[OP F-1] The lone spirit enters the city

Once Zeri had entered the Town of Beginnings, he started to walk around and had to admit to himself he was in awe in what he had saw. As he continued walking through town, he saw NPC and players happily talking with one another. Zeri didn't get it. As he continued to walk some more, he said quietly to himself, "Why are all these people so happy? The NPC I can understand, but these players shouldn't be so happy. We're in a death trap for goodness sake! Have they completely lost hope that they gave in to this delusion and accepted their fate?"
Shortly after that, he had bumped into a NPC. He had apologize to him, but the NPC wasn't exactly happy about what happened. The NPC angrily said, "What's your problem you stupid little brat? Are you trying to get yourself beat to the ground, cause if you are I'll be glad to help you." At that exact moment all Zeri could think about was beating him to the ground. The grey-eyed boy took out his broadsword and then said to the NPC, "You really want to act stupid do you? Then by all means, do go ahead and try to 'beat me to the ground'. But you should know, you should never bring fists to a sword fight." After I had said that, the NPC started to nervously walk away. Then Zeri had said to himself "I guess some of these NPC are just as delusional as these players". As he started to walk away, he heard some NPC started to say some things about him. He ignored it and said to himself, "Why do they really want to cause another scence..."
As he continued to walk throughout town, he say a exact repeat of what he first saw. He sighed and continued to walk cause his only concern was to find a quiet place and to take a nap. Shortly after that, he had found a bench by a quiet alley and laid their and hoped that he wouldn't be bothered, even though he couldn't be severely harmed in any way and started to drif off into sleep.

81MQ2yz.png

After training with the Frenzy Boars, Syo heads into Starter City with the new gear he has received from Mari. "Looks like I need to find a more suitable color. Not much of a black and grey type of person." he states, as he continues to venture into the inner part of the city. There wasn't much in the city, but things are starting to get tense in the area. Players left and right are adapting to the games and Syo, himself is also getting adapted. The smiles surrounding him, brings him confidence, that they're still humans who can stay sane. What's going on over there? â€‹he thinks to himself, as he watches a player accidentally bump into a NPC. The two starts to argue and the player pulls out his weapon, quickly Syo was about to equip his sword, but then realize that this is a safe zone, no one could be hurt here. The argument didn't last long, but Syo did enjoy himself a little drama for awhile. The NPC takes off and the player walks away, as other NPCs start to talk bad about him.

Syo follows the player to an alleyway and he just takes a seat. You've got to be kidding me.. I thought things would get pretty exciting. he thinks, as he slowly creeps closer to the player. Moments later, he appears in front of the player, awaiting for him to open his eyes. He seems quite confident in himself at a low level. he suggests, as he continues to observe him.

As Zeri was taking his nap, a dream- a nightmare to be more accurate- crepped up on him. It wasn't any regular old nightmare, this one has been haunting him for quite some time. Images of that night played in his head like a broken record that didn't seem that it wanted to end. Then a something had told him this, "Wake up...Wake up...Wake up."
After that Zeris's eyes snapped open and then said, "When will this end? Will it ever end or am I faced to see that night over and over again till I leave this world." Then his thoughts wrapped around a certain event that happend. His grey eyes turned blood red for a moment while he said, "This is probably because of 'her'. She's probably the reason I can't forget it. What is she trying to prove?" Then Zeri said sadly, "It's not like it's completely my fault that happend..." Then a sudden presence hit Zeri and looked in the direction from where it came with his now grey eyes and said, "You can come out if you want to. I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking. So umm...anyway, what do want with me?"

81MQ2yz.png

The player starts to talk about a girl and Syo gives out a bewildered expression. Who's this girl he's talking about? He must be dreaming earlier. Ke ke ke.. Syo quickly ducks down when the player tells him to come out. He's not going to hurt me.. Heh.. I'm not afraid of a low level player. Syo comes out of hiding and looks directly at the player, "I don't want anything from you. It just seems like you intrigued me, so I followed you here." he states, as he walks closer to the player. He wasn't the type to come front with people like that, but Syo is getting too excited about the game and he can't stop getting himself in trouble.

Syo walks in front of the player and looks him straight in the eye. He gives the player the most serious look a seventeen year old boy can ever give to anyone. Suddenly, he changes his expression from serious to out-going and said, "Let's start over, My name is Syo. What's yours" he offers his hand to shake.

The first Zeri noticed about the player was his weapon, it looked like any other weapon. The next thing he picked up in was his ninja armor, he wondered if he was trying to be a ninja. Finally he guessed judged by what he has on that he might he a little stronger than he was. Then what the player had said to him next completly threw him off guard.
The player said that he intrigued him. Then Zeri confusingly said, "I in-intrigue you?" He thought to himself, "How can someone like me intrigue him. Is it because of..." Then the player asked him to forget about it and introduced himself as Syo and held his hand out. He shook Syo's hand and said, "My name's Zeri. Nice to meet you!" Then something occurred to him "How much has he heard..."

81MQ2yz.png

Syo flashes Zeri a smile, "Yes.. You intrigue me. I'm find you interesting." he shakes Zeri's hand, as he looks around the area, he finds that there are no players in sight, nor NPCs. "It's nice to meet you, Zeri. I need to ask you one thing, if you don't mind. Ahem.. What're you doing in a secluded area of the town?" he asks Zeri with a friendly tone. There was no reason to hide from the city, but people have their reasons and Syo is nosy about every situation he's in. He gives Zeri a curious expression and takes a seat next to Zeri.

There wasn't much to look around the ally, but it is really quiet. Ugh. Everything is quiet.. Its going to get really awkward. he thinks to himself, as he stares into the sky.

I took a look back and my extremely messy brown hair covered my vision but from what I could make out Psyche was catching up to me quickly. We were currently running with me in the front and the girl in the back. She won a bet but instead of giving her what she wanted I cheated and distracted Psyche first before running away. Now compared to Psyche I'm the slowest person on Earth but at the moment I was making some really good time. Maybe If I had run like this during school I wouldn't have failed Phys. Ed.

Upon turning a corner I grabbed the corner of the building and turned into an ally and a scary looking one at that. Bad choice. I slowed down a bit and Psyche caught up to me and if she tried could probably grab my hair if she wanted. Now I saw two players come into view which meant I'd be trapped so I stopped running and took Psyche off guard. The black and pink haired girl ran past me and right into the higher-leveled player.

Get out of my way!

She growled and shoved him to the side. Hard enough to make the male fall to the ground. I adjusted my glasses and watched the scene unfold half amused half gilt ridden especially if anyone would get hurt.

(OOC: Psyche = pink Jynx (Me) = purple)

81MQ2yz.png

Syo falls onto his back and looks at a girl who growls at the two. "Tch. Excuse you.. Ungrateful.." he states, as he picks himself up. There's a cut on his scratch on his right cheek, but it would fade away soon. "D-Damn it.. Even though this will fade it still hurts." he said, as he turns his back to the girl who pushed him down. Syo rubs the back of his head, as he still holds on to his right cheek.

Syo starts to wonder what she was running from that caused her to push him aside. He looks around and finds nothing coming towards his direction. "Ugh.. I just need to take a breather." he states, as he sits down on the cobblestone floor.

"What am I doing in a secluded place like this? Well...I was trying to take a nap and trying to figure out what I'm going to do next, but since you, and something else as well, woke me up can you at least show me some interesting  places around he-" the next thing Zeri knew was some girl came crashing straight into Syo. "That had to hurt. I hope both of them are alright." Zeri was wondering what was the girl running from and with his eyes fixed on here, curiously asked her, "Umm...is everything alright? What caused you to run like that into a place like this? You know its not safe for people like you to go wondering around in places like this!"while trying to sound as devious as he possibly can. Before Zeri could lose himself in his train of thought he asked her,"...Oh yeah, before I forget, what's your name?"

Then he turns his attention to Syo who was still on the floor. Zeri wondered, "I wondered if he can help me get stronger or not." Then soon after he offered his hand to Syo while askind him, "Do you any help getting up?" Then looking at Syo he thought to himself, "He seems like a nice enough person. Maybe I can tell him? Only time will tell I suppose."

O-Oh I'm sorry!

I rushed over to the boy that fell and made myself noticeable. Psyche stood up straight and scowled at the other male, not the one she bumped into.

What do you mean... People like me? My name's Psyche but you probably won't remember it when I be-

I rushed over and grabbed Psyche forgetting the boy and held the smaller but older girl in my arms. She could get a little out of hand at times that really weren't appropriate. Psyche pushed me away but remained quiet.

S-She was running after me. I kinda owe her something but won't give it up because I don't want to. Sorry again~

I blushed nervously and stared at the ground awkwardly. I was always apologizing for things I didn't do mostly since Psyche caused the issues with others. 

I'm Jynx. But what did you mean people like us? I mean no offense-

Whatever he deserves to be hurt.

Psyche interrupted me but I rolled my brown eyes and continued.

but you seem like a beginner. And we're beginners too so that mean we're one and the same. Maybe not personality wise but level and strength wise yes.

Of course I went on about something that probably didn't even matter. I always had to state the obvious or correct someone when I felt they were wrong. Though it did bother me the way he snapped at Psyche like that I mean of course I did she was my best friend. Nobody could talk to her that way but me and me only. I decided to say something else and crossed my arms in front of my body. My face eventually relaxed into its usual expression that of a bored looking one. Meeting new people was always fun and enjoyable but it seemed so far that most players came off to a bed start with Psyche and I.

Who're you two? Let's make up and forgive each other.

One of the girls had apologized for what happen and Zeri had said, "Oh no need to apologize. It's not like she had any intentions of running into him on purpose." Then you the girl who introduced herself as Psyche had fell for his little act and started chuckling a little and said, "Hehe, I was only joking to spice things up in this quiet little corner over her!" Then Psyche had said something about not remembering her name but got interrupted but could make out what she was trying to say. Zeri had smirked a little, Zeri's eyes had turnt blood red once again, but refused to let anybody see due to the fact that someone might ask him why and he wasn't quite ready to answer that, then he took out his broadsword and placed it beside him and said something that was a little out of his character, "Are you sure you want to go that route? Cause only one of us is going to benefit from it and it will be me and I don't want to hurt a defenseless woman such as yourself."
Then the other girl who was blushing, introduced herself as Jynx, explained the situation. Then out of curiosity he said, "If you don't mind me asking, what was it that she wanted from you Jynx? By the way, my name's Zeri and the one on the floor is Syo!"

81MQ2yz.png

Syo kept himself on the floor and just waves at the group behind him. Tch. People are really ungrateful these days. he thinks to himself, as he gets up and dust himself off. He turns his head over to Zeri and grins at him, "You have fun with these two, Zeri. I'm going to take a walk." he states, as he walks and quickly turns around the corner, but sat right behind the corner. Have fun, Zeri. he thinks to himself, as he stares into the crowd in the middle of Starter City.

There wasn't much to look at in the city, but Syo was always interested in other people's affairs. He keeps himself occupied, as he eavesdrops on what Zeri and the two other players were saying. Now that I noticed.. What were the names of those two? he thinks, as he taps his chin.

Don't listen to Psyche she doesn't really mean anything. 

I offered an excuse and tapped my pointer fingers together finally lifting my head up hoping he was joking again. It made me nervous the way the stranger pulled out his sword.

Hmph.

Psyche huffed and crossed her arms angrily.

Bye Syo!

I waved as he said goodbye to Zeri and walked off. He probably didn't care but I still felt somewhat guilty for hurting him.

We're not defenseless but I don't want to fight someone that'll lose so... I am willing to let you live for now.

Psyche continued to argue with Zeri wanting to bicker for no reason. Probably letting all that steam off that I caused.

...Well I have to perform an embarrassing deed and then Psyche also wanted a piggy back ride but my back is strained and she knows I get flustered easily. Oh! And thank you for telling me your name Zeri that's really kind I hope we still have a chance to become friends.

I sighed and admitted. Psyche widened her teal eyes because she didn't know these things and frowned at me before shaking her head. Afterwards I tried to cover up my act but it was too late for the girl had already caught what I said.

You're an idiot Morgan.

That was surprising to hear coming from Psyche especially since she used my real name and she avoided eye contact with me when I gazed over at her. We would end up talking about this situation later I knew it.

So Zeri are you and Syo... ya know? Close.

Psyche touched her pointer finger and thumb meaning something more than friends. This made me blush even more. I adjusted my glasses and awkwardly stared at Zeri as if was Psyche had said didn't bother me when it was clearly obvious it did with the way I looked. I don't know why she couldn't just assume they were friends and live with just that conclusion but I'm pretty sure she was just trying to change the subject. Psyche was almost worse at conversation than I was unfortunately.

"I have to beg to differ Jynx. She sounded real serious to me." Then he saw Syo walked off and Jynx had say bye to him. But Zeri had a good feeling that it wasn't the last we see of him. So he open up his menu and sent Syo a friend request and a message hoping it could get through.

To: Syo
Subject: "Hide and Seek"
I know you still there Syo, I can tell by the way but you can hide out some more if you want to. But I'm not done with you quite yet. I have a favor to ask you; Can you show me some interesting places around town if there are any later on? And maybe something else if time allows it.

Then Zeri realized that he had some skill point, so he spent them on increasing his <Two-handed straight sword> rank. Then Psyche had sad she didn't w ant to fight him cause she's think he might loss, so he disappointingly said, "Aww...that's too bad. I wouldn't mind using you for training practice. And besides, I believe we are about at the same level anyway. Bout me and Syo, we just met but I guess you can say that we're friends!" He shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention to Jynx and said, "A piggy back ride?" He thought to himself, "Well, those two are certainly an interesting group." Then he said to Jynx once again, "Of course we can be friends!" Then he open his menu once more and sent Jynx and Psyche a friend request as well.

(OOC: Dumb question I probably know the answer to but bear with me anyway. Does Psyche get a friend request too or no?)

Q6UoGs6.png

To: Zeri

Subject: RE: Hide and Seek

Keen Eyes, you've got there my friend. Looks like I can't hide forever. I don't know much about this city, but I can show you around the training grounds I've been at. This city is amazing and all, but it doesn't have me feeling like I should stay, but I'll gladly show you around sometime.

Syo swipes the message towards Zeri and sits back and relaxes against the wall. "Take your time, Zeri. I'm not going anywhere." he states, as he continues to watch the crowd by the wall. There was nothing to do in the city, but there were things that interest Syo, therefore he stays and waits till things get more exciting or the mood just dies off.

Good!

I exclaimed and gladly accepted the request. Psyche did too but very reluctantly. I tilted my head in confusion at Zeri when he opened his menu but simply shrugged it away.

Yeah a piggy back ride. She loves em'.

I jerked a thumb over at Psyche who used her pointer fingers to poke her cheeks as she smiled innocently like a child.

Say, practice... We haven't been hunting lately!

Psyche shook my body and I groaned while closing my eyes lazily. I hated hunting and the very thought of going out of the safe-zone. It was almost like a no no rule for me at all times. She probably thought about this because in the guide it said about 3 people should go out together, and here we were, with three people.

No I don't wanna~ Just let him go alone if he wants to at all. How do you even know?

C'mon pwease for me!?

Psyche whined and made a puppy face as she pried me further about this. My lazy self of course wanted nothing to do with this but my caring side definitely wanted to help as much as possible. I waved the problem away.

Zeri doesn't want to hunt.

I offered an excuse that Psyche obviously didn't enjoy. She dropped to her knees and grabbed the hem of my green dress beginning to tug on it which made me embarrassed. I blushed and held the top of the dress so it wouldn't pull down to far.

O-Okay. If he wants to we can go.

The girl hopped up from her feet with joy and I finally had the chance to fix and adjust my dress. She walked over to Zeri and put a hand on one of his shoulders. 

Whad'ya say? A little two on one time together. Why don't you invite that boyfriend of your's to come along?

(OOC: It's okay :) Yeah she gets a friend request it would make sense of course.)

Zeri had nodded when Jynx had accepted the friend request and was suprised when Psyche did as well. He thought about why Psyche out of all people wanted a piggy back ride and he really couldn't imagine it happening.

Then Psyche had responded to his guesture and then he said, "Last time I checked, you was the prey and also I haven't been hunting either but that doesn't stop us from fighting." But then Jynx had complain about not wanting to go hunting and then said I should go alone then I said, "That's a dangerous idea for someone at my level to go out of the safe zone alone, it's basically suicide. It's better for us to go in groups with a stronger person leading us." Then he thought about Syo and then said to himself, ("He probably could help us with that!")

Then Psyche was begging Jynx to go with us and Jynx had proclaimed that I didn't want to hunt. Then I stepped in and said, "I wouldn't mind at all if we had someone who could protect us." Then Psyche had asked me to invite Syo to go with us but then said something that could confused him. "Umm...I think you have the wrong idea. We're just friends, I promise!" Then he started to message Syo but then remembered something. Then he turned around and said, "Come on out Syo! There's no need for me to message you when your right here and I think you know the situation so there's no need for me to explain again I believe!" while waiting for Syo to come out from hiding.

Raeyliff was walking around Floor 1 with his familiar Ash. It was one of those days Raeyliff liked to walk around and let whatever happens happens. So, obviously, when the silence he was enjoying was cut by some conversations going around a tree nearby. Ash, his phoenix familiar, chirped, and he looked at it and then looked at the players. They all seemed to be new. He smiled, and walked over to see if he can help out with whatever they were doing, or even join them. He looked at the guys talking and then talked. "Uh...hey there! Couldn't help but hear you guys talking so I thought you were planning to go on an adventure. May I join?" he asked, smiling, looking from one player to the next. Ash, please don't do anything embarrassing..don't run away either. he thought. 

Just as Zeri was done explaining the potential plan, he heard a faint chirping sound in which that makes him turn around to scout out whatever that made that sound. Then he saw another player approach them and overheard us our plan on training in order to gain some level in the game and asked us if he can join.

Then Zeri had said, "Oh hi there! Of course you can join us, the more the merrier!!" Then he thought to himself while examining the player, ("Hmm...looks like we might have two people who can helps us if things go wrong!") Then he saw a phenoix the came beside the player, then he happily said, "Aww, is that your pet? He looks really cute!" Zeri had approached the phenoix in hopes that he can successfully pet him. Then something had came across his mind.

"Oh yeah! My name Zeri by the way! The two girls over there are named Jynx and Psyche, but I'm not quite sure who is who yet! Also there was another guy with us too, His name's Syo, but I'm not quite sure where he went to? What's you name and your pet too?" He finished that sentence while trying to pet the phenoix hoping it doesn't bite him.

"Uh...I wouldn't pet it, if I were you. It bites." he said, looking at Zeri. Ash squawked loudly before flying up and landing on a branch of a tree, looking down at Zeri with its intense emerald green eyes. Raeyliff sighed while rubbing his ear. "Sorry, he does that whenever he senses 'danger', which ends up being a friendly player only seeking to pet it." he said, grinning. "Pleased to meet you all. My name is Raeyliff, up there is my phoenix Ash. He doesn't like to be held by anyone, he doesn't like to be pet or stroked by anyone except those that it trusts, and he REALLY loves fire." he said, before muttering "as much as I love chocolate." raising his voice again, he said "Well, now you know us both. Oh yes, I'm also a battle-axe user. A very rare sight to see nowadays. I haven't seen a single battle-axe user singe the first day we began our 'new life' here. What about you guys?" he asked. Keeping the conversation going and having everyone talk about stuff they like or their skills would allow trust and better teamwork on the field, if they were planning to go and fight.