(PP-F3) The Swordsman, the Mocking Maverick, the Rusted one, and the Unusual one.

The third floor, one that held a beauty in it's own, the sunlight peeking from behind the clouds, that littered the azure blue sea. The warmth of the light hitting the sand making it warm, as the sting of salt filled the air. The caws of sea birds filled the air, and the sight of other players was imminent, in the distance, the sounds of laughter breached the ears of others, Making them depart in the direction, the sound of water coming upon the shore was also heard, for even around the cove, the sounds of waves crashing was loud as the caws. And there stood a figure, silver locks running over his shoulder, down his back, and a large two handed sword laid upon his right shoulder blade. A figure in leather attire. A sleeveless leather tunic, a pair of leather trousers, and boots with metal plating upon the knee's and top of the boot. His green blue eyes scanned the area, many players of all shapes and sizes walked around, his own size, six foot two inches, he was a muscular fellow. One hundred and seventy six pounds he weighed, his body frame showing the strength he held, as his broad arms where visible in the shade of the tree's.

His peach tan like skin was slightly darker now in the shadow of the palm tree's that lined the shore, a teal green tattoo appearing upon his skin, under his right eye and going to his chest. His hair was darker as well. His silver grey hair now grasping at the wind as he began walking, he cared little for the talk the other players were performing, all he wanted was to get on with his life. As his boots shifting the sand around him, for the sting of the salt was strong. The caws echoing in his ears, as there in the distance was a large rock, about 7 feet above the ground. With a series of rock like steps, the figure, having a strong and statue like facial expression, began his hike, and after two minutes he stood at the top. He removed his sword from his body, and placed it in a crevasse behind him, and shifted his form in the lotus position and began to meditate, as he was rather wanting to relax, as the aura around him shifted. Becoming more blank, and hallow, this meant he was not giving any sign of his next action, which he preferred.

-Players Allowed- 

Xanatos

Rusty

Kiru

-Post Order (Permanent)-

1. Saber
  2. Xanatos
  3. Kiru
  4. Rusty

Ahh Floor 3, my favorite floor! The Forest of Wavering Mists was a bounty of mysteries and adventure. The roar of the waves could be heard from the edge closest to the beach. The gulls cawed in the sky, fighting each other for the scraps below them. After emerging from the treeline, I felt the warmth of the sun on my face. Just another day in paradise. I wandered out towards a line of rock that separated the beach from the woods. I looked up at a larger rock to see a silver-haired player meditating on top. Oh! I wonder if he is practicing his mediation skill up there. I should try my best not to disturb him. Takes a lot of concentration to achieve peace anywhere these days. I made my way to a rock a little lower than his. I tried to be as quiet as possible as I sat down on the rock. Focus...quiet....There is no passion, there is peace....there is no ignorance...there is knowledge...there is no chaos...there is harmony...

The boulder I sat on was cold but after a few minutes I got used to it. I pulled my legs closer to my chest and sighed, staring out into the blue water. The giant water body expanded until you couldn't see it anymore, just like a real ocean with no end. The only difference was that there was an end to that water. There was an end to Aincrad. In this game you could only go so far before reaching the "edge of Aincrad," or the "dead end." The ironic thing was that everyone who logged into this game thought there would be no limits as to what you could do here- or at least I thought that. I shifted m position a little and eventually got lost in my own thoughts. I kept on thinking of the most random things like Keith, the real world, the wedding, and other things until something disturbed my train of thought. The sound of other players. 

I opened one eye and glanced down and to the right of me. I clenched my teeth together and opened both eyes, attention on them now. One figure stood tall upon a rock close to mine while another player sat on top of another rock. I cleared my through and raised an eyebrow in their direction. Excuse me? Uhm, what exactly possessed you guys to choose this rock to do that?" I points a slender yet firm finger at the surface beneath them. "Of all the freaking rocks on this shore you had to choose the exact one next to mine and meditate? I rolled my eyes and stood up on top of the boulder, allowing my shadow to loom over the two below me. My black and white hair swept in front of my icy eyes as the wind picked up. It felt good but I paid it no mind, right now I was preoccupied with glaring at the two idiots that dared enter my space. 

Rusty had been walking on the third floor for hours now, stopping a few times to take a break. He found being at the ocean as a happy feeling that kept him relaxed during his most tense moments. At the moment, he stopped in front a group of boulders, turning to look at the sea. Rusty let the sound of the waves calm him as the melodic splash of the water hit the samd before fizzling away into foam. If I die here, right now, I would be at peace.

"Of all the freaking rocks on this shore you had to choose the exact one next to mine and meditate? "

"​That didn't last long.."  Rusty mumbled, heading towards the yelling he had heard. Approaching what seemed to be a group of players, he found himself behind a girl of dual tone hair yelling at two medidating players. "The hell?" Rusty muttered looking at the players, but quiet enough not to be heard.

The stayed close as he ignored them all, as he heard two voices, a female and a male one, and they were yelling at him. He just sighed, "..." He was about to speak but kept his mouth shut, as though they were yelling at him, he could care less. His long silver hair, wild like, and fluttering behind him, he opened his eyes and peered forward, and gazed at the blue ocean ahead of him. The something unexpected happen, his voice rang out, a deep German like accent filled the air, as though his voice was not in a yelling tone, was booming and loud enough to make it seem like that. "Warum sollten Sie sich interessieren, können Sie sehr gut mich zu ignorieren." He said, and then finally shut his mouth, this was supposed to be his relaxation day, but now he had two other figures behind him, as he didn't bother turning around to see them. Was going to act like the foreigner here, and behave in a confused and misunderstanding way, even though he could understand them, as his words vanished a bubble appeared above his head. The black lettering from his sentence appearing, and then shifting to the default language the others spoke, as it showed his language to be German. With his words now in the language the others can understand, he closed his emerald sapphire blue eyes and returned to his meditation, even though he didn't have the skill, he could still do this for relaxation.

Language Translation-

German: Warum sollten Sie sich interessieren, können Sie sehr gut mich zu ignorieren .

Default Language: Why should you care, you may very well ignore me.

I turn around to see Kiru, The Maverick Hunter for the Azure Brigade perched on the rock behind us. I guess I didn't see her there, whoops. She was one of the players involved in the Mari incident. I spoke to her quietly. "I'm sorry if we disturbed you Kiru, we were just relaxing. I didn't realize you had a claim on this beach" I remarked in a sarcastic and calm tone. "I wish just to practice my Mediation skill...so if you could kindly be quiet. I'll go back to the calm of silence. I'm sure this man here would appreciate it too. Considering he's right, you could just ignore us..." Hopefully she's in the mood to be at least a tiny bit friendly. The Kiru I saw was vicious....I went back to my solace and closed my eyes....There is no passion, there is peace...

My eyes blazed with anger towards the older male that brushed me off as if I was nothing. If ignoring me wasn't enough he had the nerve to keep meditating. I folded my arms over my chest and continued my stare until he finally spoke. In another language. I was familiar with Keith speaking fragments of Swedish but this was different. Keith's words, "Jag gillar dig, okej?", were a way to tell me that he liked me without really telling it to my face. That was when I really hated Keith, now he openly expressed his love in English. Not everyone was like that though, and this man was a fine example. Judging from the tone and timing what he was saying was directed towards me. "Did you log into the wrong server or something? Geez, people these days and their motives to talk indirectly. Of course I don't understand you! Oh and another thing, if you have temper tantrums please warn people so they aren't disturbed by them." I sneered, stepping forward to face the other player that addressed me. It was Xantos, the one who was super loud around Mari during the "incident". 

"Oh great it's the high and mighty Xantos that's also tone deaf! Man, of course I'll leave even though I was here first. You two obviously need this space more than I do. I mean, I come to this beach every day to think. Why in the world would I, Kiru, need one day of silence away from annoying people like you?!I exclaimed and glared at him as well. These two had no idea how high my stress level was as of right now. Events of the past few days built up, and right now I was at my highest point of tension. Any moment now I could snap and completely lose it. 

Rusty was surprised they still didn't notice him, although he was used to it. Looking around, there was no one else on the beach to see this. The girl was really letting these two have it. One thing was for sure though, whoever she was, she was at her breaking point. Although Rusty wasn't some valiant peacemaker, he was going to try to calm her down. "Hello there, I was wondering if any of you knew where the town on this floor was?" Rusty asked with a fake smile he was trying to keep. I bet they can tell I'm faking this, my lips are quivering, this is so annoying trying to keep this smile. This was the only way Rusty knew how to break up the conflict, as he hadn't had much experience doing so. He just hoped that this idea didn't backfire upon him, but with his luck this was bound to happen.

The just sighed, he stopped, picked up his weapon, yanking the Zweihander out of the port he had it in, and began walking away from the place, as e was now annoyed by the girl. He ignored them all. and began walking towards the caves. A nice place in a secluded region was a nice spot, he didn't care if he died in there from the Mob's if ny dwelled, he just wanted to have peace. The sound of his feet on the sane was something he never heard of bending down, he grabbed a handful of sand and let it drift from his hand and into the distance. His frown now present, "Lady Mina, forgive me, as this sand flies, so did you chance at a life, forgive me." He said to himself and began walking away, his weapon dragging along the sand, leaving a trail, when he finally found the cavern mouth, and without even looking behind him he entered it. A began walking around, trying to find the spot that was secluded from the rest of the other tunnels, he didn't want to others to follow him, and just to be sure, if anyone followed him he spoke out. "Don't waste your time, I'm not worth your time to follow, go back now, and be with that girl and other male, I am nothing anymore." His voice echoing, as he was now about half a mile into the cave, and was making good progress, though he walked around for about 5 minutes, he made sure he went through each available tunnel he could get, in order to be avoided.

"High and mighty Xanatos" I laughed loudly at the sound of this insult. "Kiru, I am not high and mighty. I am simply loud. What I said towards Mari was true, I don't think anyone could dispute that. I just express it differently than others. Also, I did not ask you to leave, I simply asked you to treat us as we treat you. We did not come here to disturb you in your thinking, rather the opposite. I came here to reflect on the Mari incident, one you were pretty active in if I remember correctly. Now, I do not wish to make you angry. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to violence and chaos. All I ask is that you at least talk to us before treating us like vagrants." By this time the silver haired player had begun walking away. "Hey! There's no need to leave!" But the player just kept walking further and further towards the sea caves. "Hello there, I was wondering if any of you knew where the town on this floor was?" a young player piped up. "Its farther to the East! Towards the eastern boundary of the the forest!"

From behind me I could hear another voice. A smirk tugged on my lips when I noticed the smile upon his face. It was an obvious fake. I sighed at his attempt to sound normal while asking a question and looked down at him with my arms still tucked away. "Ah, so you're one of those guys that like to intervene but keep things peaceful...that's not gonna get you very far if you can't do anything. What would happen if I was a lunatic and drew my weapon at you? What kind of weapon would I have? What level was I? How much damage could I inflict with one hit? You really should consider those questions before hopping into other's conversations really. But anyways, I believe the town if that-a-way." I pointed in the direction, opposite of where the town was and grinned. If this kid was newer player he would go the way I directed. If he wasn't then he would go the other way. I shrugged my shoulders and held up my hands like "what?"  

To my right I could hear the other two leaving. A sense of relief washed over me, now there would be time to think. "I thought by now you'd know that I never have the decency to please others!" I yelled at Xantos as he trailed the older player who seemed annoyed by me. I sat down on boulder and leaned back. The stone embraced me with a coldness that made my spine shiver. At the same time it felt refreshing though. I allowed my head to completely fall over the edge so I stared at the younger boy while lying down. Of course from my point of view he was upside down but that's what made it interesting. I tilted my head sideways and let my arms drape over my forehead. "What do you want now hm? Aren't you going to chase after the calmer guys? Or maybe I'm interesting you?" 

Although if you were lunatic that did such things, one you would've a orange cursor right now, and two you would've probably killed those two.. Although Rusty would've loved to say this to the girl, he didn't want to start a fight at the moment and make things more stressful than before. At this moment he realized that two players from before were leaving the boulders. Rusty guessed that they had enough of the girl's antics. His coffee-colored hair flowing through the wind, he turned around slightly to see the waves of the nearby beach. They seemed almost real, so real that he forgot everything at the moment.

"What do you want now hm? Aren't you going to chase after the calmer guys? Or maybe I'm interesting you?" 

Rusty was caught off guard by the sudden question directed towards him. "N-nothing, I was just observing the ocean." He mumbed. Daydreaming of old times, he blurted out a "Yes." At the last of the girl's question, albeit unbeknownst to him. The last time he saw the ocean from a beach was 8 years ago. It was a happy memory, even though the circumstance behind it wasn't.

With the cave now empty and his own voice was heard, he stood up and drew his Zweihander and held it over his right shoulder, the sound of the metal dragging along the stone was chilling. And with a mighty swing, he swung his weapon with both his hands and dragged the tip his sword along the cave walls, as he was trying to get use the weapons feel, and he was gaining good ground. As he then stopped and slammed his weapon into the ground, as he knelt, "Dear heavenly father... forgive me for all my sins, and bless me with holy guidance." He said to himself and then sheathed his two handed weapon, and went back to his meditation, as he was rather tired now, of his weapon, he did swing it about a few times with much force. The sounds that emitted could be heard from outside the cave, he just sighed, as he gave a yawn and then leaned onto his side, resting his arm on the rock and placing his head on his palm before closing his eyes. "Time... for the rest I need." He said to himself and then closed his eyes, as he tried to drift off to his wonderland of dreams.

I turned to Kiru and stared her down. "I thought Azure had more class than that...Don't care to please others huh? I would think you of all people, in light of recent events, would do whatever you could to keep the peace. Or are you content with tricking less experienced players into walking deeper into the forests?" I eyed Rusty. "Don't listen to her my friend, go the direction I mentioned. It will not lead you astray. I personally have no interest in speaking any longer to a player, that although strong in power, does not seem to have the strength to uphold her own guilds values of cooperation and victory." I glared at Kiru. "Good-bye, Kiru" I walked towards the caves where the silver haired player wandered to.