[OP-F1] Confused

Nana left Starting City.

It had been terrifying, thinking about it. She would die if she didn't fight. She would die no matter what. Even though her age brought her closer to death anyway, she was worried about a painful death. Her eyes wandered to a boar, and she equipped her hammer... "How do I hold this?" she asked in her rapsy voice. The hammer slipped from her fingers and landed on her foot, causing her to yelp in surprise. "Oh, dear..."

She looked around, wondering if anyone would be willing to help her... hopefully a dapper young man could show her the way.

Wandering the fields, I spot what seems to be an elderly lady by herself, fighting with boars. I sat on top of a massive boulder, observing the elderly lady. "Tch. Seems like old people are interested in this game as well." I scoffed, as I continue to observe her fighting style. "She's the type to use the war hammer I see." I said to myself, as she drops the hammer onto her foot. "You've got to be kidding me.." I said, as I hop down onto the floor, catching myself. "Considering that she actually knows how to open a menu, I'm surprised that she barely knows how to hold that damn hammer." I stated, as I walk over to the old lady. "Excuse me, but do you need some help here?" I asked in the most polite way I could. I pointed at the boar, and said "These things are weak, because you're in a solo party.

• 4 weeks later...

Snw was trying to avoid the sun and going out, But couldn't resist, She did need to boost her level anyway. She walked around in fields and saw an elderly lady. 'Old people like this game to?' She though. She saw the woman drop the hammer on her foot. "Oh dear, I might as well be nice and help" She said. She walked over to the woman, but was bet by a older but young man. "I can still help" She shrugged and kept on walking. Then she reached the two people. "Hello! Maybe I can help you" She grinned.