[SP-F1] worn out welcome <quest>

snake walks up to a board that read quests at the top. upon the board was a note that said, a couple wants some help with getting material for their shop and that the reward would be a iron scale chestplate. (ah, what the heck i'll go besides i don't have any protective clothes on anyway.) he takes the note and walks off to where the shop is. snake arrives at the blacksmith shop, looking up at the sign that reads,"Griswold's and Hanna's Armorsmiths shop." he walks up to the door and knocks on it, a loud voices rips through the door. "DEAR GET THE DOOR." another voice follows that is soft and calm,"okay, probably a quest taker." the door creaks open and a rather small woman walks into view."may i help you?" snake responds hastily,"yes i'm here for the quest, i would like the iron scale chestplate." the woman motions him to come in, so he does as she asked. a grizzly man stands at an anvil in the back corner with a weapon rack and a few hammers on the ground.

snake: 11/11

chunk(s) of iron: 0

(This was supposed to be PP, Good chance that I may die :P)

the man gives snake a serious and stern look, his skin is rough and stale probably be able to strike a match. snake smiles at the man, "hello my name is snake i wou..." "yeah i know what your here for, get your rear over here before i get impatient." snake walks a hurried pace to the man. "okay", the man walks to a table with blueprints scattered across it. he skims over the pile and pulls out a map with a X on a landmark that looks like it symbolizes a cave. pointing to the X, "this is where skeletons gather with a large amount of iron chunks i want you to go over to the cave and kill the skeletons until you have four chunks then you report back to me, got it?" snake looks at the map and lets it soak into his mind. "yeah i have it now. anything else?" the man replies, "no just get that job done and i'll make you the iron scale coat you've come for." snake nods and heads for the door and turns the knob, he exits and jogs to the city's gate.

snake arrives at the gate, he continues to jog through it. (okay so the cave is 37 degrees to the west and about 850 meters away.) he begins turning and sets course to the cave. he begins to wonder how many skeletons will be waiting at the cave and if he'll get back to the shop in one piece. after pondering on the topics he has already ran 800 meters. snake slows to a speed walk as he approaches the cave's mouth, a little chill runs down his back and stops at his tail bone. a clacking sound of bones begin to echo out of the cave. a skeleton walks out of the cave and begins to charge at snake. In a panic, he lashes out his cutlass and launches at the monster. the cutlass smashes some of its bones out of the corpse, it takes a swing with its old cracked sword. the sword slashes the air after snake jumps back.

skeleton: 5/7

BD: 6

MD: 1

snake then bolts to the skeleton with a menacing force and then strikes the skeleton down. the skeleton grabs snake's arm that wields the cutlass and raises its sword, snake twists his arm out of the skeletons grasps and takes a step back. (that would have been my hand.) the skeleton lets out a deep roar, its mouth drapes down like it was unhinged. snake holds out his hand and motions for it to attack him. taunting it further the skeleton leaps with its sword in the air above its head.

skeleton: 2/7

BD: 9

MD: 2

the sword comes down on snake and strikes him down to the ground. the beast points the sword at him and rams it down, but snake rolls out of the way and swipes the legs from under the pile of bones. the skeleton falls and snake swings the cutlass into the side of the monster sending it 7 feet away. the skeleton gets up and glares at snake, a red tent starts to glow from the beast's eyes. its sword begins to have a slight glow in its cracks and they start to seal, in under a min the sword is a shiny metallic silver. (this isn't something you see in any RPGs.)

snake: 9/11

skeleton: 1/7

chunks of iron: 0

BD: 7

MD: 9

Snake grins as he sees the monster's health bar, the skeleton roars louder that before. Snake's grip of the cutlass tighten and then he dashes at the skeleton, he passes the skeleton and it's head cracks and busts. The bones collapse and makes a pile; in the middle is a chunk of iron and 35 Col, he kneels and takes the ore and Col. Putting it into his inventory, he stands and walks down a slope that leads into the cave. The cave takes a turn to the right, so snake walks to the corner of the turn and peaks past it. A large group of skeletons fill the room. (How in the world am I going to get through this and why would there be so many in one place?).

Snake: 9/11

Skeleton: 0/7

BD: 8

Chunks of iron: 1

Col: 35

He smiles and chuckles a low laugh, grabbing a pebble snake throws it at a skeleton. The monster's head snaps back and sees snake. Skeleton begins to sprint at him like the last one, snake takes his cutlass out of the sheath. The skeleton ducks underneath the incoming blade and strikes snake with an upper cut with its blade. (Well this one is more evasive than the other.) Snake puts his foot to the monster's chest and pushes away, the skeleton falls on its back. Getting back up the skeleton starts to grit its teeth.

Skeleton: 7/7

BD: 4

Chunk of iron: 1

Snake runs up to the skeleton and lashes out the sword towards the monster, but the blade slides through its bones. The skeleton swings it's sword at snake's neck, at that instant snake ducks underneath the speeding blade. In the attempt to stray from the skeleton and take back controll over the fight, but it grabs him by the neck, lifts him, and stares into his eyes. (This is going to last forever unless I can get this thing off guard.) A dark feeling overcomes snake and he lets out a chuckle. The skeleton tilts its head, snake takes a tighter grip onto his cutlass.

Skeleton: 7/7

BD: 1

Chunk of iron: 1

he strikes the skeletons arm causing it the collapse, snake backs away as the skeleton looks at the non existent arm. the skeleton swipes the air as it was trying to hit snake, but he dodge rolls to the right. (well that worked out a little bit, but how is this going to play out? maybe if i can pounce off of a wall to gather momentum?) snake looks at the curved walls then shakes his head, (not going to do.) he grips the sword in a knife-like position to were the sword's point points to the ground, like how a serial killer hold their knives.

snake: 9/11

MD:1

chunk of iron: 1

the skeleton leaps to snake while he was pondering and he tries to get out of the way, but was too slow the sword cuts along his black. he rolls when landing and then jumps to the skeleton, it side steps and snake plants the sword in the ground. he rips it out of the ground and swing again, but only slicing air because the target was to far. (I'm becoming too reckless with my attacks, there isn't too much that these things can do. if i want to land hard hitting strikes then i have to build momentum.) snake thinks about the approaches and then some.

snake: 8/11

MD: 8

snake jumps to the wall and pounces off sending him hurling towards the skeleton, but the skeleton brings out his sword and snake lands the hit onto the left shoulder. although he was hit by the skeleton he still was able to hit it. (if i keep this up i won't be able to take out the rest of the mobs.) a bead of sweat trickles down his cheek and onto his black shirt. (i'm glad this game doesn't let your clothes rip or i would be wearing stripes of cloth.) the skeleton begins towards snake and he gets to a defensive stance hoping to block what's coming to him.

snake: 7/11

MD: 8

chunks of iron: 1

the skeleton reaches snake and its sword comes down, snake deflects it and swings his sword only for the skeleton to jump away from the blade. (this is taking too long.) the monster comes back at him with a faster force and sends its sword towards snake, he lifts up his sword and the opponent's blade glides off of his. snake sweeps his legs underneath the mob and it comes straight to the ground with a thud. snake takes his sword and comes down with the cutlass slashing air in the way.

the sword comes down on the skeleton's sternum and crushes it, still going the sword goes into the stone and gets stuck. the skeleton swipes the sword at snake, but he puts his foot down onto its only arm. he takes the hilt of the blade and begins to pull as hard as he can, (this is going to be a pain.) the skeleton starts to flail and snake just backs away till it stops. then he goes to the creature and tries to get the cutlass out again, he starts moving it around and it slowly starts to wedge out of the hole it made. 

skeleton: 3/7

MD: 4

chunks of iron: 1

snake pulls out the sword and the skeleton sweeps snake's legs out from under him and, takes its sword and rams it into him. snake grabs the blade with his hand and tries to pull it out, but it hurts to much too even use his arms. snake grunts as the pain surges through him. snake raises his legs and pushes the skeleton off him, taking the sword by the blade snake begins to pull it out. the blade cuts his hand as he grips the blade tighter and tighter until the blade gives and it comes out. snake throws the blade out of the cave, then he heads for the disarmed mob.

snake: 5/11

skeleton: 1/7

snake approaches the skeleton and sees it is trying to get away, snake hacks off the skeleton's legs and then its arm. he takes the skeleton by the skull and then drops him, with a spin he slings the sword around him and decapitates the mob. the head bursts into pixels before it hits the ground and the remaining bones fall to the ground and a chunk of iron sits on top of the pile along with 35 Col. he kneels at the small pile of bones and picks up the iron and Col, putting it in his inventory a rock shifts about 4 meters away.

skeleton: 0/7

BD: 9

MD: 9 but he died before he could hit me

LD: 20

chunks of iron: 2

snake turns backwards and lounges at the skeleton, surprised the skeleton tries to bring up its sword. snake slashes the skeleton's ribs making some fall to the ground. the skeleton tried to lash at snake, but he deflect it with his own. snake jumps back and taunts the skeleton by picking up one of its bones and snapping it. the skeleton leaps towards snake with a furious force. (that's it just come to me and lets end this skirmish i started.) a whitish-brown figure comes out of the corner of the turn.

chunks of iron: 2

the skeleton dodges to the side, which catches snake off guard, then rams him in the side with its dagger. snake lets out a yell and elbows the mob in the face, taking the dagger out he throws it to the ground. (in real life i'd be bleeding out at this point, hell i'd be bleeding out a long time ago.) the skeleton at the corner of the turn just stands there just watching them fight, another chill runs down snake's spine. Snake rushes the unarmed skeleton with his blade ready to slash off its head or skull in this case. (Have you now.) A smile stretches across his face.

Snake:3/11

Skeleton: 5/7

Chunks of iron: 2

Snake strikes the skeleton with a side ways swipe and tears out most of the skeleton's rib cage out. Snake looks to the skeleton in the corner that is still staring at them, "you're next after this one." The skeleton shacks its head, then points to snake. He looks back down at the skeleton on the ground and it start to crawl away from him, he begins to drag it outside. "I'll take care of the trash." Snake takes a the cutlass and raises it up in the air.

Snake: 3/11
Skeleton: 3/7

BD: 8

Chunks of iron: 2

Snake rams the sword into the skeleton's lower spine and twists, the spine's discs crack and break apart. He drops the skeleton onto the ground, it swings its sword at snake. The blade only touches his shirt and the skeleton start to crawl away. A hint of pity crosses through snake's mind, but that is cleared when he considers it as just a program. Taking the skeleton by its head and he looks at the half mutilated clustered body of bone. The skeleton just hangs there and accepts its fate, he rams the cutlass into the skeleton's mouth and twists it. its jaw snaps off and the skeleton bursts into pixels leaving behind a chunk of iron. he looks at the skeleton that was just watching the fight and points his sword at it. "your next." he smiles while he walks to it.

snake: 3/11

skeleton: 0/7

skeleton: 7/7

chunks of iron: 3

snake takes the cutlass and swings at the skeleton, but it moves out of the way and rams its dagger into his shoulder. taking it out it goes for another strike, but snake jumps back before the skeleton could take action. (this isn't going to end well if this keeps up.) snake takes a few steps back to have a little more time, but the skeleton closes in as he steps back. "there is no escape of the inevitable fate of all beings." snake chokes on a breath as he tries to understand how it just talked and why it said that (how?) the skeleton grits its teeth and lounges at snake.

snake: 2/11

skeleton: 7/7

BD: 4

MD: 6

chunks of iron: 3