[SP-F4] <<Avalanche>>

Haine shivered as she walked through the Snowfrost Town, pulling her hood a little over her head to keep warm. "C-C-C-Cold! I'll become a popsicle at this rate. But nevermind that, suck it up Haine! I'm here to do what I've gotta do." Well, what was she going to do at this level of discomfort, exactly? Checking out a new list of quests that were gathered together. They had little stops like this on the floors, they really were crowded. Especially floor one, you'd probably get run over by a group of incoming players if you walked close. Floor four wasn't exactly any higher in level than one in all honesty, but what's wrong with a little winter wonderland themed exploration? "Ah, I can handle this type of cold. I'm just exaggerating it, of course." Haine assured in her head whilst glancing at all the small cottage themed houses that lined the streets, their roofs caked with snow. Bakeries would be brewing up warm coffee and hot chocolate, with many players huddled around the buildings, glasses in their hands. Others would walk around the street conversing, and merchants would be about the floor bartering with fellow players to make a profit.

A content smile formed on her lips before she looked ahead, noticing her destination. This time, Haine would pick up her pace, eventually making her way up to the information brokers mill. Haine noticed some players buying information from each other - must have been something for being purchased like that. Nodding her head, she noticed a few tacked posters with field boss information and all those other goodies. Most of those quests catered to the lower leveled, but she couldn't deny that there were some pretty interesting eye catchers here and there.

Haine would grin, averting her attention to a quest tagged <<Avalanche>>. The image of a large elemental would be seen, tacked onto the quest description. doing a quick scan of the details:

âWord from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 4. A small party reported having farmed the <<Ice Elementals>> found throughout the Tundra awakened a hidden Field Boss in the form of a giant <<Ice Elemental>>. This monster, identified as <<Avalanche>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Concotion.âž

The brief description wasn't all that bad, some ice themed field boss that dropped a nice little loot reward after being defeated. Speaking of a nice field boss that drops loot, Haine remembered her recent incident with the 'queen bee', better known as the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>. She was clearly superior in ability compared to it, but that thing had wings. Which means it had a good chance at evading all of her incoming attacks. Irritating beyond what she could describe, but how would it go like with this monster? Plus, the stats needed to be checked next. Looking down the list, Haine nodded in approval at it's HP total. A grand whopping fifty outta fifty, wow! "Now I'm really kicked. Plus... what's that over there?" squinting her eyes, Haine could make out the rest of the stat descriptions. Ah, and a minimal damage of three. She'd put this on her schedule for today.