PP-F5] The traveler {Jacob&Rusty} Complete

ID:13228 LD:3

Jacob looked at Rusty when he started talking again. "Yeah, we walked all the way here and back. Jacob began to walk back to the town. "Hey am I walking forward or backward?" Jacob held his blade in his hand. They so far had lived. They had a tough time getting there. I wish they could just teleport back. Jacob didnt have any crystals like that. Jacob could see the town in the distance. Jacob jumped off the small cliff.

Choosing to stay quiet instead of answering Jacob's question,  Rusty climbed down from the small hill. This quest had been a bit too easy, although there was the small thought that if he gotten poisoned, he would've died from the resulting damage. "Oh well" Rusty sighed as he continue walking. "I can't see the town, are you sure we're getting closer?" Sighing, he looked around to look for any familiar landmarks even though he had never been on this floor before.

ID: 13328 LD: 20

Jacob listened for Rusty's answer to his question. He never replied. Jacob sighed and said' "That's okay, there is no definently answer. Jacob felt the sand in his shoes. Jacob walked a little forwar with him when Rusty said, "Are you sure we are getting any closer?" Jacob looked at him and pulled up his map. "Well according to my map we are only a mile away." Jacob pulled down the map. Jacob noticed sand marks. "Hey those are from when we fought that snake. We are really close!"

"We are? Well, I guess I should put away my weapon." Rusty opened up the menu, and dequipped his weapon. "This quest was oddly easy, compared to all the others one. What was the reward again for this?" he question while walking alongside. Rusty felt a shiver of nervousness even though the main threat was over. He was a bit paranoid, and right after asking the small player the question, Rusty looked from side to side. He wasn't sure if he should share his thoughts so he kept them to himself.

Jacob walked down another hill. Then he seen it. The town was right in front of him. Jacob put his sword away as he walked in the enormous town. He walked to weird lady who had lost her luggage. He opened her menu and gave it her. He looked at her and said, "Here's your stupid luggage. Now where is our skill?" The lady smiled and a HUD popped up on Jacob and Rusty's screen saying, "Quest completed! Survivalbility skill earned. Jacob looked over at Rusty and waved then stepped forward into the teleport gate.

Quest Completed.

Jacob: Survivability ~200 col~1 Skill point

Rusty: Survivability ~200 col}~ skill point

Entering the town, Rusty started to relax. The quest was over and they had finally reached their destination without any problems at all. When entering the house of the quest giver, Rusty noticed the hostility of Jacob's voice towards the NPC, but didn't think of it further as just tiredness with the day. He waved back as the young boy left through the teleportation gate and began to walk alone. He was content with today's progress.

Quest Finished

2 Skill Points

Survivalist skill earned

400 col gained.