SP-F3 <<Search for the Hoya>> "Mess with the Bull, get the Hoya"

I stumbled into the the tomb, weakened by battle I was relieved that it was over. The chamber had many fires on the walls...eternal flames that were never snuffed out by the darkness..The sarcophagus of King Minos laid perched on a pedestal. I walked up to it and kneeled before the King of the past. A shining light shone from a jewel in the coffin. A cleansing feeling bursted throughout the cavern. I watched as the darkness that inhabited this place was driven out. A truly remarkable sign. After the light subsided I reached out for the jewel.

stephanie-kantis-ventana-light-amethyst-The pendant was beautiful. This must be the Amulet of Minos! I held it in my hand. It was just as the cavern paintings predicted. An amethyst stone on a gold setting. It's beauty emanated a light that was constantly pulsating. Like a beacon of hope for those lost in darkness. This amulet was a symbol of light conquering darkness. I will cherish it always. I hope Oikawa can help me with using it to craft a new weapon or armor piece. I'm sure he would like the challenge! I walke dout of the cave to find that the darkness in the forest was no more. The birds and the trees were healthy and brimming with life. I took a deep breath and started the walk back to town. I had been through an ordeal and was ready to recover...because my enemies won't wait...there is no rest for the wicked...