[PP-F6] What was this?

*Sigh* "Oh my.. I'm never going to find a civilization in this place. There better not be any aggro's around here, I can picture how the players who reached this level first, felt when they entered this maze." This time, the day was too hot for him to wear his jacket and scarf closed, his unzipped jacket lined the sides of the dark blue scarf that hung loosely down his torso. Hearing something or someone, Zeke went up through some bushes to follow the noise. If it was a person, he had found his ticket to getting a base set up before grinding against the jungle dwellers. "Hell-ughh!" Someone was standing where he didn't expect, he bounced back in surprise and hit his head against the tree behind him. A species of snake had fallen from the branches and landed around him like the scarf had been. "Ah!" A hand stretched out for the Katana to kill the creature normally used for antidotes.

Aria was walking around in the jungle looking for some certain mobs that drop and strong kind of poison, she was standing with her back to a tree looking through her menu when she heard a player say something and then the sound of something hit a tree she spun around puling her rapier out and ran up to the the person standing on his sword arm and held her blade to his neck. seeing that he was green she backed off who are you and what do you want ?

A gulp went down his throat without hesitation, it may have been a game but everything scared him the same as it would in the real world. Freezing up came first and sense came last when looking your fears in the face. "Don't attack please, I'm just going to get this Snake off of me." Slowly but surely, he slid his Katana out and placed it between his neck and the creature before taking a quick cut at it and making it fall to the ground in two halves. Item icons glowed above it's corpse with highlighted menu's showing what was dropped. (A strong anti venom ingredient and the venom itself.) Zeke thought and placed his sword back as promised to the girl. "I just need to know of any place with the basic shops like weaponry and what not? Do you know which direction I can find a place like this? I can give you the Col I have but it's not much."

"I'm a player and I'm lost, I didn't think you needed anymore information than that." He pointed to the green cursor above his head and quickly dropped the hand. "My name is Zeke, don't know what good it'll do for you to know that though. You can have both if you're to be messing around with poisons. Don't want to pass up on a cure if you accidentally poison someone you don't want to." Looking at the girl, she seemed serious about protecting herself. Zeke's right hand reached for shake in understanding, maybe she would trust him a little more then. "Please answer my question now."

With his face in doubt, he followed behind the girl on her way past, trying to find the right time to ask her another question, hesitant to do so in belief she wasn't one to be bothered. "You pointed up and I saw what you were looking at, but it's still the same thing as looking in the jungle if the answer is visible from where I am standing right now. Are you saying I should go up there, in the trees?" The thought of thinking in riddles made his head hurt and his only remedy was to smack himself on the head. It wasn't until halfway into the question, that he realized his question had already been answered and there was nothing else to give her.

"Oh, okay.. Good luck with the venom searching then." He gave a single wave bye to her even if she couldn't see it. Almost near the top, his Katana's sheathe started to get loosened from the strap around his waist and slip out. With one hand holding on to the rope, his other fought to try and tighten it and instead accidentally loosened it more instead of tightening it. "Come here.." When it started to fall towards the ground, he knew right then and there that the fall wouldn't cause any pain to him, but it was the best way to catch his item in time. (Oh god!) A throw into the air and his body went flying towards the ground where he once stood. "Watch out! Move out of the way!!" One warning was all he could give to the blur he saw standing the same spot the girl was, it only took putting two and two together to realize it was the same person he had just seen.

OOC: Never mind, I left the topic.