PP F1: Another Hello

I've returned from the Deep Forest, and now I'm back for just an easy day. "No more fighting, or questing today. I just need to relax." I said, as I head towards the heart of Starter City. The streets were busy, and I had trouble finding my way to the center of the city. "Pft.. Sometimes I just want to stay in a secluded area." I said, as I push my way beyond the crowd. I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't want to take my time to find out.

I searched for an area that seems to be secluded from the public's eyes, so I found myself a bench to lay on. "Great.. laying out here, because I don't want to spend any Col on an Inn." I said, as I sat up. I look over to my left and found myself staring at a girl, just standing by the entrance of the allyway. "What is she doing here?" I asked myself, as I shook my head, and laid my head back, staring at the sky.

I giggled while trying to push myself out of the crowds. The streets really were packed tonight! As I finally managed to get out I quickly scuttled into an empty allyway to catch my breath. After a while I started to think that it was probably best if I start trying to find out where I was and was walking out of the allyway when a pair of dark eyes stopped me in my tracks. A man that looked a few years older than me was laying on a bench in the middle of the small quiet area. After a short moment he shook his head as if he was telling himself he was imagining things and looked back up at the sky. I watched him for a moment. What was he doing out here? Why was he laying on that bench like he was prepared to sleep there tonight? Oh well, I might as well go ask him. A friendly smile found its way onto my face as I walked towards him and stopped in front of the bench. "Excuse me. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing?" I said leaning over him, an amused giggle managed to escape my lips. It was quite funny to be meeting someone this way.

Just for a moment, the face of the young girl popped in view, and it almost freaked me out. I didn't want to seem "weak," so I played it off, but then she started to giggle at me. "What's so funny?" I asked, as I immediately jumped back on my two feet. I didn't want to sound harsh, so I took a step back and let out a sigh. "​Nevermind.. Sorry about that. I was just laying around the alleyway. What are you doing here?" I asked the girl, before taking a seat back on the bench. There's no way she'd be one of those PKers, but I still have to stay safe. Adding onto the question, "Didn't anyone tell you that alleyways are dangerous." I said, with a smile on my face. I look over at the young girl, and without hesitation I gave her a smile. A smile that I felt I was actually with someone, because every other player I've interactive with always have me running around either killing or questing. "Sick of it." escapes from my mouth, in a soft tone.

[OOC: Due to inactivity, I'll be RPing my way out of this thread.]

It happened again. Another idle player. I went over and place my index finger on her cheek. "Are you there?" I asked the player. I poked her cheek, and nothing happened. "What in the world? This is the second time that it happened.. This is weird." I stated, as I back away from the player. "You two need help." I said, as I run pass the player, and into the crowd that was occurring outside of the alleyway. I ran into my shop, and locked it. "Whew.. Things here are getting weird. I need to leave this floor. Low levels aren't who I should associate with." I said, as I slouch near a bench that I've placed when I opened the shop. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep by the bench.

»Noctis has left the RP«