(SP F1) Weapons of War (Earning a living)

War held his blade on floor one. It was weak. Weaker than anyone else's. War looked aeound thought. There had to bea way that he could get better and have better weapons. War looked around. He seen a forge. War then began to say "Ahh, of course. A forge!" He walked inside and looked at the man inside. "Sir, I am in desperate need of a blade." The man looked kindly at War. "I am sorry, I no longer making anything. I amjust packing up. You can make your own blade if you would like." War thought for a minute before answering "I can't make a weapon. But I will if you teach me. War put his blade in its sheath. "Yeach me."

The man nodded his head and said, "I will teach you everything I know. Impress me and you can have this place as your forge. Now you will need to go find some materials. Then you can craft." War nodded his head and walk casually out of the room. He then began to run in his red cloak to the outside of floor one. It was the first time he had really been out here. War held his heavy blade. He scanned his surroundings and seen a boar. He would get mats every single way he cohld today. Then he could put it in gis shoo once he was done. War began to advance on the little boar.

ID:14617

War attacked the boar. He ran quickly at it striking it hard with his blade. He came down with the blade gard. It struck the boar making red shards fly everywhere. War laughed at it. The boar got up and charged War. It hit him hard sending hin to the ground. War got up and stared angrily at the boar.

War 3/5

Boar 1/3

ID:14618 BD:10 LD:17

War held his blade high at the boar. War immediately attacked the boar striking it. It exploded into a brilliant blue light. A HUD popped up saying

One mat earned!

Sar smiled and began to move on. War held his blade bravely. He had to get the job done today. He would get a good shop.

ID:14622 BD:8 LD:18

War attacked the boar again sravbing the blade through its body. It immediately exploded. A vrilliant lue light passed letting he boar pass on to respawn somewhere else. A message popped up in front of him.

Congratulations! You are level two!

One mat found!

War closed it and began to move onto the next boar.

ID 14628 BD:7 MD:1

War held his blade and scanned the surroundings. He seen another boar and began to stalk upon it. He held gis blade behind him before striking at the enemy. The boar fell to the ground. It wobbled back up and started to wipe its hoof on the ground angrily.

War 7/7

Boar 1/3

ID: 14649 CD:12

War walked back into town with three mats. War walked ugh tge streets until he came to the old NPC's forge. War gave them to the man who examined them. The man smiled and told him to go to the fire and heat up the metal. War put the mat ibto the fire then took it out and grabbed the mans gammer. He hammered the weapon and cooled it. It formed out to be a perfect weapon.

Name:Thd Chaoseater

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: One

ID: 14649

Roll:12

Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed heavy straight sword)

Quality:Perfect

Enhancements: +3 damage

Description: Tgis is a heavy straighf sword that has soul like faces face of The blade. It seems to give the user more power in their attack. The edges are sharp.

ID:14671 CD:7

War gave the blade ti the man before taking another may and begin to heat it up. He took it out & hammered it. The metal began to glow and it formed into a crappy blade. The mab looked at War and said, "Well it was a good try boy. Lets see if you can make me a better weapon this time, huh?

ID: 14672 CD:10

War began to grab his last mat. He heated it up and hammered it some. It wouldnt hammer. A botification popped up, saying

You may only craft twice(2) a day. Thank you!

War looked at the man and said, "A beginner blacksmith can only make two weapons per day?" Thr man looked at War and said, "Yes, I myself foegot that." The man grabbed sword that,War had made. "Its your shop now. He ipened HUD and fiddled with some stuff. He threw a key at him and smiled before leaving.

As War watched the man leave he hadn't noticed the new message in front of him.

You now own a shop! Name it now?

War typed in the words "The War" He walked around his new shop. There was nothing but the forge left. War aebt out and got some booths and chairs. Now they could hang out while they, the customers were waiting for their weapons. It was a good stsrt. He thwn got some glass and a little weapons rack. Now he had places to put the finished weapons. Well im done for bow. Lets go get some more mats.

ID:14685 BD:8 LD:18

War embraced the boar that had attacked him. War struck his blade down hard on its head. It exploded into a brilliant blue light as it faded. A message popped up in front of him.

Congratulations! You are now level three!

One mat found!

War sighed and sheathed his blade. He had one mat for his vlacksmith shop that,would open tomorrow. He began to look for another boar then he seen another player who was starting to get the mats from there as well. War began to walk over to him.

ID:14690 LD:18

War sheathed his blade and decided to pstop fighting monsters and just look for mats instead. He cut some grass and found a mat. War looked at the mat and then recieved a notification.

You have recieved one(1) mat!

He pushed the blue checkmark and proceeded to walk to the boy. He had just managed to kill a boar before War got there. "Hey what are you doing?" War asked the boy. The boy looked at him and said, "Im looting!" War looked af him and plainly said, "Go loot somewhere else before you find some trouble... I've been here all day now go away!"

The boy looked at War and said, "Who are you to call dibs on looting places?" War looked at the boy and began to pull out his blade. "I said go!" The boy began to move away out of the immediate area. War looked around. So many people were always in the area. War looked around for some more mats.

ID:14734 BD:8 MD:2

War decided to move away from the immediate area. War watched as the sun went down. He heard the boises of wolves in the night. War imagined Death running out here. He woyld have gis scythe in two pieces ready to fight. War went back to reality as two steobg wolves walked at him. War pulled out his blade ready to fighr. He charged striking it first one hard. They retreated vack five yards and looked at him.

War 9/9

Wolf 3/5

Wolf 5/5

ID:14736 Bd:6 MD:2

War attacked the wolf aabd ran forward. War breathed deeply as he stabbed his iron blade into the wolf putting it to red. War looked at it as it hid begind its friend. "You should not have messed with me. Prepare meet your death!" The word pained him immediately.

War 9/9

Wolf 1/5

Wolf 5/5

ID:14738 BD:10 MD:9

War looked at the wolf thats health was so low. The wolf that had full life was beginning to try to go aeound at his vack for a strike. Instead War attacked full on, his blade stabbed into the low-healthed wolf. It exploded and disappeared into a vlue light. War looked for the other wolf but then was attacked from back and its claw dug into his back sending him to the ground. War got up and said, "Well played wolf."

War 7/9

Wolf 5/5