First post advice

Hey Zeri. No need to be nervous, some of us don't bite at all. It seems like you're very new to all of this, so I'm just going to assume you have no experience with role-playing. You should go over to [CLICK ME]. That link will direct you to the tutorial section. From there you can read about what you need to do on this forum. I've viewed your profile and see that you've posted a journal and got it approved. Since you've gotten it approved, you need to get some experience with role-playing. I'm not very good, but once you start one, link it to me via PM and I will tell you what you need to know or you can ask PST or GMs.

If you have any more questions, post them here or message the PST/GM.

Hey Zeri, I was really nervous when I first started too!

In addition to covering the guides, as far as making your initial posts, I would advise finding an OP thread (the guides will explain this term), and using these threads to gain a few levels before attempting a quest. The quests can be surprisingly difficult. At a certain point you just have to dive in. Have fun!