(OP-F1) The field of War

War held his blade in his right hand. The sun was out...barely. This is when steonger monsters would come out and attack. And War was ready just for that. War had not yet had gis good items, but once he did... he would be quite tough. War sheathed his blade to gis back. War was ready. He looked aeound. No people. It got dark making his vision less clear than before. He heard a screech as a bat flew past. Then howling of the wolves. The night wolves. That he would end up killing. War looked ahead.

Dark -1 to BD

Me and Maruchan ran and flipped through the trees howling with the wolves. It rarely ever got this dark on the first floor maybe it's some kind of event or field boss. Then suddenly a bolder was falling from seemingly out of no where in the air in front of me.

"Hang on maruchan!" I yelled as I squeezed a fist.

I then punched straight through the giant rock smashing it into a million pieces.

"Whooooo!" I shouted while stepping on another branch.

As I stood still on the branch I looked down and noticed a player fumbling around in the dark. I decided I should probably help him. So I went down to the ground with maruchan following and aproached the player whose name I didn't know.

"Hey there um... Dumbass. Right! Il just call you dumbass! So... What's going on in this neck of the woods?" I asked the player while forging my nickname for him on the spot.

War looked around in the dark when her heard a noise that definitely was not a wolf. He looked around when her heard a voice. "Hello Dumbass! Right! I called you Dumbass!" War looked in the direction where the voice was coming from. Almost above. He looked up seeing a player sitting in the tree. "Dumbass?" War said. "Whats going around in these woods? Why is it so dark. War looked at him and said, "Well I guess the Dumbass can answer the dummy jumping out of a tree with a I don't know!" War lookes thorugh the dark. He had heard the sound of crunching leaves.

Axios was feeling adventurous that day. He had decided that he should explore floor 1 more. Then he got stuck in the forest. It was darker than he had ever seen before. Wolves were howling. He was deathly afraid. Axios began running trying not to run into any trees, his mind clearer than before but had only one message; the message was to run for your life.

After a while and after bumping into some trees, he heard voices. One wasn't a good particular voice, or at least how it was addressing the other one wasn't good. The other one seemed to try to retaliate but wasn't able to put enough venom in the voice. "Anyone there!", Axios yelled out. What if I just killed myself... I don't know who these people are...

War was getting mad when he heard another voice. "Anyone there?" Now it was getting uncomfortable. More tgan one player. War pulled out his blade and said, "Yes?" He looked to the sound of the voice completly leaving the other "dumbass" alone. Anothef howl split the silence. Three wolves walked through barely in sight. War held out his blade. "Okay, lets be friends and fight these."

War 7/7

??? ?/?

??? ?/?

Wolf 5/5

Wolf 5/5

Alpha 10/10

Me and Maruchan easily found the player asking if anyone was there using our detection skills. So I left the player fighting three wolves by himself and went over to the new guy.

"Hey let's get out of here don't ask questions just walk." I told the player as I began leading the way for him.

"Names X by the way. This is maruchan." I told the player while walking.

I was leading the player to a clearing with a river and light. Maruchan ran ahead and began drinking from the river.

"What the heck are you talking about!", Axios told the player who called himself X. "I don't think you understand, I heard wolves and you just said don't do anything and walk away. I can't stand by and leave whoever is fighting." Is this guy crazy? Axios started running back into the forest and luckily found the player once again.

"I'm not sure if the other guy is going to be back any time soon", Axios told the player who had his blade out. "I'll try and help you, but it might be best to wait a while since we're going to need as much help as we can."

((As of right now, the Alpha is the only one passing the loot requirements. If you want it that way, I'm fine.))

ID 14638 BD: 8 MD:4

War watched as the boy walked through the trees. He offered help but said they should wait for help. The wolves still walkes advancing forward. War shook his head and attacked the alpha. He ran forward stabbing it with his sword. It backed up, snarling.

War 7/7

??? ?/?

Wolf 5/5

Wolf 5/5

Alpha 8/10

"I guess not...", Axios said with a sigh before taking out his knife from its sheath. "I'll try and take out the other wolves first, tell me if you need any help with the Alpha", Axios told the player.

Axios charged what he presumed to be a mob, instead crashing into a tree. Dang this darkness...

Health | Hate by attack order:

Unknown Player ?/? | 1 (Alpha)

Axios 11/11 | 0

ID: 14641; BD 4-1=3

((The cellular data network made my IP address 160.170.5.22. You'll have to do the mobs' attacks since you spawned them in.))

ID:14646 BD:8 MD:4

War watched as The man attacked. He ended gitting a tree instead of the wolf. War spang forward slicing tge alpha making nore red shards to the air. War watched as the Alpha attacked first. War dodged all three atacks luckily.

War 7/7 (2)

??? ?/? (0)

Wolf 5/5

Wolf 5/5

Alpha 6/10

I got angry when I saw things weren't gonna go my way. I then looked down at my handstand and tightened them slightly.

"I really f*cking hate low leveled players... And I also really hate my guild for making me help them." I said aloud to myself.

Within minuets I was there and ready to kill something.

ID: 14651 battle: 5+1Acc=6 hit.

My eyes got set on the Alpha that I got behind. The alpha must have sensed my strength and began to ran but I was faster. I then tackled the Alpha grabbing by the neck and breaking it.(6 damage Aplpha) the Alpha then exploded into a million polygons.

X: 17/17

Alpha: 0/10

LD: 20+3= 23=Rare item dropped!

Item: Mercenary Head band.

Item type : Trinket

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +1 Skill level (stealth)

Description: A red headband with a gold plate on the forehead piece.

(Submitting for aproval)

"So... You came back?", Axios said while getting up from the ground, rubbing his forehead. "These trees seriously hurt, don't they?" As soon as Axios got back up, he saw a faint silhouette that was too big to be Maruchan that he saw earlier. Axios as a reflex immediately decided to try and stab the wolf, but didn't have a knife in his hand because he had dropped it after running into the tree. "God da-", Axios began to say until the wolf began to bare his fangs.

ID: 14655; BD: 2

Health | Hate by attack order:

Unknown player ?/? | 2

Axios 11/11 | 0

X 23/23 | 1

Wolf 1 5/5

Wolf 2 5/5

War heard cursing and then he higher leveled player came back and killed the wolf on War. "So you come back, kill our monster, then loot it. War looked around at the next wolf. He began to sprint forward and swung his heavy blade and hit the wolf who fell to the ground. War looked at the boy. "My name is War by the way." Tgen a wolf dasged forward biting into War's arm.

ID: 14670 BD:9 MD:9

War 5/7

??? ?/?

??? ?/?

The player who I now figured out is named War is now b*tching about me coming back and killing a wolf. The nerve this guy had to complain about someone helping him.

"I could have left you here to get eaten you know!" I yelled.

14804 BD:1

I decided this player was not worthy of my help so I sat back at this chance to easily rip the wolf off his arm.

"Go ahead and keep that wolf in your arm. See if I care." I said as I leaned back against a tree.

Fighting low leveled mobs like this is boring anyways.