OP - F1: A New World FULL

(please have at least 5 lines of RP to participate)

He left the confines of the Starting city. A man who looked carefree, unburdened by the dark reality that was Sword Art Online. His attire; silken white dress pants and a silken, white button up collar shirt; the top two and top bottom buttons were undone. Leaving only  the middle two done up. Revealing stark porcelain skin. Pale in comparison to the others that he had seen in the town. It was clear the man didn't see much sunlight, or was of some sort of European origin. His white hair blew to and fro, carefree in the warmth of the summer breeze. He was clearly not dressed nor suited for any sort of battle.

Drawing in a deep breath the man spread his arms out wide; as a large gust blew up the bottom of his shirt, the sound of the material flapping against his bare skin was calming to the man. With long, lithe legs he took two long steps forward as he exhaled. 

"Hello Mother Nature~" He breathed as he hurled himself into the plush, long grass. Kicking off shined, black dress shoes to wriggle bare toes. "Goodbye dreary town."

Golden eyes stared at the clear, blue sky above and a cheery whistle escaped his lips. In this moment of silent solitude, away from the hustle and bustle of a town drenched in wanton fear and desire. Away from the meek, and away from those too scared to walk outside the comfort that the tall walls brought. Zadkiel was content. That town, others called it a safe haven, but to the silver haired man it was a jail.

Zeri was wandering around town for the past hour. He was getting extremely bored around town and decided to go outside the safe zone on his own for once. As he was leaving the town he said to himself, "Wow. I'm suprised that Im actually leaving out here on my own. I must be crazy or something do to this..."

As he left the safe zone, he saw a player who looked really pale. Zeri then felt a cool gust of wind hit him, he kind of liked it. The player had said hey to Mother Nature and as he walked up beside him, he looked around and said , "I don't see Mother Nature. Is that supposed to be your name or something?"

Zadkiel's thin brows furrowed as the sun was blocked by another player; darkened features nigh impossible to see with the glow of the sun behind his frame. The unknown player had ruined Zadkiel's reprise. His shadow was like an inky blotch on a fresh canvas. That stain that appeared on your whites, the one you can't recall making, and despite your greatest efforts - it remained. This new player, was that stain.

Zadkiel sat up, giving a non nonchalant wave in the direction of the other player. "My, my..." He said in a tired tone, closing his eyes as he gave a loud, obnoxious yawn. He tried his best to ignore the player who so selfishly approached Zadkiel, ruining his quiet time, if Zadkiel ignored the player, and acted as though he didn't exist there was a chance the other man would leave. 

But he didn't.

Instead; he asked a question. A very, very stupid question. 'Is this guy for real?' Zadkiel thought to himself. The corner of his lip twitched as he tried his best to maintain a small, serene smile.At this stage Zadkiel had to decide if he wanted to play the good guy, or the bad guy. The man before him didn't seem too smart. Especially if he didn't understand a reference to mother nature, even more so if he would so easily approach another player without first introducing himself. Although that had more to do with the other player having a total lack of manners than a total lack of brains. Two for two. 

Zadkiel thought it would be more fun to string this player along. He seemed trusting enough to fall helpless to Zadkiel's charade. Zadkiel opened his eyes, and offered the other player a warm smile as he extended his hand. "The names Zadkiel." He said, "Surely, you're smart enough to introduce yourself to a stranger, right?" He asked in a friendly tone before offering the stranger a warm hearted laugh.

The player named Zadkiel had looked at him kind of funny which kind of worried Zeri a little. Then he said, "I hope I didn't ruin your nap. I know how people get when they have naps. It can make someone grumpy real quick! My name is Zeri by the way!"

He finished that with a little chuckle but then his whole mood changed and said something in a semi-sinister tone, "Someone like you shouldn't lay sleeping in a field..." But before Zadkiel could even react to his statement , Zeri had taken out his broadsword and stopped just shy of his head and finished saying, "...cause you can make for an easy target." Then he placed his broadsword back and said in a more cheerful tone, "So what brings you out here!"

Having been wandering around the floors trying to find something to do the female player stops by the first floor and decides to go out into the field. Spotting two interesting characters she grins to herself and walks over her witch outfit flapping slightly from the wind.

Hearing their names as she arrives she's kindof glad she doesn't have to ask for once. "I was lookin for something to do and I decided you guys are an intrestin couple so I'll be joining you guys for a bit." The female player says then seeming to realize something sighs to herself. "I should probobly introduce myself, The names Marisa Kirisame the only person that I know of that joined this game later than everyone else Da Ze~!" She says introducing herself. "So what are you guys up to ze?"

Clarence spotted the group from slightly afar and decided to go check it out, considering he hasn't done much since.His battle with the wasp queen and meeting up with Vincent. Clarence thought back to meeting with Vincent and Clarence both smiled and slightly smiled. That day was fun, hope to see him again soon.. Clarence's thoughts trailed off as he crunched through the green grass toward the group of three.

"I guess I am on the only one in need of something to do." Clarence smiled and he gave a slight wave to the three. 

"My name is Clarence." He said mater-o-factly to the three, one of which look very handsome. Reminded him of Sakuri, his first love in this game and now some what a distant memory that made Clarence slightly upset, he didn't want to forget him. 

After finishing his 'chat' with Zadkiel, another player, a girl by the name of Marisa had came along. "Why hello there Marisa!" Then she said that she will be joining us. So Zeri had said, "Umm sure. The more the merrier!"

Then yet another player came to join the group of three. He had introduced himself as Clarence. Zeri had noticed something about him ("Hmm, a guy with purple eyes. That's interesting.") Then the nice, cool wind and blew once more. His grey hair had blew in the direction of the wind. "Wow! This wind today is simply amazing don't you think!" Then he wondered about what they are going to do. "So guys, what's our next plan?"

(Zeri please don't break the posting order! )

It appeared that Zadkiel gave the odd boy a little too much credit; he had completely ignored what Zadkiel had said; instead apologizing for ruining a non-existent nap. Zadkiel gave a soft sigh as he ran his hand through stark white hair; pushing his fringe up and out of his face. It was a fruitless action for the obstinate silken strands simply fell back into place. 

Zeri.

Zadkiel finally had a name to what passed as a face, he laughed before uttering something in a sinister tone. "Amusing you assume I am sleeping Zeri." Zadkiel placed a single finger on the blade of the broadsword, pushing it away. "Don't be an idiot. You're wearing beginner armor - brandishing a beginner weapon. People like you are the first to die. You tell me I am an easy target but..." Zadkiel pushed the blade out the way, "Players thrive on trash like you."

Zadkiel ignored Zeri's next question; deciding that the kid wasn't worth the time.

Another approached; an oddly dressed blonde girl who was dressed as a witch. A witch? In a game without magic? Zadkiel gave the oncoming lass an amused smile, it was a bold statement - one which he appreciated, however that quickly disappeared as she joined their conversation, acting as though she were close friends with them all. Even going as far as to invite herself in to the group. "Funny." Zadkiel muttered darkly. "I don't recall offering you an invite. Rude wrench."

Zadkiel pursed his lips. "You must have bumped your head incredibly hard Messima." He said, mispronoucning her name on purpose. "No one was able to log in after the big man in the sky decided to play a twisted game of fate, so it would be impossible to 'join this game later than everyone else' really now, lying about something like that?"

Zadkiel shrugged, "If you are going to lie; make it believable."

Another joined; an older looking male with the most interesting eyes; Zadkiel'ss own golden gaze gave a glimmer of interest. Finally someone who was polite enough to introduce themselves first; and not a complete moron, at least not stupid enough to invite themselves to whatever the hell this gathering of animals had turned out to be.

"Zadkiel." He introduced himself to Clarence with a curt nod. As he stepped away from the other two; "I'd rather not associate myself with this riff-raff. One-" He pointed a slender finger toward Zeri. "tried threatening me, when he has beginner equipment. Hilarious. The other....seems to think she joined the game AFTER everyone else." Zadkiel laughed. "My oh my, this is what happens when one lingers on the first floor. I don't want to catch their stupid."

"Zadkiel... Nice name." Clarence smiled and nodded back to the very nice looking man. Clarence looked at his eyes and smiled, someone else with a nice eye colour. "Wait so this beginner level guy tried threatening you?.... Wow, I don't really have words to say to that." Clarence laugh a little and smiled. "And she claims to have joined the game after it already started? Either she has a serve lack in intellect or she lives under a rock with a Nerve Gear set up." Clarence said in point to the girl that showed up.

"Catching the stupid is not so contagious. I mean you seem fine and you talked to them." Clarence said and then murmured under his breath. "More than fine if I have anything to say about it."

A light blush formed over Clarence's features and he hoped Zadkiel didn't hear. "So what brings you to the first floor? The higher up in floors you go, the less stupid to catch." Clarence smiles and gives the man in front of him a slight look. He seems cool, and very attractive. I got to stay loyal to Vincent... but I'm not sure if he would really want to date me..... A little flirting wouldn't hurt would it? Clarence racked his mind and tried to listen for his answer at the same time.

(Giving up on the posting order because I am sick of waiting do not join a RP if you aren't going to be active, Zeri; Black White Human - I will be moving the RP away from you two.)

Zadkiel sighed; "Yeh..." He muttered in annoyance, glancing back at Zeri, he rose a hand to scratch the back of his head. "It's a real pain in the ass, and not the good kind of pain either." Zadkiel mumbled, hints of bitterness and anger in his tone. Zadkiel rose his amber eyes to meet those of Clarence. "My, was that a flirtatious comment?" He asked, the corner of his mouth turning up into a grin. 

Zadkiel's arm dropped lazily to his side as he quickly broached the distance between the two - he lifted a hand to clasp Clarence's chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting the other man's head up to meet his fierce, golden eyes. Zadkiel was already bored with the other two. Not caring what they did. This man, this stranger - already seemed more interesting. A higher level to boot. 

"What say you and I move on somewhere else?" Zadkiel asked, raising his other hand to lightly brush chestnut wisps away from the other mans face before offering him a small smirk. 

Clarence watched Zadkiel with more than just mild interest. Even though this man can be kind of rude, well very rude a times, Clarence was still drawn to him, hopefully he had the same sense of it (If not then it would make for a pretty awkward day). But, Clarence had to agree with the attractive guy here, the two other people did seem, well not the brightest light bulb. Hopefully we can get away form those two, having very strange people around really dampers the mood. Clarence thought rather grimly. "Y-" Before a noise could barely escape his lips a strong but soft hand gripped Clarence's jaw.

Clarence was nervous, excited, and just... wow. The comment about him making a flirtatious comment sent his blush into overdrive, off setting his purple eyes in a very nice way. "Y-you heard that...?" Clarence stutters and blushes more, the stutter really putting off his semi-calm mood to a mess of emotions and just... wow. A light hand grazed his hair and Clarence heard Zadkiel talk about a secluded place and Clarence was, well, pretty happy about the idea.

"S-sure. Where would you like to go?" Clarence stammered out and looked right into those golden eyes that hold emotions that Clarence can't read. "There are a lot of interesting places around this floor, some that are all alone, by them selves." Clarence smiles and touches Zadkiel's face lightly, wiping some hair from his face.