: 11987 BD: 4 MD: 8

Wendell: 6/7 (Missed)

Wolf: 3/4 (Hit dealing 1 damage)

I still think I will win this battle, and I know I still will fight the wolf, so I think of my next move, so I think of my next move, I come up with the plan to move toward the right of the wolf, but swing my axe to the left. So, I use this plan of attack on the wolf. I do it solidly, but I of course miss the wolf by a couple of inches. I fell disappointed by this. The wolf lunges at me, but instead of biting me, it tries to scratch me instead. As quickly as I can, I move out of the way to dodge the attack, luckily doing so. 

ID:11988 BD: 2 MD: 3

Wolf: 3/4 (Missed)

I again think of a plan. But I don't think of anything, so i attack. I swing my axe but of course miss and fall over. The wolf then bites my neck will a lot of power. I shriek as it lets go. I know now I will lose this fight. So i start to sprint away. All I want to do is get away. I am obviously not ready to face anything but a boar. So surprisingly, I make it back to the town of beginnings. I eat 3 pieces of bread and 1 drink of water. I am super happy to be alive.

ID: 11989  BD: 4 MD: 10

Wendell: 3/7 Now 7/7 (Missed, Fled)

Wolf: 3/4 (Hit dealing 3 damage)

Now that I know I can't kill anything but a boar, I go back out tot find some boars. I see one and decide I will attack it. I sprint towards it and strike at the boar, using most of my body weight in the attack. I miss, of course, and I fall to the ground, but I quickly get up so I can dodge an attack. I don't know where the boar is, as I look around, I see it, but it's charging me, and hits me in the chest. I fall again to the ground. I get back up, but not as quickly. 

ID:12035 BD: 3 MD: 6

Boar: 3/3 (Hit dealing 1 damage)

As I get up, I notice the boar is just staring at me, I look at the boar for a bit, So then I grip my axe and I swing my axe with all of my might. I hit the boar right in the side of the head, and it goes straight through his head. The boar falls to the ground and erupts into the little crystals. I smile and think " Maybe I can kill something other than a boar... I should try later today."  Also, I feel like the little crystals that go into the air will never get old, it'll always be cool.

ID: 12036  BD: 10 MD: 4

Wendell: 6/7 (Hit dealing 3 damage)

I walk back into the town of beginnings. I have a little smirk on my face. I am thinking of what I should try and kill next, I feel like I should try for a wolf again, even though they are strong. But I have also seen a giant wasp and I want to fight that as well. I just don't know. I think I should just do anything but a boar really. Ill figure it out later tonight, because I'm sure that I will try for something again later tonight. I notice again that my health is only 6/7, so i drink some water to refill it.

Wendell: 7/7 (Healed) 

• 3 months later...

After a long period of huge denial, I come to my senses and want to level up, so maybe the next time we fight a boss. So I go back to the fields once again. I find a boar and think to myself " Better practice on something easy" I swing, miss, and fall over, shocked that my attacked missed that badly. The boar turns around and rams me, dealing one damage, i get up as fast as i can and i can tell, that I am really rusty at this fighting, and I need to get my skill back. I grip my axe and grit my teeth, ready for the next attack.

ID:22361

\Wendell: 8/9

Boar 3/3