G'day Mates!

G'day mates, I'm Jay from (if you haven't already guessed), Australia! But don't get any ideas, I'm not too Australian (meaning that I don't like watching footy or having a barbie on the weekends). I'm happy to meet y'all! I'm a little bit of a role-player, although I wouldn't exactly call myself "great". Most of the time you can find me role-playing some stealthy kind of character, which maybe what I'm trying to accomplish with my character right now.

I love role-playing with other character's, but I don't really like the idea of being in a really big guild, but a small one should do me fine!

And yes, I like the color blue.

(Footy means AFL, and Barbie means Barbecue) 

Oh, and if there are any other Australians out there, sorry for acting a little stereotypical.

G'day mates, I'm Jay from (if you haven't already guessed), Australia! But don't get any ideas, I'm not too Australian (meaning that I don't like watching footy or having a barbie on the weekends). I'm happy to meet y'all! I'm a little bit of a role-player, although I wouldn't exactly call myself "great". Most of the time you can find me role-playing some stealthy kind of character, which maybe what I'm trying to accomplish with my character right now.

I love role-playing with other character's, but I don't really like the idea of being in a really big guild, but a small one should do me fine!

And yes, I like the color blue.

(Footy means AFL, and Barbie means Barbecue) 

Oh, and if there are any other Australians out there, sorry for acting a little stereotypical.

Welcome to Aincrad!

Oi, hello there. My name is Echo and I'm from this tiny place call California. I heard about footsies (not sure if I spelled that right.) and we have some ABGs at my school. (Asian Barbie Girls) They're disgusting. Anyways, I welcome you to SAO-RPG!

Oi, hello there. My name is Echo and I'm from this tiny place call California. I heard about footsies (not sure if I spelled that right.) and we have some ABGs at my school. (Asian Barbie Girls) They're disgusting. Anyways, I welcome you to SAO-RPG!

Footsies is a game you play with each others feet; I think you mean Footy. 

ABG's is not a term I am familiar with but I do not tolerate any sort of intolerance to any body of people, regardless of their age, gender, race or fashion sense; so do not say such derogatory or negative things in the future.