[PP-F4] The Clash Of Minds (Kiru)

Haine huffed under her breath, trudging her way through the foot deep snow. It really came down bad today, the snowfall. Haine spent the night on this floor, resting up in the tree with an extra warm coat on. But man, blizzard day AGAIN! So she'd find some shelter in a cave, and start up a fire. It didn't take her a while to drift off into sleep. She woke up later in the morning, peeking outside of the cave. The snow was inches higher than before, causing her to grin excitedly. "Wow, it's beautiful! But how the hell am I going to walk in this crap? No, I'm calling it a snow day. Hasta la vista Aincrad, I'm just gonna... hibernate again- but I can't do that! I'll miss out a day of training." With a groan, the bluenette would push her limits, walking out into the open. She really had gotten lazy, but it probably was the cold. Yeah, great excuse there Haine. But she was serious... she had just been accepted into the Azure Brigade, she didn't want to be the pathetic one with lame statistics for her level. The bluenette blew it all up on her sword and had a pitiful defense rate. But no fear, this girl had it set in her head to get just as strong by the end of this month. Max out your mitigation - and kabam.

With a determined nod, the teenager attempted to keep up her pace through the tiring walk, clearly on her way to nowhere it seemed. But there were some glacial coves inside, where you could take all those dragons and elementals on. Interesting, you really could find some neck ringing mobs in there. Her golden eyes narrowed, studying the caves from afar. She'd swiftly unsheath her worn out katana and grip it tightly with both hands, moving towards a promising obstacle ahead. The cove had an eerie sound emitting from it, and some peculiar glow of light. Whilst heading close, there happened to be someone else in the same area as her. That familiar female player with two toned hair and a grimace on her face. Kiru, Keith's fiancee. She crossed paths with her a week or so back... but she just couldn't understand why he- "Hmm, what brings the almighty to a place like this?" she questioned in a low voice, yet loud enough for the other female to hear. A slight grin would form on her lips, readying herself for some retorts.