[PP-F1] New friends. (Aika, Anon, Szuriex)

After his recent level gain, Szuriex was feeling...well cocky. Strutting around the <<Starter City>> a smug look on his face, he was looking to find some more people with which he could show off his amazing prowess.

And what better place to find new friends than the Center Plaza? Szuriex made his way to the belltower that ran along the central axis of <<Aincrad>> and did his best to look cool and nonchalant was he waited for any newcomers to arrive.

I was skipping though the Center Plaza in Starter City without really thinking. I was just out for some fresh air and the weather was really nice today. The sky was an amazing bright blue without a cloud to be seen. It wasn't everyday that the weather was like this so I intend to make the most of it while I can, and that means that I will probably spent a lot of today outside. I'm not quite sure what I will do yet. I guess I'll just have to go wherever the day takes me, which won't be very hard since I have a knack for getting lost. I don't know why so many people see that as a bad thing, I mean it's not like you can always get to where you want to go by useing a map. Besides, the best things in life are never the ones that are precisely calculated and planed. I looked around to see where I was and found that I was now near the bell tower.

After whiling away some time, Szuriex was just starting to get bored as he spotted a young looking girl skip into the plaza. She looked to be a newer player like himself, but she seemed to be good natured enough. Szuriex was getting pretty good at spotting the names above other players heads and he saw that rhis player's name read <<Aika>>.

"Hello there Aika! How are you doinv on a day such as this? The weather is beautiful and the plaza seems to have gone up a notch in that department as well!" He called across the plaza with a sly grin upon his face.

Pushing himself off of the base of the clock tower he began sauntering towards the other player.

[OOC: Good job. Just a tip; try to maintain the same tense. I tend to stay in past tense 3rd person. You sedm to prefer pesent first person. So double check to make sure you're maintaining that throughout the post.]

I hear some one call out to me from across the plaza and stop in my tracks. I look around to try and spot who it is when i see someone start walking towards me from the base of the clock tower. It was a man with dark hair and a sly smile plastered on his face that looked around his early twenties. But how did he know my name? Never mind, "Yes, the weather is quite beautiful today isn't it?" I replied with a kind smile when he was a few feet away. This guy seems awfully full of himself, I wonder what happend.

"Apologies milady." Szuriex replied in semi-joking tone. Deep bow and arm gestures incuded.

"I was just enjoying the nice day out and holding out to see if my friend was planning on showing up or not." Szuriex stated as he straightened up.

Smiling in a more natural way, he had said, "But it seems youve arrived just in the nick of time, I was just getting ready to give up and go grab dinner." The sun was just getting ready to dip below the horizon and the pair were casting long shadows across the cobbled plaza.

"Would you care to join me?" Szuriex queried as he extended an elbow to the girl. "I promise I'll behave." He said with mock gravity as he crossed his heart with one hand and flashed a white smile with very straight teeth.

Hmm, charming, very charming. But I guess it wouldn't hurt. After all, who am I to judge someone whom I just met. I didn't have any plans any way. I smiled politely and took hold of his arm, "Alright then, but only if you pinkie swear to me that you will behave." I challenged with a cheeky smile holding out my fist with my extended pinkie. I don't mind if he thinks it's wierd, but my pinkie promises mean a lot to me.

"On my honor..." Szuriex replied wiyh mock gravity as he extended his proffered elbow into a fist with pinky extended. "Or at least for as long as you want me to." He added with a mischievous grin.

Straightening up he gestured towards one of the nearby streets. "Well it looks like my friend won't be joining us just yet... let's go, maybe he'll meet up with us later."

Offering his elbow once again, though this time in a much more gentlemanly fashion, Szuriex said, "Milady?"

*bright lights and feedback*

*silence*...

*hustle and bustle of early twilight activity*...

/look left...

/look right...

"Wait, I actually have to do these things don't I?" Anon asked no one in particular. 

With childlike inquisitiveness, Anon looks down at the cobblestone flooring upon which he now stood. He noticed his clothes had changed, but not much else. 

"Lets see...pants: check, shoes: check, vest and shirt; double check....

"Studly, good-looking video game six pack I could never hope to achieve in real life..." Anon lifts open his vest to find, indeed, what he had hoped.

"Yessssss...!"

"Lets see....what else?," as he opens up his pack. "Bread, water, wallet for Col....metal tooth pick....wait, that's my weapon..." he states aloud as he tucks his dagger into the small of his back.

"WAIT!" He commands aloud.

Anon tugs on the lapels of his vest and shakes his hips twice vigorously in an attempt to make sure everything is secure. He feels his pant cuffs sway and play gently across his lower legs.

"Please, oh please, oh please, oh please work!" he thinks to himself.

He begins to bounce around in place on his toes, shuffling his feet back and forth. One hand he raises to his chin and the other he raises to chest height. With a burst of movement, he extends a backfist into the air and retracts it. He continues to bounce and launches a low snap kick into a high roundhouse. Virtual muscles tighten and relax, and Anon can feel his heart thump.

"I don't know who I have to thank for doing their homework...." he says with a smile as he slowly stops bouncing and lowers his hands "...but DAMN if that doesn't feel like the real thing!"

He sighs heavily, content with the knowledge that the game was going to respond the way he needed it to.

"Awesome." He states plainly as he begins to stroke his hand over his virtual facial hair. He gives his beard a slight tug and lets his hand drop to his side lazily as he looks up at the giant clock face.

"Now what?"

I smiled, satisfied with his promise and gently took hold of his elbow, from what I've gathered this guy is a real flirt. Is was humorous to see him flaunt his smile in which he is probably used to girls falling head over heel after. As we started to walk I had a feeling that he was going to be a person that liked to make conversation. I believe this is going to be a long night. But one question still remained on my mind. Who was his friend he was talking about and why was he waiting for him?

"Well, no use standing around here lookin' pretty," Anon quips aloud. "Lets see if we can't get started. Should probably find the first quest giver.

"Now if i was a quest giver, or an alcoholic in his late twenties, where would I be in the early evening on a weekday? The INN!"

With a sense of purpose, Anon starts strutting towards what he believes to be the Inn on this floor. Passing through the shadow of the large clock tower, he notices several players and NPCs along the edges of the street haggling and peddling their wares. Several smiling faces pass down the road and Anon cursorily scans them in search of something.

"That him? No."

"Is THAT him? No." 

"Is THAT him? Wait that's a girl."

"Man, I've looked everywhere and I still can't find him. Man, searching is tough work. And on top of that..." Anon looks all around at the unfamiliar buildings of the main thoroughfare of the city..."I'm absolutely and hopelessly lost."

Anon frowns taughtly and sighs through his nostrils at his inability to navigate a straight line.

"Hey, those fellows look like they know how to navigate a straight line" Anon exclaims to himself as he spots a gentleman and his shorter lady companion walking arm in arm.

"Excuse me," he calls out, "but could you direct me to the inn....or failing that the first quest giver? I'm kinda sorta fresh off the bandwidth, and could use some help," he claims as he jogs up to meet the couple.