[SP-F2] Blade of Night <<Blade of Dreams>> (Completed!)

Swiftly, Takneil pivoted his feet so that he turned. wanting to continue the barrage he kicked off the ground once more charging forward at the Wolf, he needed to win and after this he swore if he saw combat ever again it would be too soon. lifting his blade once more he let an annoyed snarl escape from his throat. "The combat system in this game isn't even fair" he complained with the assault.

ID:17369

Battle Die:7 (Success!)

Craft Die:8

Loot Die:5

MOB Die:6-1=5 (Failure!)

The Wolf sluggishly turned around only to meet the sharp end of the Players blade again, letting out a weak howl as the sword dragged across it's side. 

Combat Report!

-Takneil dealt 2 Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf failed to deal Damage to Takneil.

HP LIST

Takneil: 10/23

MOB 1-Wolf: 3/14

"It's about time I got something going for me" Takneil mumbled as he stopped his assault momentarily. letting out a breath he focused his mind once more but this time he reached out to his 'Numbness'. It was risky but the opponent was nearly dead and no one was around to get hurt, he needed to learn how to control this thing before it learned to control him. Almost giving up Takneil yelped as he heard a deep laughter. "Who's there?" he asked only to be startled by another voice within himself. "I am No one...but  I am someone...maybe you'll figure it out...maybe you won't, but for now I'll listen to you" the voice jested as Takneil could feel something grasping him...not 'numbness' but warmth?

feeling as if he was half aware but asleep at once The boy turned and faced the Wolf his expression completely blank. "So this is what's been bothering him...let's fix that" the voice said, deeper than the boy's own and with authority. 'Where did that come from?' Takneil asked then it dawned on him, it was coming from his own mouth. before he could further understand he felt a sudden compulsion to fall into a battle stance. "So...dogie...this ought to be quick"

7 (Success!)

4-1=3 (Failure!)

The Wolf stalked towards the Player as he seemed to be zoned out, this was it's chance to end it. Licking it's lips hungrily it lunged for the Players leg.

Looking down to see the Wolf going for his leg Takneil raised an arched brow. "Interesting..." he stated as he flicked his wrist and with it his sword slashed across the Monster causing it to hesitate.

Combat Report!

-Takneil dealt 2 Damage to Mob 1-Wolf.

-Mob 1-Wolf failed to deal Damage to Takneil.

HP LIST

Takneil: 10/23

MOB 1-Wolf: 1/14

Watching as the Wolf struggled to move the boy tilted his head in thought, why was the beast attacking him? had the other attacked it first or was this creature just hungry. growing bored of the musings Takneil stared down into the beasts eyes. "Will you let go?

What was this 'Numbness'?, was this the same thing that had been torturing him these past few weeks?, or was it something new. trying to force himself to take the reigns Takneil halted as one word echoed in his head. 'Harmony' pulling back the boy ignored the uneasy feelings and focused to end the fight at hand.

ID:17381

Battle Die:8 (Success!)

Craft Die:6

Loot Die:13

MOB Die:6-1=5 (Failure!)

Driving the sword into the Wolf's head Takneil sighed. "It's about time" he stated from his own voice not whatever that was. realizing this the boy swiftly sheathes his blade and frantically whirls around. "Wait, where are you going?" he called out searching for the 'Numbness' though he got no response.

looking down to see the Wolf's shards Takneil raised an arched brow as he noticed something that was under the monster, grabbing hold the boy shot a curse out once he realized what the item was. "Are you kidding me? an Obsidian just sitting out here for me to stumble...I give up" he groaned as he walked away. 

Loot!

-1 Material 

-1 Good Item

'Item Name: Black Coat.

Type: Cloth

Enhancements: NONE

Description: A long black trench coat.'

After swiping the menu away Takneil equipped the Coat replacing his default one. noticing the distinct lack of rips in it he smiles. "Hey, stylish nothing is still better ruined nothing" he says as he moves on. letting out a sigh the boy looks at his hands as he walks, did he actually Harmonize with his 'Numbness'? or was it another side of him he had yet to encounter?...

The fight was hard and a bit annoying at some points but he had made more progress as a person rather than a player, the rest of his journey was filled with his thoughts and picking up the occasional material that was required to make the sword. Takneil wasn't too keen on entering another fight considering a Wolf with half his health brought him down to a startling amount. He would need to be more careful in the future or something bad was bound to happen. 

Yawning as he walked through the gate Takneil made his way to the Blacksmith...despite the fact he was going to obtain a new weapon he wasn't exactly excited to have another conversation with Sai, the shop now in sight the boy opens his inventory to double check for everything. With everything in order Takneil entered the shop. "Hey Sai!, I'm back with the materials you asked for" he called out as he casually walked into the store. 

"It's about time!" came a familiar voice from the back. "Do you know how long your sword has been waiting for pickup?"

Takneil rolled his eyes as the blacksmith spoke but he quickly caught onto what the NPC had said. "What do you mean has been waiting?" he asks a little frustration in his voice. 

"Wait...did you think I honestly would ask you to go get a flower and rock to make a sword? please I just needed solitude to work" she offered with a smile. 

gritting his teeth in anger Takneil glares at the girl. "Just give me my sword" he mumbles holding out his hand, he was never going to come back to this shop even if his life depended on it. 

END OF QUEST!

Gained 1 SP

Sword Acquired!

'Item Name: Nox Lamina

Item type: Sword

Item Quality: Uncommon

Item Enhancements: +1 Damage

Item Description: A long curved blade that is perfectly balanced in Takneil's hand, with it being a unique design The sword is quad-bladed in the fashion of an X. Pure black with the sheath being a blood red.'