Cidney knew she would die if she left the town. She knew that. But Cidney wanted to leave it so badly, and she figured, it wouldn't be that bad to die in battle, especially helping someone help. So, in the end, Cidney had to decide upon leaving town. But she was not highly equip with much gear, but she still was gonna head out to the wilds, whether her instincts agreed with her or differed with her. Cidney would not stay in the Town of Beginning's on floor one any longer! It was time for her to awaken her true inner self. Cidney had to do it, to bring open her soul.

I have to survive, but I also must fight.....I need to stop being a shy little duckling and wake up! SNAP! Wake up, Cidney. You need to wake up, and realize you are not allowed to sit and rot on floor one under any circumstances at all. Cidney snapped herself out of it as she slipped out of bed, slowly sliding off her pajamas, and putting on her everyday clothes, which did not require any washing. That was a cool part of Sword Art Online. You did not have to wash your clothes, and you did not even have to eat!

How could anything make your body survive without any sort of food? It's not like someone's been coming to my house and feeding me...... What is in this game that makes it so strong and almighty? What is it in this amazing game? 

Cidney had finished slipping on her clothes and now grabbed the little key to her hotel room and her sketchbook as she left the room, locking it behind her. It was still available at this time of day, the free breakfast in the inn. So what Cidney needed to do was get a very good and inspiring meal, that would keep her alive when she finally left this town. 

When Cidney made it to the bottom of the inn's stairs, she smelled the amazing scent of waffles with syrup, yogurt, apples, orange juice, and more that some's wildest dreams! Cidney stuck to waffles and yogurt again though, and with a little cup of hot chocolate at her side, as she sketched another sketch in her drawing, as she did at every meal.

The drawing this time was of her food, which it had never been before. Cidney was also in a good mood, so that might of added to the reason she was gleefully drawing some waffles and yogurt with some hot chocolate. But, as she ate, a small smile formed on her lips. Cidney was gonna exit the inn, and be happy, as she would cross those gates, without a fear this time. And hopefully with some kind of hide or fang pulled from a normal mob as well coming with her.

I? Die? You got to be kidding me.