[SP-F2] •Breaking the Unbreakable• (quest) (COMPLETED)

We walked over to the bolder and stood still in front of the massive rock. Sasha gently stroked the face of the bolder with her hand in a circle. I told Maruchan to stand back as he was usually trailing behind me.

"You ready?" Sasha asked me.

"It's... My first time." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"You dumbass! I was just starting to like you and you make a sex joke!" Sasha yelled at me.

"Alright I'm sorry." I said making my first real apology since the start of this game.

Sasha seemed to calm down and began punching the bolder. I decided I simply should just join in too. Pretty soon we were synced delivering simultaneous jabs to the giant rock. After about a half an hour of this the rock shattered and the cave behind was revealed.

I followed Sasha into the cave asking maruchan to stay outside. After se stepped three feet in the entrance caved in. Sasha didn't seem worried so I didn't seem worried. At the end of the cave there was a large bucket of water kinda like the ones you see at a Japanese shrine.

"So do I drink that water?" I asked feeling dumb.

"No! Ah I mean check you skills... Ta-da..." Sasha said sounding panicked as I saw the skill unlocked in my list.

"Hey what's the deal?" I asked Sasha.

"Look I came here to commit suicide. Info brokers say that water over there is the most painless way to do it even less painless than jumping off the side." Sasha told me looking at the ground.

"What... Why?" I asked breathing hard.

"This was never a question to me but, it reguires two people to break the bolder and no one really helps a girl kill herself." Sasha told me while staring at the water.

"Your damn right and I'm not gonna let you either- ah!" I tried to threaten until she punched me in the stomach.

"I'm sorry." Sasha said as she drank the water.

After she took a sip she walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hey can I tell you something?" Sasha said as her image started to flicker and turn slightly blue.

"Your about to die f*cking spit it out!" I yelled at her.

"I hope she's there for you..." Sasha said as she slowly turned into blue crystals and blew away.

I then got up off the ground and grabbed her hand wraps which was all that was left.

About three hours later I was sitting at that waterfall I heard earlier and just let the wraps fly off the edge.

Thread complete

-400 col

-2SP

-Martial arts skill unlocked