[PP-F4] Snowy Sleep [Noctis] (Completed)

"I'm cold as hell, I hate everybody, and I'm generally unliked." Rusty responded, without a beat. He finally understood the guy in front of him. He didn't genuinely care, he just wanted everyone else to think so. "All I have to do is do everything he wants, pretend like he's helping and then never see him again." he said under his breath. The person in front of him was putting up a front and all he had to was do the same. Rusty's mentality of everyone being selfish or uncaring wasn't broken when he put this together. His breakdown earlier was something he'd regret since figuring this out.

I look over at Rusty with "are you serious?" face, "You're seriously going to say all that. Why do you hate everybody? I'm not part of that question. Why in the world did anyone do to you?" I asked, with a pissed off tone. There's something up with Rusty, and I intend on finding out what it is. "Now tell me what's really wrong. I don't care how much you despise me. I want to know." I said, gripping the side of the chair. He's starting to piss me off, but I have to apologize after all. I'm still in the wrong for fighting him in the first place.

"Its what in the world did anyone do to you...I don't actually hate everyone, just you. You should learn from past mistakes, so let me go and don't ever talk to me again." Sighing, Rusty decided to also say that he only came to this floor to explore it as he was going to do with every floor. "I was already fine until you woke me up and obviously someone is going to be grumpy if they haven't slept in more than 24 hours!" Already fed up with situation he was in, he felt a growing hatred for white and freezing floor. Had he stayed on floor 2, he wouldn't have met Noctis, he probably would've found some place to sleep and also wouldn't be shivering slowly at this time.

[OOC: I'll end it here. It feels right. If you don't mind. Finish your last post, and I'll close it up.]

I looked at Rusty, and it seems like he's going to be relentless about telling me. "If that's what you want." I said, as I stood up and push my chair into one of the tables. "I'm tired of trying to make things better. Enjoy." I said, as I walk out towards the Cafe. Snowfrost Town, isn't a bad place to be, but at the moment. I'll have to go. I shut the cafe door behind me and head for the teleportation pad. "Urbus, Floor Two." I announced, as millions of data send me to the second floor. "I can now start that quest now." I said, as I fade away into the sky.

»Noctis has left the RP«

Sighing at the fact that he had driven away another player, Rusty lifted himself off the chair. This was just a regular thing, and he recognized it. "Another day. Living like this, I'm already dead. I'll fix my problems another day, don't feel like it fight now." voiced as he talked to the empty building. Walking outside, he let the snow collect on him for a while before leaving to go another floor. Stepping to the teleportation gate, he said "Starter City." Rusty disappeared into a display of aqua colored bits and left.

Roleplay Completed

400 Col Gained

1 Skill Point Gained