PP:F3:F1; Cave Searching «Worn Out Welcome» ~Rusty~

Sapphire had accepted yet another quest and was, as usual, very excited to see what was to come. It came with a gift, but first you had to pay the price of hunting, both were a big yes in Sapphire's book. "This is going to be fun, fun, fun~" Sapphire clapped and skipped around trying to find this "teleporter" Ms. Ann told her about. Only because the shop for the quest resided on Floor 3. The caretaker wasn't too fond of Sapphire taking quests, but she pointed out that Ms. Ann let her around on her own, which was an automatic win for the young girl.

Sapphire had traveled around and around with no luck. She sat on a bench and pouted, performing her signature "stick the bottom lip out and pretend to cry" look, hoping someone would stop by and ask what's wrong. Then I'll ask them to help, and they won't be able to resist! That's always how it works.

Rusty was traveling on the first floor for a few minutes to get some materials for his shop, but was surprised to find Sapphire sitting on a bench nearby. Going up to her, he was curious about what had happened to her. "Is something wrong?" He asked, not sure about the circumstances she was in. His instincts told him to not get involved, but his brain was thinking that he could help her and find materials at the same time. It wasn't the first time Rusty had decided to multitask, he had done this with a player he met on the first floor. This wasn't important, what was important at the moment was Sapphire's problem

"Hmm?" Sapphire glanced up at the player who'd spoken, and jumped from the bench when she recognized them. "Hi hi Rusty!~" She grabbed him an held the boy in an embrace. Sapphire had no trouble with remembering names, or faces, and clearly noticed it was one of the "heroes" that had helped find Liz. The teddy bear was in her inventory at the moment, but Sapphire was excited once again knowing a familiar friend was around.

"I wanna take a quest but I can't find the teleporter! ...Will you help me?" Sapphire pleaded, staring up at Rusty, trying to look cute. "Please? It's on Floor 3."

Rusty wasn't moved by the most likely heartfelt action. He didn't really like being touched or grabbed at all and it didn't matter if a little girl was going to do this to him. Still, he wasn't going to lash out at her or doing anything brash. Ignoring the hug, he stood quietly as she described her request for him to accompany him to the third floor. He had nothing better to do and he sure as hell wasn't going to let the low-leveled girl walk into a dangerous floor alone. "​I'll help out, just know that there's a possibility of death attempting this. Also, stay close by, not many people are as nice as me. And that's saying much." Rusty told Sapphire, not even caring about the age of the child. She needed to understand fully what he meant and that meant no euphemisms or making promises he couldn't keep.