[OP-F2] Love is kind of in the air?

"I agree, that voice really doesn't suit you." he laughed. Although it did sound accurate, being that happy didn't seem like Rusty's style. Helios was surprised when he heard the boy ask if he wanted to fight monsters. He really didn't expect that to come from him. "I didn't think you found things like that entertaining. If you want to, i'm  okay with that." he smiled. He hadn't fought anything in a while so he probably wasn't going to be that great. He looked towards Rusty, who was still sitting across from him. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" he asked politely.

"It sure doesn't." Rusty piped in. He had to agree with Helios on this, although he didn't approve of the laughing. Equipping his rapier and then putting it into its sheath so that he could grab it at a moment's notice if needed.

"I didn't think you found things like that entertaining. If you want to, I'm okay with that."

"I didn't think that I would find your antics so annoying, but I sure did. Good job at breaking down stereotypes." Rusty retorted. Hopefully something will come out of today.. ​Walking along the path, he mumbled to Helios to follow him as he knew where the monsters were.

• 8 months later...

Helios nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard the notification sound. "Oh. Sorry Rusty, I'll have to get you into a cheerful mood some other time. I'm needed somewhere else." he told his friend in an apologetic tone. He sighed as he began to walk away in the opposite direction of the brown haired young man, giving him a wave as he left. I was really beginning to like him too. Maybe I'll see him again sometime. he thought to himself, arriving at the center of the landmark. "Time to leave Floor 2. Teleport, Floor 4!" the boy shouted, dissolving into thousands of shiny, blue particles.

-Complete-
1 SP, 400 Col for both of us.