[SP-F1] <<Blades of Dreams>> Sion

Two days past as Sion spent it in the village of Horunka asking adventurers if they had seen of heard of a player named Haru. Efforts were wasted as know one appeared to know of the girl he described. Weary from asking he looked into the sunny sky. "I've been hear for days now asking about you Haru. I have trained, seen countless people come and go.  I have even seen people unfortunate enough to make it out of the first floor and die by wolves."

he gathered himself up and started to walk toward the exit of the village, his eyes never veering from his straight course. "I think I know what I need to do now. I can't keep wasting time asking about you. I have to search for you as I move forward. I know that we will come across each other....I'm sure of it."

Sion traversed the crossroads until he arrived at Tolbana raid base. The small outpost was ready for any adventurer to grace its walkways. Sion entered the base alongside the scuffling of shoes from fellow travelers.  

weaving through the crowds he came upon the center of town. With a small sigh he recalled the meager amount of col he possessed. A small sign caught his eye,that announced the arrival of a new blacksmith with a deal on weapons. "I see. I'll start there then."

He entered the shop with the sun at his back. The door opened to a small room, and Sion's shadow cast across the floor with light radiating from the sun behind him. The door creaked and gently raddled against the wall as it struck it. A small girl looked up from a forge with sweat dripping ever so softly from her brow. Her hands set down the forging hammer as her crystal blue eyes peered up at Sion.

"Can I help you or are you just going to stand in my doorway blocking customers?"

Sion stepped forward revealing more than just his silhouette. "I have come because I heard you are offering a deal on weapons. Can I ask what kind of deal this is?"  

The girl tilted her head slightly to the side and held up one hand pointing toward the sky, "It's the best deal you'll ever find. I am making weapons for free. You just need to go out and get the materials I need for it. Free of charge."

Sion walked in closer, diminishing the gap between them. "So free of charge huh. just get the materials. Sounds like a great deal to me. What do I need to get for a Two-handed Spear?"

The girl brought her hand to her shin as she thought of the situation. After a few seconds of silence, she replied by quickly writing a list of things on a paper.

"Here, take this and get me everything on it. Oh and what's your name? It's rude not to introduce yourself."

Sion grabbed the list and glanced over it with a nod. "Well then, i'll get on this right away then."

He turned to walk out as the sun shined in through the still open door, "My name is Sion by the way. it's a pleasure. What's your's?" 

The girl looked back at the odd man standing in the doorway. His actions and way of carrying himself intrigued her, but she dare not show it. "My name is Sai, since you asked." The door rattled against the wall as Sion stepped beyond the threshold with his hand gliding across the doorknob as he pulled it slowly closed behind him. 

"I'll return before long...try not to get to may orders before I get back," his voice hinted at humor. Sai quickly replied, "I am a bust blacksmith you know."

Sion simply smiled as the door closed behind him. "Here we go then. guess I'm going to find this metal first huh."

With the sun high in the sky, He started off toward the area where a small cave was located. The sun was only starting to lower in the sky as a dense forest appeared before him. All was quite as no wild animals prowled the landscape. Sion's eyes scanned the area with one hand shielding his eyes from the bright sun. "alright so her not says that there should be some kind of cave around here then right."

Sion's searched continued through the woods, digging past any odd or dense woodland growth. A rabbit darted through Sion's legs, almost startling him of balance. The small creature hurried through some bushes and then the sound immediately vanished. "Well isn't that odd?"

Sion followed the rabbits tracks and pushed through the brush, "ahh I see. that's where you went."

Before Sion was a small entrance to a cave. "That's why i couldn't hear you anymore. Looks like you did my job for me little guy." With one hand, Sion moved an over hang of weeds from the entrance and lowered his body within. The cave was dark and narrow but not steep. his boots easily maneuvered through the dim light area, because of the sun. His spear clanged against the ceiling from the various elevations along the walking path.

All was quiet as he saw a wider opening further ahead. Sion entered and gazed upon a wide area with minerals and the metal he needed aced around the cavernous area. "Alright well thhat was far more simple than I had originally thought.

Sion moved closer to the metal, when a swift object moved out of the corner of his eye.  

His eyes fixed averted to the figure he thought he saw. his eyes wide with hands wavering he gazed upon a figure that resembled...Haru. "HARU!" he yelled but in the instant she was there, she had already gone. "No that can't be. She wouldn't be here and if she was she would have said something... anything to me."

A man stepped out of the shadows with a scimitar on his back that was only dulled by the sharp gaze he shot Sion. "Well look who has finally showed themselves to me. The orphaned child, useless to the world."

Sion placed one hand on his spear and met the mans gaze but his stare was not nearly as impacting.