PP-F5] The traveler {Jacob&Rusty} Complete

Jacob climbed down from the tree on floor one. He yawned as it was about 7:00 in the morning. He needed to get a early start for his and Rust's quest. He had never really been to any floors but one, two, four, and six. He heard about what floor five looked like. He heard it was very sandy and you could get hurt from the wind and sand. Jacob ate and apple he grabbed from his tree. He then walked to the teleporter and said "Armadillo," which was the town's name. A blue light flashed around him and when it cleared he was in a desert town. It was sand and warm. Jacob so far did not like it. He waited at the towns teleporting gate waiting for Rusty to show up.

"Ugh..." groaned Glenn as he read about what floor the quest he was taking with another player. "Its all sand and rocks, nothing I want. Upside is, I do get extra health points, so I might as well." Glenn stepped up to the teleportation gate and said "Armadillo." Disappearing into a show of aqua crystals, he materialized on the other side to find Jacob, the player he was traveling with. Mumbling something about getting sand in his shoes, he walked forward motioning for the kid to follow. "Funny thing is, he's higher level than me, but so much younger and smaller" Glenn thought.

ID:13189 LD:7 Over 1 no damage taken

Jacob watched a blue flash appear from the teleportation area. Rusty materialized in thin air. Rusty walked past him and motioned for him to follow. Jacob followed him bringing out his short sword, shadow stinger. Jacob looked at Rusty and told him."The old weird lady told us that her luggage is out there," Jacob pointed into the desert. The worst that will encounter is a sand scorpion. Sadly, for them is that my sword and skills will take them out in two hits. Also, lucky for you they will attack me because I will threaten it more.

Jacob 15/15

Rusty 5/5

OOC I'm not sure if you found the quest but roll the perma roller before every post. If your loot dice is one the you lose one life point

Nodding his head, Glenn continued to walk along Jacob, his rapier in his holster in case the monsters in the desert decided to come auicker than usual. "Shouldn't count me out, I'm still useful."  he mumbled under his breath as he took a few more steps. Even though the possibility of death was possible, Glenn couldn't think of any other way to level up faster. "Wierd place for luggage." he spat out, saying his thoughts out loud.

ID 13193 LD: 3 No health lost

ID:13194 LD:9 no damage taken

Jacob held his blade as he was finished talking. He then heard Rusty mumble, "Don't count me out." Jacob looked at Rusty and said I'm not! You wield a rapier which takes much speed and balance. Few people have them. Also, all of those people are very skilled. Oh yes, I forgot to ask you, what's your goal in this game? I mean mine is to become one of the strongest players, and have the best shop in town!" Jacob and Rusty had just reached their 1/16 mark point. Jacob looked at him and said "Water break i say... Three minutes."

Jacob 15/15

Rusty 5/5

"Oh he heard me? That was just my normal grumbling.." Glenn thought, sighing as he listened to the random chatter Jacob was spitting up. By the time he finished talking, they were finished with a little bit of the quest. When the boy suggested a water break, Glenn thought back to his question about goals. "Do I even have a goal?" he wondered as he waited for Jacob to come back.

ID 13195 LD: 18 No health lost

ID:13197 LD:6 BD: 7 MD:5

Jacob came back with two bottles of water. He handed one to rusty and then he heard a noise. The sand feet in front of them was moving. Then it started to go down and Jacob pulled out his blade just as a snake popped out. Jacob got ready to fight this thing. Jacob advanced dodged two snake strikes before he took a swipe at the creature. The creature squealed as the blade touched it. Not so funny is it? Jacob thought.

Jacob 15/15

Rusty 7/7

Snake 9/13

"First combat. Let's see how this goes." Rusty said. Grabbing his rapier as if it was melted to his fingers, began to run before going into a stride. Leaping from side to side, each foot step briefly ever touching the ground, he fled towards sandy-covered snake. Instead of jabbing right then and there and risk being defenseless, Rusty side-stepped the snake and quickly swiped at it. The swipe hit the snake, but that only angered it more which it lashed out with fierce bite. Rusty's face changed to show discomfort, but no visible pain was being felt it seemed. Moving back alongside Jacob, he found that he had leveled up to level 2. "One thing came out of that."

Rusty 6/7

Jacob 15/15

Snake 7/13

ID: 13205 BD:8 MD:8

ooc forgot to say if it gets nine or ten youre poisened 1 damage for three turns

Id 13223 BD: 3 MD:10

Jacob watched Rusty quickly advance one the snake. Rusty had done a whole bunch of maneuvers then hit the snake with a good clean blow. The snake got up and bit at Rusty hitting him with a hard force. Adreanalin began to build up in Jacob . Jacob ran forwar striking at the snake. The snake snapped at Jacob. It bit him and began to slide over back to attack Rusty. Jacob looked at his arm where is he was bitten. A new thing popped up on Jaccob's health bar that had never been there before. Poison was on his health bar.

Jacob 13/15 poisoned for next three turns.

Rusty 6/7

Snake 7/13

"Try not letting the bite dig in, that's how it release its poison!Rusty shouted as he ran towards the approaching invertebrate. Leaping over the snake, he quickly rotated around, digging his shoes deep into the peachy sand, as a small spray of sediment was thrown by the impact. With a quick uppercut from the swipe of his sword, Rusty sent the snake upwards and stepped aside so that monstrous creture would take damage. "Don't worry, my friend here will put you out of your mercy soon." He spat out.

Jacob 13/15 poisoned for next three turns.

Rusty 6/7

Snake 5/13

ID: 13227 BD: 6 MD: 2

ID 13232 BD 10 MD:6 LD:2

Jacob got up from the ground and quickly attacked the snake. It decided to bite at him. Jacob ducked then rolled behind it. He dodged another strike from the snake and moved around rusty. The snake was confused and Jacob took his chance and swung his blade at the snake. His blade met its mark and the snake's head was removed from its body and it shattered into millions of little blue shards. A blue orb popped up and Jacob tapped it. No loot came out. Jacob was going to give half of the col he recieved. Jacob looked ahead of them. They were only about a fourth of the way there.

Jacob 12/15 poisoned for two more turns

Rusty 6/7

Snake dead

Rusty stood there, watching the decapitation of the invertebrate at the hands of Jacob. Once the snake exploded into millions of aqua pieces, he began to resume walking. Walking slowly, he looked back at the player who was still poisoned. "He's smart for his age." Sighing, Rusty looked at the vast desert, despising the vast openess and the dull color which remained the same over the sandy lands. Opening his menu, he took a drink of the water that was given to him by Jacob.

ID: 13233 LD: 11

Jacob 12/15 -1 damage next two turns

Rusty 6/7

LD:8

The sand storm was picking up and you could not see anymore for ten yards in front of you. Squinting through the sand Jacob could make out the for of a giant pile of rock. What was a giant pile of rock doing here? The rock went as long and far as Jacob could see. Jacob looked to Rusty and said, "Looks like we have to climb." Jacob looked for a ledge on the small mountain. He jumped to the ledge and used it to prpel himself to the top that was like three feet away from it. Not very tall at all. The wind seemed to pick up every step of the way. Jacob looked ahead and he seen... luggage. "Rusty... I see the luggage hurry up and get up here. The poison seemed to burn his skin.

Jacob 11/15 1/3 turns poison left

Rusty 6/7

Nodding towards Jacob, Rust quickly began to climb the large rocky structure, putting his foot on each ledge as he pushed upwards. "Keep your eyes out, there's always a catch. We only killed one monster with low level health." Sighing, he finished climbing the last ledge to see the luggage too. "Wait.. I think this is definitely a trap." Rusty said as he creeped forward to avoid his footsteps being heard.

ID: 13236 LD: 20

Jacob 11/15

Rusty 6/7

ID:13237 BD: 1 LD:12 MD: 8

As if on cue when Rusty said trap, the sand began to move all around the luggage. A small object flew out of the sand at Jacob. In the air it looked like a small shark. It bit into Jacobs shoulder then fell back into the sand ready to strike again. Jacob's shoulder was ready from the gash that leaked red shards. Jacob looked at his health bar. It was in yellow. Jacob got his sword ready. This will quite the fight.

Jacob 7/15

Rusty 6/7

Sand Shark 10/10 2 base damage

Rusty did not like his odds at all. The shark would only need to land a critical to kill him. This however could be fixed if he had any potions, but he didn't. "Jacob, if you can, try landing a critical and one of won't die, but no pressure. " He yelled out as he sped at the tan shark. Rusty ran so fast, he almost looked like a blur on the landscape until he stopped at the back of the shark. A red line appeared on the side of the sandy creature and its health bar dropped significantly. "I got a critical." Rusty smirked as he ducked when the shark jumped out to attack. "Too slow." he mumbled as he dashed back to give Jacob a try at the monster.

Jacob 7/15

Rusty 6/7

Sand Shark 7/10 2 base damage

ID: 13242 BD: 9 LD: 5 MD: 5

ID:13270 BD:7 MD:6

Jacob grabbed his blade and watched as Rusty got a good strike on the beast. Jacob held his blade and seen the sand move meaning the sand shark return for blood. Jacob jumped into the air and struck the shark. A red gash opened in the shark. The shark managed to slap him with his tail before he disappeared into the sand. Jacob stepped back to give Rusty some room. Without Dusty he probably would have died.

Jacob 5/15

Rusty 6/7

Shark 3/10

Rusty was sure that this battle was almost over and most likely there would be no casualties, so he let his guard down a bit. "Its weakened, hopefully I can criti-" Rusty was interrupted by the shark, who had begun its attack against him.  The tan creature leaped from the ground, teeth showing as it chomped down on Rusty's arm. "Oww! Idiot!" Stumbling backwards, he fell backwards, and put his foot against the shark and pushed it off. "GO FOR THE KILL JACOB!" he yelled!

Jacob 5/15
Rusty 4/9

Shark 3/10 

ID: 13271 BD: 2 LD:11 MD: 6

ID:13272 BD: 7 MD:3 LD:3

Jacob watched as Rust attacked the shark a thrusted his blade at the beast with ease. The shark barely moved in time before the blade reached him. The shark hit him before going back under the sand. Jacob readied his blade as the beast began to come back for more blood. Jacob grabbed his sword and waited. The shark flew into the air sending sand spraying. Jacob went underneath the airborne shark and stabbed its under side. It shattered into million of blue shards. The luggage was good for the taking.

"We did it, didn't we?" Rusty exhaled. He got back up and ran towards the luggage, happy to be finally finished with this quest he thought. Picking it up, it disappeared in a spectacle of blue-green particles in his menu and then appears in his inventory. He then sends it to Jacob and looks at the desert to realise that they still had to walk back to the town. "Ughh!" Rusty groaned.

ID: 13273 LD: 18