[SP-F2] •Breaking the Unbreakable• (quest) (COMPLETED)

I was laying in a tree with one leg hanging off the branch. Maruchan was curled up napping on my stomach. The breeze felt nice which also partially the reason I come to this forest. Down below I heard the sounds of a duel starting and I witnessed one player strangely enough didn't have a weapon. It turned out he was one of the few fist fighters in this game. I knew a lot of people had the skill but very few actually use it.

"Maruchan wake up. We were going to explore the mountains today remember?" I asked the drowsy pup as he stood up and barked.

I grabbed Maruchan and planted him on my head and began leaping through the trees. Pretty soon we made our way to the edge of the forest and the foot of the mountains.

Climbing the mountains was super easy. Not only was my sprint and acrobatics skill helping I made it even more complex using my performer proffesion. So now I was basically gripping the rocks with my two hands and forcing my body forward with my legs. I was climbing the mountain at a very high speed looking as if I was running on all fours but on the side of a mountain. Maruchan stopped riding on my head and ran up the mountain alongside me. When we finally reached the summit we both were tired.

"Here drink up." I said as I took out a water bottle and poured a little in Maruchans mouth.

-1x water bottle.

I let him drink about half and then I downed the rest.

"This climbing is thirsty work huh?" I asked the panting dog.

Maruchan simply climbed up to my head and rested. I then stood up and began walking over to the edge. Then I jumped and began sliding down the mountain on my feet.

At the time we made it to the bottom I jumped and we landed in a tree that had a pretty thick branch. It was thick enough and flat enough for me to lay down on with out balancing. So I did so and hung my foot over the edge. Just then I noticed the fist fighter from earlier is walking towards a bolder in the side of the mountain. Now that I get a better look it turns out the player is actually a girl. A beautiful blonde haired girl at that.

"We'll call this 'mild' stalking." I told Maruchan.

As I kept watching from afar the girl began punching the bolder over and over again. I was puzzled why she would do this and she kept on going for almost an hour just punch after punch. After that the player left and I leaned back onto the branch and fell asleep with Maruchan on my chest.

I awoke to the sound of something hitting a bolder over and over again. I looked at the time on my hud and realized I slept for almost a full 24 hours. I get how everyone here is basically in a coma anyways but Jesus christ. I looked at where the sound is coming from and it was the fost fighter again.

"Holy hell she's back again." I said to Maruchan who has been sitting around waiting for me to wake up.

Maybe I should go down there and ask her what she's doing. Then again she looks pretty scary so il just keep up this "mild stalking". Atleast for a little while longer.

After a while she left and I grew bored fast. It seems she comes an hour everyday. Now I just need to find something to do while she's gone. So I decided I should probably look for mats. Speaking of mats I really need to re open my shop or atleast start a new one. I activated my detection skill and looked around for random recording crystal.

ID:13994 LD:10+3=13 nothing found.

"Damnit, you know Maruchan this is partly the reason I've taken a long break from recording." I told my pup.

I decided not to give up just yet and moved on to a new area. As me and maruchan flew through the trees the wind blew in our faces. Once we came to a clearing I turned to Maruchan.

"Alright this place looks like a great spot Maruchan." I said down to the pup as I activated my detection skill.

ID:13995 LD:2+3=5nothing found.

After looking around in the clearing for a little while I realized there were no mats here.

"Well to be fair we are in a clearing. Why the hell would we find hidden mats here?" I muttered to my self

Maruchan climbed up on my head and started to fall asleep.

"Alright il just look for one more and then we'll return to that tree." I told the drowsy dog.

I moved to a new area closer to the tree where we sleep. I moved quickly and smoothly so that Maruchan could remain asleep. When we reached the area I planned to go I activated the detection skill.

ID:13996 LD:8+3=11nothing found

After looking around and finding no recording crystals I simply gave up and went back to the tree. There I laid down and put Maruchan on my chest. After a little while of looking at the bottom of the next floor I fell asleep.

When I woke up there was a blonde girl standing on the branch looking down at me. I dismissed it and turned around trying to fall back asleep.

"What the hell do you want?" I muttered half asleep.

"You've been watching me for three days now." The girl said.

After hearing that I sat up and looked at the girl. She was actually very pretty with shiny blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a mini dress and hand wraps. I could also see her legs from down here interestingly enough she had on knee socks and something with stripes... Oh wait!

Just as that thought came I felt a hand slap me across the face that stung insanely bad.(2 damage XWuZHeAR)

"What the hell are you looking at!" The girl yelled as I noticed my HP actually went down a little.

XWuZHeAR: 15/17

After I snapped out of a tranz of sorts I stood up quickly and faced the girl. I wiped away a little bit of blood from my nose but oddly enough she didn't even touch my nose with her slap. I saw the girls face grow red and I could also feel mine growing equally as red.

"S-sorry!" I said to the girl just as embarrassed as she was.

The girl turned her head away quickly as if shutting me out.

"Hey c-can you tell me how your able to do damage with your hands?" I asked the girl.

She then turned back quickly and opened her eyes wide.

Just as she turned back I smiled but her cheeks grew red again and she turned her head away.

"No way would I teach some pervy stalker like you to become a fist fighter." The blonde said sounding a little pissed.

"Oh come on I'm not that bad a guy. How about we start over... The names X. How about yours?" I asked the girl trying to sound nice.

"S-Sasha." The girl stammered while making eye contact with me again.

"Well Sasha tell me, how do I get to do damage with my fists?" I asked the girl with red cheeks.

"Woah buddy I'm not about to show you the skill until I know you can atleast handle yourself with the sword!" She yelled at me getting a little angry.

"Alright then sit tight." I told her in a soothing voice.

I was down on the forest ground waiting for a wasp to come.

"Don't mess up!" The girl shouted from the tree branch.

I then kept my eyes forward and a wasp actually did appear. I took out my cutlass and began running for the bug.

ID:13997 battle:3+1=4miss MOB=6-3=3miss

The bug came at me with its stinger at the same time. Seeing as how we're both now airborn and I don't have wings means I got to give up my attack to dodge. Then I simply took a step off a tree and flipped over the wasp landing on the other side.

X:15/17

Wasp: 8/8

I looked up to the branch the girl and maruchan were sitting on watching. The girl was smiling and petting Maruchan while watching.

"Damn thing can fly!" I shouted smiling.

The wasp then turned around and came at me once again.

ID:13998 battle:1+1=2miss MOB:2-1=miss

As it came at me I chaged it and slid underneath its stinger as to show off. The only problem is I wasted an opportunity to attack because I was waving at the girl.

Wasp:8/8

The girl began to laugh as I started to show off but Maruchan barked because he knew I was doing so.

"Ok ok calm down il actually do something" I said turning back to the wasp.

This time il try to attack no matter what. I then brought up my cutlass and started my sprint for the tree.

ID: 13999 battle: 2+1=miss MOB: 6-1=5miss

While I sprinted for the tree the wasp came right at me at high speed. When I reached the tree I flipped off it but ended up a little bit too far from the bug to hit it.

Wasp: 8/8

I looked up at the girl who was still laughing at my little show. The only problem was I had stopped messing around. This time I gotta hit it already before this girl thinks I can't hit a target.

I took up my cutlass and put a more serious look on my face. The wasp started starting at me before I noticed so I stood still and waited.

iD:14000 battle:7+1=8hit MOB:6-3=3 miss

As the wasp came flying at me with its stinger out I simply sides step and slash behind me. (3 damage wasp). Finally this fight was under way.

X: 15/17

Wasp: 5/8

I looked up at Sasha who seemed impressed by my timing. I then smiled and waved to the girl feeling proud. Then I looked back down at the wasp and fixed my cutlass at an angle. The wasp was flying weakly but still came at me. This time I ran at it to meet it half way.

ID: 14002 battle: 2miss MOB: 10 (+2 crit)

The wasp came at me faster than I intended it too. Before I could atleast dodge, its stinger got me in the stomach.(4 Damage XWuZHeAR)

"Damn." I said as I pulled away.

XWuZHeAR: 11/17

Wasp: 5/8

I glanced up at Sasha who for some reason seemed frightened. I brushed off the area where I got stung and smiled as I waved to her. Then I faced the wasp again ready to strike. The wasp seemed to be flying around in a very complex pattern. However I decided to just sprint right for it.

ID: 14024 battle: 4+1=5 miss MOB: 1-1=0miss

I dove into a roll and then sprung up off my hands and sliced all around in the air but missed the wasp.

"Hey X screw that mob lets go!" Sasha called out to me.

I didn't really need the mats or col RN but, the way I see it if a cute girl is asking me to go I think il go. So I decided just to ditch the wasp.

After we got away from the wasp me and Sasha were walking to the foot of the mountain.

"So why did you pull me away from the wasp?" I asked the girl I was walking next to.

"Hmmm I guess I saw what your capable of and didn't want to waste any time." Sasha said smiling more and more.

"Oh ok then, so then... Do you have a boyfriend." I asked the girl almost instantly regretting that random aproach.

I looked over at Sasha and her cheeks grew red rapidly.

"H-hey that's a sensitive topic for me... But what about you?" The girl embarrassed asked.

"Well, there sort of is one person I want to see after I get out of this game." I told Sasha while scratching the back of my head.

Sasha's eyes widened with curiosity. However we had arrived to our destination and it was time for her to teach me the skill.

Sasha and I came out to the area in front of the Boulder. The ground was made of gravel and the sound of a far away waterfall could be heard.

"Do have any IRL experiance with martial arts?" Sasha asked.

"Uh no n-not really but belive me I know how to fight." I said smiling.

"Show me then. Don't worry you don't have the skill so it's not like you can do any real damage." She responded while getting into a stance.

I decided she was right so I started bouncing around on my toes like a boxer putting up my fists. Then I charged in letting my punches go wild she was able to dodge every single one of them and then countered one with a kick to my temple. Although she stopped right before contact and felt the wind of the kick.

"You could use a little work." Sasha said with a giggle.

After that Sasha told me about how my acrobatics and balance would make it easy to learn advanced kicks and difrent moves like that. She even noticed something I didn't with that little fight we had. The whole time I didn't use any of my acrobatics at all. Then she started training me with difrent martial arts moves and counters to swords and stuff.

"Now if anyone tries to stab you with a rapier and misses something I like to do is grab there hand on the hilt and Palm there elbow like this." Sasha said as she demonstrated with out actually doing it on my arm.

"Wow you can totally break someone's elbow with this! Maybe il remember it for when I get out of this game right?" I joked as I began practicing it on Sasha's arm.

After a few hours of sparing and practicing I was able to pull off complex maneuvers and attacks. Since I was already inclined in acrobatics the martial art moves weren't hard at all for me to do. Just up until before we ended I was able to jump up and land four kicks before I had to fall back down to the ground.

"Well you've sure learned quite a bit for only a few hours." The girl with the hand wraps said.

"Yeah you know I'm actually pretty into this now before I used to think martial arts was dumb because I was just used to being a brawler." I joked to Sasha.

Sasha giggled and then said, "Ok now there's just one last thing before you unlock the skill."

"What is it? Il do it!" I responded quickly.

Sasha then silently pointed to the Boulder in front of the cave in the side of the mountain. I simply nodded in response and gave her a smile.