SP-F5 "Arabian Knights" <<The Traveler>> (Completed)

I could see the bandit shaking as he stared into my eyes. I was going to end him, and he knew it. He charged me wildly slashing towards my chest. I positioned myself to parry his attack, I am not going to give him the chance to even deal damage to me.

14118 BD 8 MD 10 Critical +2

We locked blades, our weapons dipping into each others sides. "You know, for a runty little coward criminal, you sure do not go down without a fight. I don't even know how you are still alive. When will you just lay down and die?"

Xanatos 5/24 (-3)

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 8/12 (-4)

I stepped away and took out one of the HP pots I had purchased from Baldur's shop. I drank it down, tasting the sweet rejuvenating nectar that gave me a bit of boost. I felt my HP rise slightly, giving me a breath of relief. "I gotta hand it to you, no one has ever made me use a HP pot before. Congrats. Too bad no one will ever hear it coming from your mouth."

14419 MD 5

The bandit tried for another offensive, but missed lazily as the potion took affect. "Hehe...Time's up for you."

Xanatos 10/24 (+5) -1 HP Pot

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 8/12 

I hopped over the wreckage of the table and used it as a push off. I spiraled straight towards the chest of the bandit, ready to bore a hole the size of a trash can lid right through his sternum. Please God let this work again like it did on the Ice Elemental.

14420 BD 1 MD 6-2=4 

I barreled right past the bandit, smashing into the ground. The bandit fell to the ground form the force of the attack moving past him. Well That did not work in the slightest...at least it's better than falling into the freaking gopher holes.

Xanatos 10/24

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 8/12 

I picked myself off of the sand. The taste once again invading my tastebuds. The gritty, flavorless sand just made me even more angry with the bandit. "Why can't you just die? What do you possibly have to live for at this point? You are a criminal and I will end you here and now. You will no longer hurt anyone else that falls prey to your schemes." I lunged straight for the bandit, ready to cripple him to his knees.

14421 BD 8 MD 10 Critical +2

The blade peirced his heart but once again he managed to raise his blade to impact me before I dealt the blow.

Xanatos 7/24 (-3)

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 4/12 (-4)

Both of us were out of breath from the battle. Our chests heaved with our exhausted breathing, the bandit was below half of it's health. "You were worthy foes, but in the end. The strongest and smartest will win. I will fulfill my mission out here, and none of you were going to stop me." The bandit looked me puzzled for a moment, then scowled as it charged at me to cut me down the middle. I prepared myself to dodge the attack and end him for good.

14422 BD 2 MD 1

The bandit keeled over in pain from the gashes in his person. I did not even have the chance to strike him. 

Xanatos 7/24 

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 4/12

I walked over to the crumpled bandit. "This is where it ends. With me standing over you and your resolve defeated. You cannot even hold up your weapon any longer. You are weak, your friends are weak. All you had was luck and even that ran out for you. You had no chance in defeating me." I readied Fang to cut off the man's head. 

14428 BD 3 +3=6 MD DEAD LD 17+4=21

The bandits neck was like butter on a knife to fang. The bandit shattered into pixels as the loot screen pops. 

2 Materials

12x5=60 Col

Xanatos 7/24 

Bandit 1 DEAD

Bandit 2 DEAD

Bandit 3 DEAD

Bandit 4 DEAD

I walked out of the tent to find the moon reigning supreme over the skies. The air felt cool to the touch, the sand almost cold on my feet. I reequipped all of my armor and clothing to stay warm. I felt my energy and strength slowly returning after the battle. I had fought hard and won, and had the loot to show for it! The marker on my map was even closer now. A few more hundred feet and I was to my destination. A caravan covered in sand laid in wreckage. Icons I did not recognize, names of companies I wasn't sure even existed. I placed the items in my inventory and began the long walk back. Drinking another HP pot along the way.

+1 HP out of Combat

+5 HP from Potion

-1 HP Pot

Xanatos 13/24

The night sky seemed to be more calming than anything else. The howling of the wind drew attention to the dust devils battling it out in the dunes. The stars were out, I couldn't help but imagine interesting shapes and constellations by wildly connecting the dots. I saw a sandwich, a glass of wine...ugh It makes me hungry beyond belief. I walked closer and closer to town, passing the ruins of the bandit camp I had cleared. The dunes seemed to take the camp so quickly, the tents lost to the sands. I could only barely see the hint of a post from one of the supports. I kept waking and walking until I could see the lights of the settlement ahead.

+1 HP

Xanatos 14/24

I had nearly reached the boundaries of the settlement when the sand in front of me began to move. An armored man popped up from the sand and addressed me. "So you're the kid who killed my teammates huh? I don't know how you managed to kill all 4 of them but I promise I wont be as easy" He drew a very large spear and charged me. Heh..this guy will be just as easy as his friends. I drew Immortal Fang and prepared for a counter attack.

14447 BD 4 +3=7 MD 9 Critical +1

The spear managed to jab me in the shoulder pretty good, while Fang sliced a deep cut in the Bandit Leader's chest.

Xanatos 12/14 (-2)

Bandit Leader 8/12 (-4)

We disengaged from each other, circling in the sand. We watched each watched the other intensely, waiting for a moment to strike a harsh blow against the other. His eyes were red and malicious, his hands were trembling with anger. He shouted at me and went for another charge straight at me. I stood my ground ready to counter his spear attack. 

14448 BD 9 Critical +1 MD 5

I swept his spear off to the side and countered, striking a blow across his face. "Too easy..."

Xanatos 12/14

Bandit Leader 3/12 (-5)

The leader was knocked back onto the sand. He was shaking in his armor, his head dripping with sweat, blood dripping from his wounds. "You were no more a challenge than your little friends in the tent. I'll tell you what I told them. You are done. Your crime is over. You will face justice." I raised Immortal Fang to his neck and swiped straight across.

14449 BD 6 MD DEAD LD 4

The leaders body evaporated into pixels and the loot screen popped up for his death.

+1 Material

Xanatos 12/24

Bandit King DEAD

I waked into town with my head held high and my mission accomplished. I wandered the town until I found the woman who gave me the quest. "Thank you, my friend did you have any trouble in recovering the goods form the site?" she asked. "No problem at all. No problem at all...." I took my reward and went straight to the teleport pad. Time to get the hell of this forsaken floor. "Starting City" I murmered and I was off to the sanctuary that is the first floor. "Mission Accomplished."

RP Complete

+1 SP for Topic Completed

+1 SP for Quest Reward

<<Survival>> Skill Granted

+5 Materials

+240 Col