PP:F1; Generic Bullying and Plant Slaying «Secret Medicine of the Forest» ~Mari~

"The whole day!" Sapphire yelled and twirled around in The Town of Beginnings, not being too careful about being destructive, or of her surroundings. "I can stay out the whole day!" Sapphire cheered and stopped twirling, jumping in the air, before walking and covering distance at a normal speed.

Her caretaker, Ms. Ann, had announced that Sapphire was allowed the whole day off because of some hard work the young adult had to take care off. I'm sure she just wants some time away from children. I would too if I were a caretaker. Sapphire thought, but was excited about a new adventure nonetheless. She planned on being out from the break of dawn to the late evening doing what she liked. 

Sapphire stopped in her place, stomping a foot on the ground. "Darn, darn, darn. I have no-othing to do~ Wait!" She ran to a place where many players were crowded, and shoved her way to the front easily, taking a look at what they were so interested in. Sapphire heard, "Quest Board", and tilted her head curiously. She mimicked the girl next to her, who tapped the board, and accepted a message that appeared in front of her. The girl noticed Sapphire, and pointed to the board that said, "Beginner Quests". Sapphire nodded and waved as the girl redirected her attention elsewhere, skipping off the the Beginner's Board.

The young girl spent a long time just searching through all the available quests for players about her level, reading thoroughly, marking every quest as interesting. After about half an hour Sapphire chose Â«Secret Medicine of the Forest». A plant-type mob? Isn't that silly. It'll be fun to see how this monster looks. 

Sapphire took off into the fields, not really caring she was out of a safe zone, in search of Â«Little Nepent's Ovule» and Little Nepent itself. When she thought she was hot on a trail of the plant monster, Sapphire was approached by an older girl, still young, but older than herself. "Hello there~" She cooed. "Do you know where the Little Nepent monster is?"

The stranger with red hair, who also seemed to be at a medium level or so, crinkled her nose upon Sapphire speaking. "Look, look at this little girl wandering around by herself. Isn't that cute? What are you doing out here little baby. You're going to get yourself hurt."

Sapphire tilted her head in confusion as the stranger began laughing. What exactly was funny? "..Umm ok-" She was interrupted by a loud, over-dramatic gasp. "Oh~ Can the baby even speak normal words? Do. You. Understand. me?" The teenager laughed again and shook her head, pulling out a dagger. "You're at my mercy little girl. Only big girls can play this game. You don't belong here."

Sapphire stomped on the ground, angry now since her quest had been interrupted. "What's so funny! I don't get it..." She plopped on the ground and pouted when the other player only laughed louder and teased her further, keeping her blade out to scare Sapphire, but not actually hurting the young girl. I-Is this what bullying is? ...It's not fun at all...