[OP-F08] Floor 8

You are now on Floor 8.

• Shiro had wandered through the floors. For the most part she had sneaked her way through the floors at a slow, careful pace. She knew the dangers of being alone and she made sure to never be in a compromising situation. Life wasn't without surprises, but she minimized danger, sticking to areas that weren't very populated with enemies or players. She didn't battle often, but she gained experience from watching. As she traveled, she began to see more and more people along the way...

She didn't like the thought of having to deal with other people. The stakes were much higher than in real life. But it started becoming unavoidable...

Zelrius moved along the floors. Quick in both speed and leveling he was always moving fast, metaphorically or physically. The rugged rocks of the Large Plateau floor went on forever, Always slowing him down. He couldn't adapt to this, So he just took it and kept on moving. Thought slowed down, He still moved with incredible speed, and in this he was always running around people. Cutting right through enemies, which on this floor were close to his level, so that too was slowing him down.

• Shiro heard a small snort. Frowning, she froze in place and glanced around. This floor was a straight level, and there wasn't much cover anywhere. There weren't many enemies... or so it seemed. A rock had just moved, and it was only then that she'd realized she had stepped into a perilous situation. The monsters were camouflaged.

Outbreak of Battle!

• It was a horde of boars. She scanned through the information. They were all somewhat low leveled; four were level two, three were level three, and one was level four. But there were eight of them. And she'd caught the attention of all eight. Impulsively, she drew her sword.

• Should I even try...? There's no way I can fight them all... Maybe if I -
Suddenly, Shiro noticed someone sprinting towards her in her peripheral vision. She started to say something but he caught up before she began to speak, and nearly bowled her over.

Zelrius kept sprinting, Not stopping at the girl, instead he jumped over her, Sword in hand, thrusting his left hand forward stabbing his weapon in to one of the monsters. Miles quickly following suit, started chomping on another. Zelrius didn't care if he was accused of "Kill stealing" This late in the game, that was a childish thing to say anyways as every kill meant easier survival and should be understood. Zelrius went on to keep attacking the one he had stabbed just now.

• The sky darkened for a moment as the incoming player sailed over her head and landed, cutting his way into the fight. He didn't say anything, just grunted as cold steel dug into warm flesh. Two of the enemies were preoccupied with the new arrivals, and the rest had circled themselves around the fighters, slow to respond to the new situation. One near Shiro still kept aggression on her, baring its teeth.

• That was close. I don't think I would have made it if no one else was around...
      • How far have I walked? ... Too far. I can't afford to do anything stupid like that.
        • Shiro attempted to sidestep as one charged right at her. If she succeeded she would flash her sword in response as a counter-attack, aiming to cut its flank.

Rolling for damage...

Battle dice: 2

The boar dodged the attack completely; Shiro grunted. It had torn into her left thigh as it passed her. She glanced down at the gash, the bleeding, the 'blood'. Not feeling pain when one expected there to be disassociated Shiro from reality, made her wonder if she really was fighting for her life.

Though she had succeeded in the maneuver, she hadn't avoided taking damage completely. It wasn't a heavy wound, but it would hamper her efforts in maneuvering her body.

That boar... Annoying.

High above the raging battle, cat-like, sapphire blue orbs glowed, eying the scuffle with feigned interest. A petite young girl hid among the leaves of the towering tree, contemplating upon weather she should join the battle or not. Lazily picking up an acorn, she tossed it down and silently laughed as it hit a girl's head.