SP F6: The Gemini

​After meeting the infamous, Nyx, I stepped onto the teleportation pad of Urbus, and shouted, "Amazon, Floor Six." The teleportation pad starts to glow, as I turn into pieces of data and fade up towards the sky. I land in a jungle like area, a land where all the NPC are women. "Tch. The name itself should have hinted that this place would be filled with nothing but women." I scoffed, as I explore the area around Amazon. "There's nothing here.. Maybe I can do some training while I'm hear exploring." I stated, as I head towards what seems to be the exit of the Amazon. "This place is almost like a maze.." I stated, as I left the safe zone of the village. I felt a strange presence behind me, but when I looked over my shoulder, I found no one behind me. "What's going on?" I asked myself, as I continue to proceed on the forest. I scan the area to find a couple of strong looking monsters, idling by. "Looks like I can do some training here." I said, unsheating Blade of Time.

I took two pebbles from the ground, and heard some rustling behind me. "Tch.. If you're trying to sneak up on me. At least show an effort at hiding." I said, as I threw two pebbles down at the monsters. They looked over my way, and started to run towards me. I place my blade over my shoulder, and ready myself for the battle. "Help me fight these two gorillas, and you can state why you're here." I commanded, as the hooded figure appears from the brushes. He unsheathe his curved sword, and I grinned.

"Sounds good." the hooded figure said, as I looked at him with confusion. "He sounds just like me.." I thought to myself, as the gorillas approach me. They stood they holding onto their bananas, and the hooded figure placed his sword over his shoulder. "I'll attack right after you." he said, as I dash in towards the gorillas.

13808 BD: 4 LD: 8          

PARTY

Noctis 22/22 HP

______ ??/?? HP

ENEMY

Gorilla 1 09/11 HP - 2

Gorilla 2 11/11 HP

The hooded figure was able to land an attack on one of the gorillas, and I wasn't able to land my attack. "Looks like you're quite skilled with that sword of yours." I said, as he grins at me. "I call it the Curve Sword of Time." he claims, as he chuckles. I clenched my fist, as if he was mocking me, but realized that he shouldn't know the name of my weapon. I'm not the type to tell anyone what my weapon is named. I place my blade over my shoulder, and await for the two gorillas to attack the two of us. The hooded figure saw the gorillas attempt to both attack me at the same time, and he leaps in front of me, blocking one of the gorilla's attack. The other was able to hit my ribs, but my thorns activated, throwing back damage at the gorillas.

13809     CD: 6 MD: 6      

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP - 1

______ ??/?? HP - 2

ENEMY

Gorilla 1 07/11 HP - 2

Gorilla 2 11/11 HP 

I toss the gorilla back to its original place, and gripped my blade tight. I could hear more rustling nearby, and looked over the hooded figure. He seemed surprised, as well, almost fidgety. "Keep your head in the battle." The hooded figure said, as I shook my head, and stared straight ahead. "You seemed scared. Theses are just two monkeys." I said, as I dash towards the gorillas. "You should be afraid, Noctis. It's Nyx." he stated, as he dashes behind me. I slid over by the Gorilla, and slashed it diagonally, taking the last kill bonus. The gorilla bursts into data, floating towards the skies. The hooded figure was able to take a pick of health off the other gorilla.

13815 BD: 6 CD:7 1        

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP

______ ??/?? HP

ENEMY

Gorilla 1 - 01/11 HP - 7

Gorilla 2 08/11 HP - 3

『RESULTã€

1x Material

55x Col

The last gorilla charges towards me swinging its arm. I shift my position, and suddenly heard rustling again. The rustling continued even more, and the hooded figure just froze there. The gorilla changed it's direction from me to the hooded figure. "MOVE!" I shouted, as I push the figure out of the way. The gorilla came close on attacking me, but I was able to evade the attack, and the gorilla head straight towards the rustling sound. I watch as the gorilla was flung back towards us, and slid back to it's original position. "What in the world is going on?" I asked myself, as I position myself. 

13816 MD: 1            

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP - 0

______ ??/?? HP

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 08/11 HP 

The hooded figure, and I glared at our last target. "Come on.. Don't just stand there. Let's end this battle quick." I stated, as I charge in towards the gorilla. The hooded figure shook himself awake, and dash in behind me. I swung my blade towards the gorilla, but it evaded my attack, as it ran towards the figure. He kicked the gorilla, and slashed at it. The gorilla's health dropped from green to red quick. "Tch.. You're pretty strong." I complimented the figure, but he still had a pale face. "Not as strong as him." he stated referring to the person behind the brushes.

13817 BD: 5 CD: 10          

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP 

______ ??/?? HP

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 03/11 HP - 5

I took the lead, and went straight towards the gorilla. "You're a werido." I stated, as I leap towards the gorilla, aiming for its head. The gorilla starts to grunt at me, and I started to feel rage building up within me. The hooded figure ran towards me, pushing me out of the way. I fell on my a**, and glared at him. The gorilla tackled the figure, sending him towards the brushes. My eyes widen, as I quickly dash towards the figure. I dragged him away from the brush, as he's knocked out. "Tch.. I just complimented you, and now you're asleep." I said, as I let out a sigh. The rustling stopped, after I dragged the figure back to the battlefield. "Could it be Nyx that he's afraid of?" I thought to myself, as I grip my hilt tight.

13818 MD: 10            

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP 

______ ??/?? HP - 3

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 03/11 HP 

I watch as the gorilla starts jumping up and down, as it starts making annoying noises. "SHUT UP!" I yelled, as the birds scatter from the trees. The hooded figure still knocked out, I dash towards the gorilla, dragging the blade behind me. As I attempt to swing my blade towards the gorilla, it hopped back, evading my blade. "Heh.. Touch guy huh?" I said, as I dash back towards the knocked out figure. "I need to eliminate you quick, so I can find out who this guy is." I stated, as I place my blade in front of me.

13819 BD: 1            

PARTY

Noctis 21/22 HP 

______ ??/?? HP 

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 03/11 HP - 0

The gorilla starts mocking me, and without thinking, I dash towards the gorilla with my blade ready to strike it. The brush behinds me starts to rustle again, and I immediately stopped my tracks, and ran over back to the hooded figure. "Man.. You're a pain.. Since you're afraid of a god damn brush, I can't leave you here alone." I stated, as the gorilla charges straight at me. I crossed my arm and blade to block myself from the incoming damage from the gorilla. My thorn activates, as the gorilla strikes me, sending it back to its original position.

13820 MD: 7            

PARTY

Noctis 20/22 HP - 1

______ ??/?? HP 

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 01/11 HP - 2

I stare at the red sliver of health the gorilla has, and looked back down at the hooded figure. "Stay put." I said in a joking tone, as I dash towards the gorilla. "Just die." I commanded, as I swing my blade towards the gorila's head. The gorilla ducked, as the blade slashes above it. "Tch.. You're lucky." I stated, as I ran back towards the hooded figure. "You need to wake up. You can't be sleeping at this moment." I stated, as I ready myself for the gorilla's next attack.

13821 BD: 2            

PARTY

Noctis 20/22 HP 

______ ??/?? HP 

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 01/11 HP - 0

The gorilla starts to hop up and down once again, as I place my blade over my shoulder. "Man this is a drag.." I stated, as the gorilla idles still. My expression changes to bewildered, as I continue to glare at the gorilla. "What's going on?" I asked myself, as I crouched down, placing my hand over the hooded figure. The gorilla suddenly lashes out, and charges towards me. "What the f***?" I said in confusion. As the gorilla, closes the distance between the two of us. I let my thorn activate, as I take damage as well. The gorilla falls back, exploding into data. "Tch.. That took a while." I said, as I walk back to the hooded figure.

13822 MD: 7            

PARTY

Noctis 19/22 HP - 1

______ ??/?? HP 

ENEMY

Gorilla 2 - 01/11 HP - 2

『RESULTã€

1x Material

55x Col

I lifted the hooded figure up, and head back towards the Amazon. "You know, I pictured that I would sweep a girl off her feet. Not you." I stated, as I brought him over to a couple of Amazons. They looked at me with confusions, and brought other Amazons to the area. They pointed at my health bar, and then pointed back at the hooded figure. "W-Wait. He's dead? Shouldn't he burst into polygons?" I asked the amazons. The rest of the amazons pointed at my health bar, and I realized that he wasn't a player.. "You've got to be kidding me." I said.

​I sat by the hooded player until night, and the amazonian have gone to bed. "Tch.. I'm stuck here tending to an NPC. You've got to be kidding me." I said, as I place my elbows on my knees. There were already strange things happening, and now this. An NPC who has a similar voice to me, and almost identical weapon. I placed my hand over his hood, and I was about to pull it. "Man, this is rude." I said to myself, as I pulled my hand away from the hood. I jumped on my two feet, and scan the area around me. There was no one around, especially at this time of day. "Tch.. This floor is filled with women, but they're NPC." I scoffed, as I take a seat on the floor.

I took a deep breath, as I take in the cold wins of Amazon. I heard from behind that the figure is finally waking up. "Slept well?" I asked, as I continue to sit on the floor. He stretches his arms and legs, and went over towards me. "What happened to those two gorillas?" he asked me, as he places his arm on my head. I swiped his hand off my head, and stood back on my two feet. "I've slain them." I said, as I turn over to the NPC. I point my finger at his non-visable face, "Now, tell me what are you doing here?" I asked the NPC. He grinned at me, and said "What is it that you mean?" I clenched my fist, and was about to punch him straight in the face. "Woah. Calm down, Noctis. I'm just roaming around the city." he states,

The NPC scrolls down a menu, and I looked at him with confusion. "H-How did you open the menu?" I asked, as he looks up at me and grins. "After you accept a a half-loss duel. I'll tell you." he claims, as a duel request pops up in front of me. Without reading the window, I hit the accept button, and there it was his name. "Gemini?" I said in a questionable way, as he lifts his hooded cloak. There he stood, my jaw dropped. "T-There's no way.. Y-You can't be.." I stuttered, as I slowly back away. The counters began, and he materializes his weapon. "Ready yourself, Noctis." he commands, as I continue to fall back.

Behind that mask, was me. "H-How's that possible?" I asked, as he steps towards me. "Noctis, time is ticking. Unsheathe your blade, or die to your own self." he claims, as he whips his sword out. "Tch.. I wasn't the one knocked out by a gorilla." I said, as I unsheathe my Blade of Time, and pointed towards him. "I'll slay you, Gemini. There will only be one Lu-Noctis." I said, as I prepare myself. I started counting down the timer, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... GO! I dashed towards Gemini, with no force holding back. I slashed vertically and then diagonally, and last but not least horizontally. I slid back, and looked up at Gemini. "I'm the real Noctis. Prepare to lose your life, Gemini."

13853 BD: 9            

PARTY

Noctis 22/22 HP

ENEMY

Gemini 13/22 HP - 9

The Gemini laughs at the fact that I was able to do some damage to him. "Come on, Lucis.. That didn't even cause me to flinch." he states, as he links his curved sword, and laughs in a maniac way. "MY TURN!" he shouts, as he dashes towards me. With his curved blade gathering power, as he breaks the distance between us. "Tch.. I'm not afraid of y-you." I stammered, as I cross my arm and blade in a blocking formation. I immediately jumped out of the way towards some brushes, and he immediately backed off.

13979 MD: 1      

PARTY

Noctis 22/22 HP - 0

ENEMY

Gemini 13/22 HP 

The Gemini missed his attack, but I didn't waste any time trying to find an opening. "Think fast!" I shouted, as I swung my blade towards Gemini. It seems like our attacks were the same, and our skill on dodging. "Looks like I'm not afraid of you either." Gemini stated, as he evaded my attack. I attempted to cheat the system, and boost for another attack, but it seems like Gemini and I were thinking the same thing. "Tch.. You're going to disappear from Aincrad, Gemini." I stated, gripping my blade tight.

13982 BD: 5

PARTY

Noctis 22/22 HP 

ENEMY

Gemini 13/22 HP - 0