Sp-F1] To find a piggy [Feeding the enemy]

Jacob stood on floor one looking around. He seen a weird looking NPC who was walking around. It showed that she had a quest for him. He walked to her and said "Hi!" The NPC looked at him and smiled. Ã have a quest for you little boy. If you buy some food and go out to the plains and feed it to a monster or animal it might become your friend. Would you like that?" Jacob nodded his head. The NPC smiled "Go." She said to him. Jacob began to run off to buy some good food.

Jacob walked around the town in search of some food cheap enough to maybe get a piggy. He looked at one. He looked at some corn. three hundred col was to pricey. Another store hadparalyse corn. He didn't want to paralse the critter. Finally he found a good store. Jacob walked in the area owned by the store keeper. The NPC man said, "What can i get for you boy?" Jacob looked at him calmly and replied, Ã'm looking for some common, cheap corn." The man looked at him and said, "I have got some. Cheap too if yuou ask me." Jacob looked at him and said, "How much for five of them?" The man looked at him. Jacob was feeling nervous on what he might say. What if he said too much money. He would have to start looking again. The man replied, "I think twenty-five should do it." Jacob nodded and they exchanged it.

+5 corn

-25 col 1116 left

Jacob now had to find a good spot to look for good strong bopar. He took off from town. He ran through the roads. Most of the roads were filled with NPC shops, the others were deserted. Jacobs heart rate began to increase his breathing got a little deeper as he kept running. Running like this was a little uncomfortable. Jacob reached the outside of the safezone and he stopped running. He began to catch up on his breath. His heart rate slowed and he became relieved. He also could see some boars way in the distance. He needed to get out there to get better boars.

ID:13192 BD: 10

Jacob grabbed his sword seeing a few wolves. Jacob grabbed his blade and go into the ready position. The first wolf began to advance. It had black fur with white speckles. It snarled and began it's attack. It clawed forward and Jacob dodged. Jacob swung his blade and it collided with the wolf. The wolf dispersed i an amazing shower of blue shards. A blue ball appeared ready to collect the loot. Jacob tapped it and earned 25 col. Jacob smiled that sounds like some good money.

Jacob 15/15

Wolf 1 0/5

Wolf 2 5/5

Wolf 3 5/5

Wolf 4 5/5

Alpha 10/10

ID 13203 BD: 10 Ld:17 MD:2

Jacob looked at the second wolf. Jacob poised up his weapon as the wolf began to charge him. Jacob rolled to the side and sliced the blade acrossed his body and the wolf along with his friend exploded into a brilliant shower of blue shards. Jacob took a deep breath and got ready to fight another one. Jacob touched the blue orb and it gave him twenty-five col. Jacob got inn his stance to attack the next. Thats when Jacob noticed it. A bigger one was in the back. Great Jacob thought. I have to fight that.