[OP-F1] And so it begins...

When they were talking, Axios was still trying to remember and try to make some sense of what his day was going to be. He got lost in thought and didn't notice where they were until they were already gone. Axios, desperate to ask them more questions or possibly to venture outside of Starting City, began to run towards the exit yelling every minute or so, "Wait for me!" Doing so, he attracted a lot of attention from NPCs and players alike, the kind where someone would look at you and think you were crazy. However, Axios didn't care the smallest bit. He was just focused on finding Noctis and Szuriex possibly somewhere near the exit of Starting City.

Axios saw two little dots in the horizon, one smaller than the other. Considerably smaller. Both on the cobblestone path. He couldn't remember well how tall they were but he assumed that one of them wasn't a midget... Then again, he couldn't really remember that well. "Wait up!", Axios called up again before tripping and sliding in front of the pair.

Szuriex shrugged his shoulders. "No idea, they can if they want. We'll just pull more boars for them to fight." Stopping and turning back towards the others, Szuriex waited expectantly for the two newcomers to make their decision. "What do you guys say? More the merrier!" He was beginning to enjoy the ragtag group that had assembled around him. They had interesting charms about them in a goofy kind of way. This world was already looking like it was going to be amazing and Szuriex had even managed to make a few friends. As that thought crossed his mind he remembered once again that he was in a game and not in the real world.

"I almost forgot! Here, hold on a second..." This prompted him to wave his hand through the air in order to open the in game menu and send a friend request to his three new companions. "Feel free to refuse, but my friend's list is empty right now." He said with a sheepish look on his face.

{Szuriex sent Noctis a Friend Request}

{Szuriex sent Zeri a Friend Request}

{Szuriex sent Axios Deminence}

"We could always form a party if you guys wanted to." He mentioned as an afterthought. "This menu system is super intuitive."

"Well, I guess we hunting down some boats." Then Noctis said that he'll protect us of things of wrong, which annoyed Zeri and he said, "H-hey! I'm not we-..." Then he stopped himself and thought, ("Hmm...If he really wants to do that, why should I stop him?")

Then Zeri had noticed that Axois and Noctis had already made their way to the gate. Then followed by Szuriex running after them. So Zeri casually walked towards them and said quietly to himself since he knew he was alone, which he enjoyed while he could, "I'm not weak like them. I might still have the basic weapon and armor on, but that doesn't still take from the fact that I can handle my on. I'll show you how strong I am..." As Zeri approached the gate he stared at Notics, then smirked and said to himself, ("I hope that you make a good opponent. Cause no matter how strong you are, I WILL BEAT YOU.") Then he looked at the group and said. "So. Who's gonna take the lead?" as he accepted Szuriex's friend request.

(OCC: Sorry my thoughts aren't in italics. I can't do it on my computer for some reason. Until I figure that out, I'll just put them in parentheses.)

A notification popped up in the top left corner of my screen, and I pull down my HUD to see Szu's friend request. "Sounds good." I said, as I hit the accept button to accept it. As I pull down my HUD, I could see Zeri smirking at me. I gave him a bewildered expression, "Something bugging you?" I asked, as I lay against the wall of Starter City. I guess he didn't hear me and asked who was to take the lead. "Well.. Out of the whole group. I guess I could lead us to fight these boars." I said, as I stepped out of the safe zone. "See you guys at the grassy fields." I said, as I dash towards the grassy fields, grasping my blade. Alright.. I can't let these three die on me. Not on my watch. I thought to myself, as I attract two boars towards me. I stood on top of the boulder, awaiting for the group of players to show up.

As he followed Noctis out of the city, Szuriex began to feel a growing apprehension in the virtualized pit of his stomach. He really didn't want to embarrass himself. He'd slowly been gaining experience and was getting closer and closer to reaching level two. Maybe this boar would put him over the edge!

At the thought of his first step towards more power, Szuriex's fears began to subside. The harder he worked the more confident he would be. After all, how dangerous could a boar really be?

Spotting Noctis, who had gone ahead to pull the beasts, standing atop a mid-sized boulder, Szuriex unsheathed his sword and gave it a few test swings in order to "loosen" his muscles. He had practiced the basic straight sword skill already and had been dying to see it in action...

"I think I'm ready when you are Noc!" He exclaimed with a bright grin flashing across his face.

(And so it begins) Szuriex thought to himself with great satisfaction.

One of the boars Noctis had attracted seemed to lose focus on him as Szuriex approached. As it turned its tusks towards Szuriex its official name appeared over its head, <<Frenzy Boar>>.

The boar began charging towards Szuriex at a rapid pace, sharp tusks glinting in the now setting sun.

Szuriex placed both hands on the hilt of his sword and raised it high over his head as he began to run directly towards the boar, giving out a surprisingly barbaric yell as he did so. When the moment was right he began to initiate the only sword skill in his repertoire, <<Berzerking Blow>>. It was only a one hit combo, but it was the best he had.

They struck at nearly the same time, unfortunately the boar hit home first...

The boar's tusks cut right into Szuriex's leg as they engaged each other. But the sword skill found home in the side of the beasts shoulder.

Attacks:
<<Frenzy Boar>> 7+0=7
<<Szuriex>> 5+0=5
Damage:
<<Frenzy Boar>> 1
<<Szuriex>> 2
HP:
<<Frenzy Boar>> 1/3
<<Szuriex>> 4/5

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[OOC: Szu, do you know how to use the Perma Roller? It's more accurate. Also you just need to RP your damage. I'll RP for the boar.]

It seems like Szu and I were the only one in battle, and I unsheathe my blade. I pointed my blade towards the wounded boar, and said to Szu, "Don't get yourself killed now, Szu." I said, as I prepare to dash towards the boar. As I dash towards the wounded boar, the other attempts to intercept me, but I was able to side step away from it. "Cuh. Looks like I won't be able to damage it." I stated, as I leap back towards Szu. I place my blade over my shoulder, targeting at the wounded boar once more, but it wasn't fair for the others if I attempted to attack. "Remember Szu, don't always rely on yourself. I'm here for you."  I said, as I get into position.

13084 4 12 9 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 21:35:50

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP 

» Szuriex 05/05 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 01/03 HP  - 0

» Frenzy Boar 03/03 HP

[OOC: Yes I know how to use it, but its easier from my phone to use the normal rolls. And since its a player run thread, I'm allowed to use either.]

The boar had missed its attack, luckily, but it was a close call. Szuriex had managed to deal nearly all of its HP in damage and it only had a sliver left.

"Don't worry, I've got this." Szuriex had said with minor annoyance. He prepared myself once again to take the <<Frenzy Boar>> down and lined up his strike and began to charge the skill.

This time around, he once again felt the system take over his motions as he began his attack. <<Berzerking Blow>> initiated and in a flash of blue light, his sword came straight down in a hacking motion directly towaards the boar. His blade bit into the boar's neck and finally finished it off.

13108 8 8 4 3 Szuriex Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 05:40:09

1 + 1 = 2 Damage

[OOC: Ah, my bad. I know you could, but you can't use the loot dice. It's not accurate.]

The Frenzy Boar was now alone, and to take action on the player who had slain its ally. "SNORT!" The boar snorts, as it attempts to ram the player in the chest. Before the boar could connect the attack with Szuriex, I jumped in using my sword and hand to intercept the attack. The boars attack seemed to glow, as it connects its attack with me. I slid back a few, before pushing it back. "Y-You good, Szu?" I asked, before stepping besides him. The damage wasn't enough to him down, but still caused an impact, even for a level five like me.

13126 10 7 2 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 11:14:14

[Party]

» Noctis 11/13 HP - 2

» Szuriex 05/05 HP  

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar - 01/03 HP  

» Frenzy Boar 03/03 HP

"Guess it my turn." Zeri had stood back to watch the fight unfold. Szuriex had dealt some damage to the boar, but unfortunately the boar couldn't deal any damage to Szuriex due to the fact that Notics had took his hit.

"I thought boars was supposed to stronger than this at our level. But I guess wrong." Then the boar that attacked Notics fixed it gaze at Zeri and he said to the boar, "Come on then. Hit me." Then the boar came charging at Zeri. To everyone's suprise, he stood there as the boar damaged him, barely flinching as he drove his broadsword into the boar disappeared into crystals. "Hmph, weak boars.

ID: 13127 BD:6 MD:9 LD:3

Zeri: [7/9 HP] (1 base+ 1 crit)

Szuriex: [5/5 HP]

Noctis: [11/13 HP]

Boar 2: [1/3 HP]

[OOC: Zeri, Boar 1 was already dead when you started your attack, the damage would have gone to Boar 2.]

"Yep! No sweat, Noctis! These boars aren't tough at all." Even as he said this however, Szuriex wiped the sweat from his brow as he lowered his sword to his side.

"You may not want to just stand there though Zeri... I know its just a boar but isn't that risky?" Szuriex said as he wondered about the near suicidal actions of his companion...

"Well I got my first kill! No loot though...damn..." Hopping up onto the boulder, Szuriex turned to watch the battle with the remaining boar. The boar was swaying back and forth in a drunken fashion. On closer inspection the boar's HP gauge showed it only had a sliver of red left.

"Hey Ax! You want me to pull one for you? Noc only pulled 2 and this one doesnt seem like it'll last much longer."

[OOC: Axios let me know and I'll spawn/run another boar for you.]

"Ya! Sorry 'bout that", Axios called out to Szu. I guess he's either one of those denying this death game, or he is a genuinely nice person... You don't see too many around here... Axios began to run out into the field, taking his first steps outside of Starting City. "I got this!", Axios said getting ready to attack the boar, drawing his knife out, and then fumbling it high into the air. "Ya know what... I'll let you guys kill that one boar, I'll take on the next one...", Axios said, his face getting red with embarassment while he was going to get his knife back.

ID: 13149; BD: 1

((My god... This is how I format my OOC btw... Posting using hotel wifi so if a GM looks over this, the IP would be 24.43.104.131))

[OOC: I'm going to leave this thread, but I would like to end it hear as well. Do you guys mind?]

I leap back to the mid size boulder, watching these rag tag players fighting more Frenzy Boars. "Well fellas, I've enjoyed my time slaying these monsters with you, but I'll take my leave at the moment. I hope to see you three soon." I said, before leaping off the boulder. I head for the main gate of Starter City, and look back at the players for one last time. "Good luck you three." I said, as I wave back and head back towards Starter City. I slowly fade away from the vision of the three players as I made my way to the front gates.

»Noctis has left the RP«