[SP-F1] Crazy Witch Doctor <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

'She doesn't look to good' she thought but in the next second room's door open wide almost hitting Kimba, who let out a growl at the doctor who rushed it with a small pot filled with some strange greenish liquid. "It's ready!" he said placing the pot on a nearby night stand and pouring some of it's liquid in a fancy looking teacup. He handed it to the girl who somehow managed to find some strength to take it. "Drink, my girl" he said "It will make you feel better! I guarantee it!" he continued in a confident tone. The girl obediently drinked the whole cup and handed it back to the doctor. "Now rest child, let the potion take its effect." he said tucking the girl in and then raising up from her side and approaching the three, addressing the girl's parents first. "She is going to be alright! This herbal tea is the best remedy for her illness, she will start feeling better after a few hours of sleep."

Then the doctor turned at Ariel and extended his hand while saying: "And you noble warrior I want to thank you for retrieving the item for me. This girl has suffered for the following months because of my cowardice, not wanting to risk my life in slaying those plant monsters that drop the item. You have my eternal gratitude and allow me to present you with this blade" he went to a nearby table and retrieved a clothed ling item then removed the top part of the cloth. It showed the black hilt a weapon, the flavor text showed the name "Anneal Blade" and a enhancement of +1 Dmg. Ariel simply let out a smile and folded the blade as it was, saying: "I appreciate the thought but I don't need a new weapon" she unsheathed her black rapier in one elegant move and presented it to him. "This is my current weapon and trusty companion that I've received from a dear friend." she then sheaths her blade and continues: "And you don't have to be hard on yourself, it is better that you didn't risked your life like that. You can help many people from where you are right now. Let people like me do the dirty jobs" she said with a grin pointing at herself with a thumb.

The doctor simply noded and went to put the blade where it was, in the same time a message window appeared in front of Ariel announcing that the mission has been successfully completed. She took that as her exit cue and went towards the exit after taking a glance at the now sleeping girl, followed by her companion she exited the building and started walking aimlessly while thinking about today's events: "I should've broke that guy's face for not telling me that they form groups if one of them let's it flower explode. But in the end..we saved that little girl's life and got quite the rewards, so even if we went <5 HP it was a great experience..I feel that my skills are finally starting to match those I had IRL. Guess I can start thinking about grand mastering that system rapier skill. " she said while looking for the teleport gate. When she found it the blonde shouted a bit louder than needed, her voice was filled with excitement for the next adventure. "Floor 10, Yomi!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoils:

Gold Gained: 1000 col (400 + 600 loot)

Materials Gained: 9

SP Gained: 2