[PP-F2] New World & Old Rivalry (Quick Silver & Keith)

The rocky terrain of floor two, the sun shining down and hitting the mountains in the distance, the wind blowing as the trees shuttered in the breeze. The smell of iron, and various other minerals littered the various area, as the smell of grass was prominent as well. A silvery white haired male standing at five foot ten inches stared at the field, the twin ponytails, reaching to his knees sat upon a rock. The colour of white was his clothing, a sleeveless jacket, white white leather pants and combat coots he wore. The jacket had no hood on it, bit his frame was fitted with it very well, the muscular frame holding some body fat to it, the hazel eyes he held, golden like looked about. *Keith... when I get out of here, I will find you, and I will surpass you.* He thought as he animals walked around, he was determined to beat his rival, and was not going to give up. As he saw the sun high in the air, he stood up, and placed his sword in front of him, pulling the blade up from the sheath as it was verticle from him. And slamming it back into the scabbard and hoping from the rock, he began trekking, looking for something he could face, and gain a level from. As this was the day he would gain the power he needed, and the day he would become stronger.

Quick Silvers appearance ___

2990796029_1_3_GXKoJQSS.jpg

Lately in SAO, things had started to get hectic. Maverick activity was unbelievably high. Keith had even lost one of his closest friends recently. "Zelrius..." He said, looking down and sighing. He knew Zelrius was hard-headed, and extremely prideful. But he never thought he would actually get killed. Keith took a shaky breath and stood up. "I'll get stronger... For your sake and my own." He said, looking out at the landscape. Not only did he have to worry about Vile, but Shade was a wild card. Not only that, but Shade seemed to be on equal grounds with Keith as well. The only thing that wasn't for sure was what side he was on. One thing was for certain, Aincrad needed more heroes. Someone who could compare to Keith. The only thing Keith didn't know, is that someone from long ago would eagerly fill that role.

As Quick SIlver wandered the planes of the second floor, he kept getting this feeling of something was watching him, or someone was near him. With his longsword now in his left hand, he gripped the handle of his weapon and walked slower. Getting down into a defensive position, he heard something behind a large rock near him, and he rushed to it, trying to keep quiet. as he heard something on the otherside. A male voice, and something was off about it, it brought back a old feeling to him, and was confusing, and with his eyes peering around the rock they lite up. But also grew larger, at the sight of a familiar figure, blue hair. *Blue... hair... KEITH!!!* He yelled in his head, but quickly calmed down, and placed his hand off the handle of his sword, and took a deep breathe as he suddenly took a step backwards and a twig snapped.

As he looked down, he had made the twig break, and his element of surprise disappeared, Quick Silver laid his back flat against the rock and tried to keep himself calm, the one thing  Quick Silver noticed was the orange indicator about Keith's head, *Keith, you had to do what you had to do to survive here, I don't blame you.* He thought as the sounds of Keith's voice would surely bellow out after what Quick Silver did, and then a smile came across his face, "Is that the mighty Keith Yudai from Sweden?" "The one that made all the ladies fall to their knee's?" "Or are my eyes deceiving me?" The deep mellow toned voice rang out, as his voice was much more deeper than Keith would last remember, as Quick Silver did change much since his last time seeing Keith, though Keith hadn't changed one bit in Quick Silver's eyes.

Keith blinked and looked over. Something about that voice sounded... Familiar. "White hair..." He said, then his eyes widening. Instantly, he recognized the other boy. "Theo!" He yelled, his face brightening up as he smiled uncontrollably. Keith ran over to the slightly older boy and locked him in hug, giving him a few pats on the back. "It's been way too long!" He said, stepping back and smiling eagerly, clearly happy to find someone who knew him really well. "I never thought I would have seen your mug again!" He said happily, reaching out his hand so they could do their secret handshake from elementary school.

When Quick Silver saw Keith spot him and rush at him, giving him a hug and then a pat on the back, telling him it was too long, he just smiled. "Yep, been to long my old friend, and yeah didn't think you would be here in SAO." "So tell me, how the whole being you know, moving fast and all, still like that I presume?" He asked, but before he could fully stopped, he saw Keith pull out his hand, and Quick Silver knew his, it was the handshake gesture that Keith always performed. Even though he stayed with Keith for about two weeks, he got a secret handshake with him, with Quick Silvers hand coming into contact with Keiths. He grabbed it like any old handshake, then he slide his hand up, letting the region were his thumb was at slide against Keiths, then having them stop at when they had the hands go into a arm wrestler position. The he slide back, and pulled off, snapping their fingers, then coming back into a hand slapping palm then the back of the hand session, then he stopped. "You still remember that handshake eh?" "Well I guess old tricks die hard there, so tell me then Keith, how are yer siblings?" "Was it... Masuki, your youngest, and Miyako your second youngest?" He asked in a curious tone, as he couldn't quite remember if that was the names, but anything he now had his rival in front of him and he didn't care now. He just saw Keith as his friend, and ally til the end.

Keith nodded with a smirk. "Hey, you know me, always living life in the fast lane." He said with a chuckle, crossing his arms as he continued. "And my sisters are fine. I checked in with them recently." He said, then looking around. "Say, what brought you out here? A little RNR? Or didja come out here to get some training done?" He asked, knowing Theo, whom he would call SIlver, would usually be finding ways to become better at something before he would relax. Even as Kids Silver had a passion to make a change. Especially if it meant he proved to be better than Keith. While it wasn't a spiteful way, it was a friendly rivalry, since the two had the urge to surpass each other.

Quick Silver just sighed, "Still the same old Yudai, actually yeah, I came out here to train, and get some resting up, heard there was a waterfall in the floor one on the far northern region." He said pointing in the direction, "I was hoping to get some relaxing time there after training, though I never expected to find you ere Keith... so I guess it is like old times eh?" He gave Keith his usual eh question, as he looked around, "Just this place is harder for me to get use to, I haven't found a blasted Iai sword, and I need one, this bloody Longsword is not equip for this fighting style." He said as he never told Keith about his Iaijutsu training as that was way before he undertook the training. Just his flustered face as he held the long weapon in his left hand, and then looked back at Keith, "So what shall we do?" "Kill some of dem cow Mob's and hope they drop some loot, though I doubt I could face them and get anything."

He said as he was rather weak, and was not well verse in combat, he then looked at Keith. "But... that won't stop me at all, you know... I've heard a quite a bit about ya Keith... Married twice already, guess I have just been to scared to even try and attempt to come out of the towns." "But still, now I will begin my rigorous training to outshine you Keith, bet your title will fall soon pally." He said throwing his fist out in front of him, and clenching it and then raising it to the sky, to a index pointing at the heavens, and his thumb extended outwards to his left. "You hear me Keith, I will break beyond what is impossible, for you see Keith, I evolve, beyond the person that I once was a minute before." "So watch out, for I maybe different every time you see me!" He said to his rival, as a usual gesture he did, telling him he would always be there to make sure Keith had a challenge in front of him.