[PP-F1] Wanderers (Vashtor & Aquila) (Completed)

"I became a blacksmith simply out of boredom, but it seems that its more than that, I've two orders I need to do." Rusty answered without taking his eyes of the sky. He didn't care that much about being a profession, it wasn't even supposed to be a full time job anyway. Now it seems to be all he worries about these days, aside from possible death. Funny, he thought. Back in the real world, nobody wanted to talk to him and now it seemed that his free time would never stop being interrupted by the intrusion of a new player. It was a nice change from the loneliness outside the game, even if he didn't show it at times. Then something that was bothering him struck. "Will I craft for myself alone? If I want to craft for myself, of course I would do it alone!" Rusty remarked at Vashtor.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vashtor looked to Rusty in confusion for a moment and then started to chuckle as he said "Ahhh you got me there, good one!" He had hardly expected Rusty to crack a joke, intentional or not, so to him it was a remarkable occasion! "Well, it seems I'm the odd one out here profession wise. Good, less competition!" He shakes his head and looks up at the sky, part to see what Rusty was seeing and part to watch the day cycles change and the clouds go by.

He found himself saying to Aquila despite his distraction "And you have a good point, especially since using both hands mean no shield... I plan to get armor for that, though. That way even if my first swing misses, I can still give them a good whack while they're close!" He grins at the thought of a monster's surprise if he just tanked and returned. "Kinda a battle of attrition at that point I guess, though." He hummed in thought as he debated poison over paralysis. Alchemists had some helpful little tricks he would need to look into.

Aquila nods in understanding. "I definitely prefer a more armoured approach myself, I plan on making myself a shield one of these days. Pretty soon I'll be able to shrug off the most massive of hits, which is my ultimate objective. I'm much more suited to get wailed on, don't you think?"

Aquila groans as he stretches his arms, letting his shoulders pop before getting up to his feet. "It's been a pleasure meeting you both. I'm going to retire for the night. If either of you ever need me for whatever reason don't hesitate to shoot me a message." He pulls up his menu, tapping a few buttons before friend requests pop up on both Rusty and Vash's displays.

He doesn't wait for their answers as he turns around and starts walking down the darkly lit road back to the Town of Beginnings, one arm resting on the pommel of his sword and the other raised to wave behind him.

They really were nice kids, Rusty was a little quiet, but he had his reasons for keeping to himself and Aquila would respect that. He just hoped that he would come out of his shell eventually, you needed a strong network of friends if you wanted to make it in this game. Vash was nice, he reminded him a bit of himself in his younger days.

He makes it back to Town and takes the warpgate back to Floor 7 to return to his shop slash home for a good night's rest.

"Goodbye." Rusty replied as the large player proceeded to leave the group. It was very late indeed and the sun had completely set and disappeared under the horizon. He hadn't done much today, but Rusty did like to think he made good acquaintances with the two. After accepting Aquila's friend request, he stood up and glared at Vashtor. "It was....... urm very good meet you. I'd better get back to my shop.. but um feel free to ask if you want to do a quest or anything of that matter." He said towards the boy, with an awkward smile.

Vashtor waved to Aquila happily and said "Seeya around! Best of luck with that shield-stuff!" He chuckled as he watched him go, soon turning his attention to Rusty where he nodded and went through his menus to send the same request of friendship to Rusty, after accepting Aquila's of course. "Good to meet you too, if I do manage to get some business off the ground, feel free to stop by. Might be able to whip something up for ya!" He heaved his axe up and onto his shoulder "Until then, though. It is getting late and I'd rather not deal with the nightlife." He offers a wink and turns on his heel to start heading to the city, before he left earshot though he called to the younger male "Feel free to PM me anytime! Power in numbers and all that!" He grinned as he waved, his walk turning into a jog before long at all.

He was rather content with today's results, even if he was only an interrupting annoyance in and out of combat! He had two new people to add to his contacts and he had some more direction with where he wanted to go in this world. Metaphorically, that is. Nearly everyone wants to go up, all things considered. Those were thoughts for another time though, and he hurried back to town before a PK stalked or night-cycle mob spawned to chase him down!

Rusty was left alone as his tree as the night grew to its usual shade of dark blueish purple. He stood there calmly as the wind flew by. It was a quiet moment before Rusty let out a loud sigh as he looked around. Aquila and Vashtor had left the are and he was by himself with nobody else to talk to. It was as if the world had stopped, save the grassy fields and the starry night. Giving the surrounding are a quick glance, Rusty began to walk towards Starter City. The entire walk there, the only thing he thought about was how he actually made a few friends, if he could call the two that. Maybe he was finally warming up to people. This thought made him grin. It was nice to think he was making friends and hopefully what happened today could continue happening. After reaching Starter City, Rusty walked up to the teleportation gate. "Yeah. It is nice to have friends." he exclaimed, before disappearing into million of pixels.

Complete

800 Col For Two Completed Pages

266 Col for Aquila

266 Col for Vashtor

268 Col for Rusty

1 Skill Point