[PP-F5] Blade of Dreams (Pepper, Zelrius)

The smell of burning metal wafted out the chimney from the furnace on the roof of a small smith shop. Inside, one NPC bustled and ran about with duties to do and swords to make. The NPC’s name was Pepper—she was a young girl, who didn’t look to be a blacksmith. However, she held a hammer as she walked up the stairs when the bell to her shop rang as a player entered.

“Mornin’!†she exclaimed. “How goes it, player?â€

Zelrius stared at the NPC quizzically. She seemed far to enthusiastic about the day. He kind of wished more NPC's had even half that happiness in each day rather then their usual bored but friendly tones. Zelrius looked about the shop for a second then looked down to his pet Miles, Not entirely sure what to do. Finally he turned back to her to say:

"Does this shop do Custom weapons? And if so, Can we name them?" He asked, then started looking around again.

"Yep, custom weapons are made here," Pepper said. "It's free, too--you just have to find me the materials for making said weapon. Weapons name themselves, therefore you may not name your weapon."

An NPC order menu appeared before Pepper's face. Backwards symbols resembling letters scrolled up and down the screen, waiting to be given instructions.

Zelrius was shocked at the fact that the sword was free if you got the needed materials. He pondered, wondering what exactly it was he wanted and then made a final decision. Based on the Guild he was going to make soon, He saw it fitting for The Captain of The Blood Buccaneers to have a cutlass. He also threw in the facts that he wanted it be a speed type metal and made a final conclusion.

"I would like a Cutlass that of Speed metal with an engraving on the end."

Sword Type: Cutlass

Enhancements: Speed

Details: Engraving on the end

Color: ??

The words appeared on the screen before Pepper. "Alrighty, so.... what color? Silvery?" Pepper questioned. "I think I have a material in mind, but I just want to make sure everything is perfect. Also, what do you want the engraving to look like?"

Sword Type: Cutlass

Enhancements: Speed

Details: Engraving on the end

Color: Silvery with dark blue handle

Pepper pulled the screen around to show Zelrius the list of instructions that had been produced on the menu.

1. Kill Sealions on the shores of a beach on Floor 3 to obtain Atlantis Iron.

Pepper paused when she realized what she had just shown Zelrius. "Oh, not very many instructions I see. Well, kill enough so that I have room for error."

Zelrius looked at the screen, read the instructions then looked back to Pepper and nodded, letting her know he was done examining it. He turned to walk away, Thanking her on his way out. With that, he walked over to a Supply store, bought a Teleport crystal and was off to Floor 3 for the Shore. When he arrived in the Bustling Beginning city of Floor 3, He didn't care for anything there like usual, instead he went straight for the Shore, Hurrying off with top speed.