{__Moriko__]

» Username: Moriko

» Real name: Jozuna Fischer

» Age: 13

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5'4"

» About:Jozuna originates from Vancouver, Canada, Although she has a Japanese name. When Jozuna was 12 her older brother Cole Fischer went on a high school exchange for 6 months. After 4 months, he caught the deadly disease, Leukemia. He had to stay in Japan for another year, but after being in the hospital for 5 more months, he was dead. Furious, depressed and alone, Jozuna stopped going to school for 3 weeks, but eventually had to continue attending. In the time she temporarily 'quit' school, she got an odd e-mail from someone named Daichi Nakamura. She opened it and it read; Hi, I'm Daichi Nakamura. I met your brother, Cole, in a park, so we chatted for a bit. He told me loads about you. When I heard he had Leukemia, I went to see him in the hospital. At the time, he was just starting to get sick, so I talked to him to keep him company. He gave me your e-mail, along with your parents. I have something for you that Cole would've thought you'd like, it's a video game called Sword Art Online. I'm a beta tester for this new game. In memory of Cole, I'll let you keep it, it comes with special equipment called NerveGear, so be careful. It should be in the mail by the time you get this e-mail. Best of wishes, Daichi. Not sure what to think of this, she was sure she wouldn't tell her parents, and wouldn't reply until she got the package. One day, it finally did come when her parents were out shopping, so she took it inside and opened it, to find the game indeed, equipment and all, with a little letter attached. Hope you enjoy, please handle it with care, tell me all about it, okay? Everyday she thought, about how a part of her brother still resides in Japan, so this day, she will bring her brother to life.

» Virtues:

Honest: Moriko is a very honest person. She is reliable and people could come to her for advice. She can trust herself, as can others. She feels relaxed and calm when she's being honest, but will get tense when she thinks she's lying. She has less stress, and generally feels good about herself.

Friendly: Is kind to most people, does not like to fight, usually bright and cheery. She is usually pleasant to be around and is very forgiving. Most of the time Moriko will have a positive attitude and will feel good about herself and others. She will also be very confident and encouraging to others, so she won't feel as much of her guilt, as this disctracts her from her own troubles.

Patient: Will wait for things to happen, will wait for people, pretty much doesn't mind waiting, often calm and cool. She will tend to have good self-control, and she will take the time to think things through, and she will think before she acts. Since her patience makes her calm, she will be very empathetic and caring.

Flaws:

Messy: Tends to not be organized, forgets things often, also tends to get dirty. Her work is usually done faster, but not as good quality. She has trouble throwing her stuff away, and often collects way to many 'collectables'. She can sometimes get discourage, because she is messy, it makes her feel tired, poor, hopeless. That affects the way she will act around people at the time.

Picky: Takes time when it comes to making desicions, will only use items/eat food with her approval. She will get bored of things fast if it's not her favorite. She doesn't like compromising very much, and will fuss over food and items. She will be in a general good mood when she gets what she wants, but can sometimes be demanding, which makes her seem bossy and rude, although thats not exactly the case.

Talks Too Much: She basically won't shut up...ever....unless asked to. She will overexaggerate and overreact to things that are better/worse than her. She interrupts people often, and does most of the talking in conversations, and this all leads to annoying others. She doesn't want to be annoying, but she has trouble on listening, things just sort of slip out and once she gets going it's hard for her to stop, she doesn't get offended when people say 'you talk too much'.

Profession: [N/A]

Skills Skill Points: 0

Flanged Mace-2

Inventory

Weapons:

Basic Flanged Mace

Food: 15 water, 10 bread

Clothing:

Woodland Green Shirt

Night Black Skirt

Chocolate Brown Boots

Relashonship: [Hasn't met anyone yet]

ADDITIONAL INFO: My profile image is the image of Jazuna/Moriko...

Favorite Food: Who doesn't like cake? Jazuna adores cake, cupcakes, birthday cake, any kind of cake!

Favorite Music: Alternative... It's unique and different, it's her jam!

Hobbies: Jazuna loves socializing with close friends and unfamiliar strangers, she also loves video games. She loves her two cats and her dog, and of course, she loves baking (then eating) cake!