PP-F1) Child's play (Sapphire)

Jacob stood on floor one. He had his sword, The Frozen Flame, on his back. It was a nice sunny day in aincrad and Jacob was wearing his normal. A purple sweatshirt and jeans. The breeze was dull blowing Jacob's hair. Jacob stood barely on the outside of floor one town. Jacob looked around said, "Lets kill some piggies!"

Sapphire's head perked up as she heard the voice of another child outside of her caretaker's home, which was already rare to her in Aincrad. She held her teddy bear tightly and skipped around to search for the other kid, and to have some fun. With her black hair blowing slightly in the wind, whipping behind her as she gained speed, Sapphire was determined to find a friend today that happened to be her age. Or so that's how it sounded.

The young girl jumped as she noticed a boy around her height and age in the distance. Sapphire turned her skip into a run and nearly attacked the other player, as she came from behind, and ran into him while grabbing his shoulders. "Hi, hi, hi! What's your name? Mine's Sapphire." She let go of the boy and stood hugging her teddy bear. "And this, this is Liz my sister!" Sapphire practically shoved the bear in the boy's face when he turned around to show off her beloved teddy bear.

Jacob kept walking forward enjoying the beautiful day. Then Jacob felt a strong force grab his shoulders. Then he heard a girls voice. It was a young girls voice. Then Jacob heard a "Hi Hi Hi!" Then the girl said, "what's your name? Mine is Sapphire! Jacob turned around to see the girl and a soft bear was in his face. Sapphire then said, " This is Liz!" Sapphire seemed full of energy. Jacob backed up to not be trampled and looked at Sapphire. She was about his size with long black hair. Jacob looked at her with a grin and waved. "Hello, My name is Jacob!" Jacob smiled then said, "Where did you come from?"

Jacob is probably around my age judging by his looks. Sapphire hugged her teddy bear back to her chest, using a free hand to wave back at Jacob. "Me? I came from my caretaker's home. Her name is Ms. Ann, she saved me, and she's beautiful." The young girl pointed to the sword on Jacob's back. "Wow you must be a high level. Isn't that sword pretty heavy?" It looks like it'd be a pain to handle... Sapphire thought and tilted her head, while analyzing the weapon. 

Sapphire swayed side to side idly while cuddling her bear held in one arm. She had a wide smile on her face that wouldn't go away, it was exciting to her to meet someone of the same age. All the other children Ms. Ann took care of were younger, about 5, or too old, like 11. "You wanted to fight piggies? Let's do it! I'm all ready if you are." Sapphire poked one of Jacob's shoulders playfully and jumped in the air once.

Jacob listened as she told him about her caretaker home. Then Jacob said, "I used to have a caretaker home. I ran away.... Then Sapphire said, "Wow you must be a pretty high level. Isn't that sword pretty heavy?" Jacob looked at her and said, "No, not really... only level six. Then Sapphire something about killing piggies. Jacob nearly jumped for joy. Someone enjoyed killing piggies as much as he did. Jacob pulled out his blade. It appeared as if it were on fire but it is actually very very cold. Jacob looked ahead and said, "Over there!

"Ran away?" Probably shouldn't ask why. "Well level six is still good! Way better than me." Sapphire nodded, opening her inventory to receive her starter weapon, a scimitar. It embarrassed Sapphire slightly since her weapon wasn't as advanced, along with her weapon, but turned to where Jacob was looking and pulled the curved blade from its holster around her waist.

The young girl left Jacob's side almost immediately to charge at the boar, or piggy as they had called it. She missed and tripped, not purposely, and stuck out her bottom lip while kicking a few blades of grass. Sapphire knew she rushed in at something she probably wasn't ready for, but that wasn't rare for her to do, curiosity just got the best of her. Now she was determined to kill the pig with the help of Jacob. "You go, Jacob! Beat up this piggy with me~"

14008 2 7 19 9 Sapphire Msg_hover2.png 2015-04-01 15:39:36

Jacob 25/25
Sapphire 5/5

Piggy 10/10 

(OOC: I'll control the boar starting on my next post, since I summoned it. ;3)

14032 10 7 9 9 Jacob 2015-04-01 19:09:13

Jacob watched as Sapphire pulled out her blade. She then attacked the boar quickly and tripped. She sat on the green grass that swayed with the wind. She put out her bottom lip in disappointment. Jacob pulled his blade off his back. He then began to charge at the piggy. "Bad Piggy!" Jacob yelled at the boar. Jacob made it to the boar and sliced upward causing the pig to move upward into the air. The pig landed with a thud on the ground. It wasn't moving thanks to Jacob's freeze.

Jacob 25/25

Sapphire 5/5

Piggy 5/10 Frozen 1/1 turn

Sapphire quickly stood up, clapping and jumping, cheering Jacob on. "That was amazing! Look how silly the piggy looks." The young girl pulled out her blade once again, ready for battle, and charged at the frozen pig. Sapphire stabbed it, holding the sword in one hand, on the back by swinging her blade into the pig. It was frozen after all, but soon, became unfrozen. 

Sapphire squealed as the boar attacked her as soon as it unfroze. It ruthlessly knocked her over, ran away, but turned back to continue the fight. Sapphire rubbed her neck in pain, stood up, and pointed at the pig. "We won't let you get away, dumb little piggy!" This is far more difficult than I originally thought'd it be.

14048 7 11 16 8 Sapphire Msg_hover2.png 2015-04-02 14:10:57

Jacob 25/25
Sapphire 4/5

Piggy 3/10 Frozen effect ended

14054 7 1 19 5 Jacob 2015-04-02 17:43:54

Jacob watched as Sapphire attacked the boar. Sapphire moved quickly at the boar with her sword. She struck the pig and it began to move again. Jacob watched as she stabbed the pig and then the pig became active again hitting her. Sapphire fell to the ground. Jacob quickly moved forward pulling his blade out at the pig.He swung his blade and the pig exploded into millions of shards. He grabbed Hampshire's hand and pulled her up. Her hand was soft and Jacob felt the wind begin to pick up.

Why do I keep falling... Sapphire took Jacob's hand and jumped up onto her feet. "Good teamwork, Jacob! We make a super team." She gave Jacob a thumbs up and let go of his hand to do so. "You have talent for sure. Did you see me out there? I was on the ground all the time. Silly piggy thought it could beat us." Sapphire shook her head and smiled, long, black hair whipping around as the wind began blowing again.

She twirled and spun around Jacob. "What'chya wanna do now? I wanna have some more fun~" Sapphire stopped in front of Jacob and clapped, shaking her hips excitedly. "We have the whole day. Or I think so. Let's explore more of Aincrad! I haven't been out in forever and ever." 

Jacob sheathed his blade and looked at Sapphire. She gave him a thumbs up. She then said, "You went for sure." Jacob looked a and said, "No I don't. I know players who would kill me in three hits. Don't worry you will catch up in no time." She started talking about her on the ground all the time. Then she asked watcha wanna do? Jacob watched as she started dancing all around him. She was twirling then she stopped by clapping her hands in from of him.

Jacob looked at her and said, "I guess we could look at pretty flowers all the way over there?" Then Jacob happened to notice. Where is Liz?

Sapphire noticed Jacob looking around, and she gasped. "Liz!" She rushed back to the spot where they began the fight, scooped up her teddy bear, and hugged it tightly. "I left her there all alone~ Poor sister. It's alright." Sapphire walked back to Jacob, whispering to Liz the whole time, trying to comfort her "sister".

"Thanks for sort of reminding me about her. I got distracted! Now let's go to the pretty flowers." Sapphire grabbed one of Jacob's hands again and skipped forward a little bit. "You lead the way!" The young girl exclaimed, excited to see the colorful plants, and happy to have made a new friend.

Jacob watched as Sapphire went back to get her bear. She cAme back and told him to lead the way. Jacob grabbed his blade and looked for dangers as he seen the flowers in a distance. Then Jacob heard a snarl. A fierce snarl that made Jacob back into Sapphire. Jacob watched as a big wolf stepped forward. It's head was level with Jacob and Sapphires.

Jacob 25/25

Sapphire 7/7

Alpha wolf 15/15

Sapphire was happily skipping alongside Jacob when he backed up into her. "Oof." She stumbled back, but fortunately remained on her feet, especially lucky since she'd been rather clumsy today. "Oh!" Sapphire gasped as Jacob had noticed a wolf heading their way. That's a huge monster. I wonder what bosses look like! He didn't attack, so she would. Sapphire pulled her sword from its holster and went ballistic on the poor wolf. It had no idea how crazy Sapphire was. "Back off, stupid wolf!" 

Her sword clashed with the animal, swiping along its chest, causing the wolf whimper and growl at the same time.

14265 8 9 13 9 Sapphire Msg_hover2.png 2015-04-06 07:01:31

Jacob 25/25
Sapphire 7/7

Alpha wolf 13/15 

ID 14267 BD 9 MD 6

Jacob watched Sapphire attack the big wolf. She landed a very clean blow on it. She baked up indicating it was Jacobs turn. Jacob charged forward attacking the wolf. His blade met the wolfs body and the wolf fell to the ground and was frozen. Jacob laughed at the fallen wolf. It was about to die. He looked at the wolf and said, "Say hello to my little friend! Sapphire!" Jacob backed up giving Sapphire room to attack the beast.

Jacob 25/25

Sapphire 7/7

Wolf 7/15

OOC; Don't forget to control the wolf since you summoned it ;3

"Funny!" Sapphire laughed and replied to Jacob's comment towards the wolf. She skipped and ran at the same time towards their enemy, too excited to be scared or feel fear at all. Besides, it was just a little wolf anyways. Well, little to taller people that is. Sapphire yelled, "Hyah!" and swung but missed the wolf, blade cuttting towards the ground instead of into the wolf.

"Oh well." Sapphire shrugged it off and ran back to Jacob, pointing at the wolf. "Go show that thing we're the boss in this game!"

14471 2 3 13 4 Sapphire Msg_hover2.png 2015-04-08 10:33:48

Jacob 25/25
Sapphire 7/7

Alpha Wolf 7/15 

ID 14483 BD:3 MD:1

Jacob watched as Sapphire the wolf. She ended up hitting the grass instead of the wolf. Jacob giggled. Jacob then attacked the wolf and fell tripping over a stump. Jacob sat in the grass and said, "Aww man..."

The wolf watched as the girl attacked. It was still frozen. Luckily the girl missed and he was able to get up again. The boy artacked but missed it. The wolf tood still holding its grou.d and lookdd at the two players, snarling.

"Hey!" Sapphire retorted as Jacob giggled towards her failure. She laughed even harder and louder, pointing at the boy. "See, see? Karma~" Sapphire turned to the snarling wolf, looking it dead in the eyes, before attack. She lifted the sword above her head, tip of the blade pointed down, jumped in the air, and shoved it down right at the base of the wolf's neck. It backed away from Sapphire as quickly as possible when she retrieved her blade and went back into her battle position as well.

"There. Try not to mess up this time." The young girl teased Jacob and smiled at him.

14501 8 11 1 10 Sapphire Msg_hover2.png 2015-04-09 10:07:19

Jacob 25/25
Sapphire 7/7

Alpha Wolf 5/15 

ID 14520 BD:9

Afyer Jacob attacked Sappgire vegan to laigh and say karma.

Jacob watched as Sapphire attacked the wolf and her blade stabbed it with perfect precision. Jacob smiled. He began his attack noving quickly around Sapphire for surprise. He stabbed his blade ibto the wolf which instantaneously died. Jacob smiled and said, "How is that for trying not to mess up?"

Jacob looked forward. He seen the flowers! "HEY! Here are the flowers!" They were pretty. Jacob then looked around. He collected some of them and said, "Wanna walk around town?"

Sapphire watched, or tried to, as Jacob ran around quickly. Wow he's fast. She thought and smiled, applauded his kill. "That was good! You're super super fast, ya know? I can't even go that quick when I'm excited..." Sapphire ranted on and on about Jacob's abilities until noticing he'd picked some flowers. She scooped up Liz once again, not forgetting to the bear this time, and skipped over to him. Flowers are such a unique plant. I'm glad they're here in the game.

"Oh wow. I love flowers. Don't you?" Sapphire touched one of the petals before nodding her head. "Yes please!~ Walking around town is the funnest thing to do!" Sapphire twirled with Liz and shoved Jacob forward playfully. "I'm ready if you are." The young girl would allow Jacob to lead the way back to town, following the boy to wherever he went, treading land by his side.