HP: 9
Dmg: 4
Eva: + 2
LD: 4
BH: 1

Battle Healing: Rank 1
Search & Detect:
Rank 1 +1

»Item:Wind Slasher Glaive (2H Assault Spear)
Quality:Perfect
Mob drop:
The Molten Blades
Enchantment: 3Dmg

»Item:Nullifying pendent
Quality:Perfect
Mob drop:
The Molten Blades
Enchantment: +2 Evasion. +1 LD

»Item: Obscurely Weighted ring of Unnecessary Heaviness
Quality: Perfect
Mob drop:
The Phoenix Fire Tailoring
Enchantment: +1 Search and detect, +1 LD

Klick was walking around town skimming his inventory when he accidently summoned his golden spatula. (English) “Whoopsy. Why did I do that?†Right as he was about to put it away, a female NPC appeared behind him. “Greetings adventurer, are you interested in learning the fine cuisines of cooking, baking, and producing goods to which all people would die for.†Klick threw his spatula in the air after being startled by the woman. He quickly caught it before letting it hit the ground and turned to the NPC. (English) “The hell man, you can’t… oh… forgot uhh†(Japanese) “Do… not startle… me… bad…†The NPC unleash a long lengthy speech. Klick started sweating as he struggled to comprehend any of it. “STOP STOP… ARGH… you… talk too much…†The NPC repeated his request. Klick slapped his forehead, irritated that the NPC wanted something from him. “I do… not want… what you… selling…†spouted Klick as he started to point at the woman. As he was pointing a quest window appeared and he accidently accepted the quest. “GREAT, let’s go to my shop.†The NPC shouted in excitement as she grabbed Klick’s hand and dragged him into this building which had a donut over it. (And the suffering began)

Id 14710 l2

Klick fought to break free of the womans grip but NPCs are strong… and evil… and ninjas… after entering the shop the doors closed and the woman released him and walked into the kitchen, “Please  follow me.†Klick grabbed the door and tried to pull it open. Then he tried to push it open. The door would not open. (English) “Who gets kidnapped by a NPC… SAPPER moment right here… straight sapper…†The NPC repeated her line again. (English)“GO AWAY EVIL WOMAN… and let me out… in that order†she repeated the line again.  Klick sighed and focused, the next time the woman would make the comment, he would try really hard to understand it. 20 mins went by and the woman just blankly started in his direction. Klick started banging his head against the wall… and lost a hit point… (English) “Really game†Then the NPC repeated her command. He turned to her but only comprehended the last word. (Japanese) “Me. What about you†The NPC repeated the command again. “Please… follow… me…†Then he smiled, he understood her. He ran up to her.

id14711 l13+4

The NPC walked over to the counter and pulled out a bucket filled with this pale goo stuff. “Adventurer please roll the doe†She then dropped a chunk of it on the table. Klick watched a little confuse. As the NPC pulled out the rolling pin he got an idea of what she wanted him to do. He grabbed the rolling pin and proceeded to roll the goop. He rolled it flat and when he finished he turned to the NPC. “Finished†The NPC repeated the command. He let out a sigh and continued to roll the doe. After a few minutes she smiled and stopped him. “Great job adventurer, here is a mat as a reward. now put this in the oven†Klick stared at her. He really did not catch anything she said. “Repeat… please†The NPC repeated the command. He clapped his ands and thought through her phrase…the only words he got was adventurer and oven. He turned to the oven and then turned to himself. “Confused…Oven?â€

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 1

ID 14712 l20

The NPC repeated the command with the same blank stare. Klick connected more words to the ones he knew. “Put in oven… Ok†He grabbed the flatten goop and threw it in the oven. The fire chewed up the goop as he closed the door. “Good Job adventurer, Now take out the bread†Klick scratched his head… “Take out… but… ok†He opened the door and pulled out the plate. On the plate was bread. (ENGLISH) “Holy crap… this is bread… I just made bread… that was SO EASY†The NPC started clapping and Klick was awarded a mat. “Good job adventurer now let us make a meat dish†Klick stared at her. After hearing it so many times he was beginning to understand the NPC a little better. “Meat… ok what about meat?â€

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 2

Id 14716

“Please follow me†She walked to the freezer and stood at the door. Klick nodded understanding that command. As they entered the freezer, beef was hanging from the ceiling. “Here is where we store our meat. Awww, here is a good one, can you tenderize this.†Klick stared at her. She said so much, and he understood so little. So now he had to really use his brain. The last time he seen these beef things where boxers punching them. So he figured he had to punch them. He walked up to the one she was standing next to and proceeded to punch it. It did not budge. He punched it again, nothing. After a while he was getting pissed off and brought out his weapon. The NPC stopped him before he could strike. “Adventurer you are using the wrong tool, try this hammer.â€

id14717 l17  

Klick grabbed the mallet and looked over it. It did not look powerful but if that was what it took to get the NPC out of his hair then he would use it. He started beating the meat with the hammer for a few minutes. He stopped for a quick break to give his mind and body a rest. It had to do a such a brainless task without losing a bit of sanity. Right before he started to strike the meat again the NPC walked up beside him, “Good job Adventurer, this looks nice and tender, Please bring it into the kitchen.† Then she walked over to the exit and held open the door.  He followed her to the door but she did not move. He stood confused for a minute and decided to go on without her. However, before he could leave she stopped him, “Adventurer please bring the meat with you.â€

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 3

id: 14718

Klick looked at her with eyes of hate. He wanted to destroy her very life but he did not. He held back with all his energy, knowing that even if he tried most games never allowed you to hurt NPCs or worst, the NPCs are ungodly leveled up. So he held his tongue and asked her to repeat the comment. She repeated her last statement. He cycled through the words he knew, picking out meat. With that in mind he figured he had to do something with it. He put his hand on it and it instantly fell of the rack. Luckily he caught it with his mad skill. It was really light compared to its sized, and was really dry. He lugged it over to the door and the NPC allowed him to pass.

id 14719

He followed the NPC to the table and placed the meat rack thing on the table. The NPC pulled out a knife and stabbed it into the table. “Adventurer can you cut the meat off the bone.†Klick looked at the knife and then looked at the huge rack of meat, “Really… you want carve this… evil NPC†The NPC repeated her command again but Klick did not bother to listen. He grabbed the knife and proceeded to cut the meat off the bones. To his surprising it was not has hard as he though. The knife was surprising sharp but it did not cut him, only the meat. After a few more minutes he finished and had a skeleton of some cow like creature next to a pile of meat.

Klick watched as the NPC checked over the meat. She smiled and clapped, “Good job Adventurer now lets start to make different dishes.†She stepped in front of a stove and pulled out a frying pan. “Lets make some steak†Klick grabbed a piece of meat from the pile and threw it into the frying pan. The meat sizzled as he moved it around the pan, carefully allowing all sides of the meat to cook evenly. He loved making these dishes at home in AMERICA, so this part was not hard. Then suddently it was finished really quickly. It took like 30 seconds. (English) “Wow this game really speeds things up… its kind of fun.†He showed it to the NPC and the NPC congratulated him.

id14721 l19

The NPC placed the steak on a plate and moved over to a grill. Klick did not even bother to wait for her to give him an order. Taking initiative, he grabbed a piece of meat and placed it on the grill and turned the grill on. Suddenly the itemed burned to a crisp instantly before his eyes. He was able to scavage some edible leftovers from the ash. He was confused because the other dishes turned out perfectly. He turned to the NPC who seemed to be trying to give him an order. He asked her to repeat herself and she did, “Adventurer please grab an apron.†Then he notice her pointing to an apron. Klick scratched his head and went along with it and equipped the apron. Then the NPC told him grill the meat.

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 4

Klick face turned bright red with anger. The reason he could not cook the meat because he was not wearing an apron. This NPC was straight crazy. This game was crazy. He walked into the meat locker room and proceeded to rampage. He was punching and kicking everything in the room making, as he let off steam from this suffering he was force to endure. When he returned back to the kitchen the NPC was repeating her last order. He followed suit and started grilling the meat. The NPC clapped and cleared the meat from the room. Then she pulled out some fruits and a bowl. “Adventurer can you please cut these upâ€

After being on a role with figuring out the NPC commands, she changed up her wording pattern. Klick looked over her person checking for any clues. The NPC just stood next to the pile of fruit. He walked over to her and picked up a banana. He peeled it and tossed it in the bowl. Then he turned to the NPC, hoping she would give him a reaction, but she did not respond. Confused, he threw more fruit into the bowl. Still there was no reaction. Then he picked up a spoon and proceeded to stir the fruit bowl and the NPC stopped him, “Adventurer can you please cut these up?†Klick turned to her an attempted to pick apart the sentence. Cut… he gasps realizing what she was trying to say. Then he grabbed a knife and went to work on the soon to be bowl of chopped up fruit.

After he finished, the NPC took a look at his work. “Very good, we are moving closer to finishing this bowl. Now, the next thing we must to do is set this out and prepare the tables, could you assist me please.†She picked up the fruit bowl and slowly walked it to the table. Klick brain was spouting out smoke from attempting to understand all of that. Sadly he did not understand any of it. However what he did is realized what she was doing. He picked up the other 2 dishes, (bread and steaks) and brought them to the table. She thanked him as she walked back and pulled out 2 plates and some silver wear. The plates were brimmed with a gold finish and the silver head the insignia of the shop. Finally after the table was set up, the NPC offered Klick a seat and a plate of food. The game also awarded him a mat.

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 5

Klick accepted, after all you should never turn down good food from a pretty lady. Even if she an annoying NPC who cannot speak English nor let him be free. As he tasted the food his mouth started to water, it was the best thing ever. Ten times better than that crappy beginner bread that the game gave him in the beginning. He looked up at the NPC to see her take a plate and eat with perfect etiquette. He thought about this whole event that was forced upon him. It really was not bad, nor painful. The only really bad thing was his trouble understanding her, but the more tried the better he got. This job she was doing, being a chief and a shop owner seemed like a really good idea. He could practice cooking, eat delicious food any time he wanted, make money, and practice his Japanese. He turned to the NPC and began writing what he wanted to say on a napkin. After finishing he slowly read out the words the best he could, “Miss, I think I want to be a cook like you.†The NPC placed her utensils down, patted her lips with her napkin, and smiled. “Congratz, you have finished the quest. Now you can create a building of your design and run your own shop.†She handed him a bag filled with a random number of mats.

Klick gratefully accepted her gifts and gave her a bow. Even though she was not a player, he felt it was courteous to still do so. At the very least he would still be practicing living in the Japanese culture. Then a sound he never thought he would hear echoed through his ears. Really it was just a normal sound but to him it was like Kami had descended himself and blessed him with a gift of the heavens. The front doors opened… Babababum. Klick was all excited and ran to it but he was stopped by the NPC one last time. “Here, that meal was really good, better than mine. He thanked her one last time and walked out.

Klick started reading the description of the capsule. It stated that it would grant him complete control the building and that he could move it from floor to floor anytime he wanted but it had a cooldown of 24 hours. Klick had a big old wide smile as he played with the capsule by tossing it into the air and catching it. He looked around to find a good spot. (English) “Well I know that I can’t make it to the higher floors yet… and I’m not strong enough to fight off Pkers,†He scratched his chin as he thought a about his base, “So that limits me to the first floor… and since im really low level I know most high level players would not bother to shop in my shop… so I have to practice a lot. I should place it near a market or on a route where I can get materials… Crap I forgot… I need more mats…†He quickly dashed to the market. At the market he started talking to the NPC… and by talking I meant triggering there speak trigger.

Klick ran into an old man npc who was carrying fish. He greeted the old man and the man greeted him back. After a few seconds, the old man offered Klick a fish if he could cook him a dish. (This was all written on a sign behind the man… which is the only reason Klick figured it out) Klick was ready and pulled out his GOLDEN SPACULA. He seasoned the fish, fried it and placed it on a plate with 3 different sauces. As he served it to the man, the man quickly stood up and snatched the plate from his hands. He quickly gobbled up the dish as if he had not eaten in months. As he finished, he turned to Klick and started spouting off more gibberish. This time it was straight gibberish, broken Japanese. However he did give him some fish, so Klick must have done well.

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 6

14+4

Klick continued around the market looking for more ways to get mats for his new establishment. Sadly there was no more free ways to get items. He sighed and gave in to the idea of working hard for your earnings. He left the market place and found a farm outside the city. He received permission to obtain payment of mats for doing work. His first job was picking apples. He quickly picked the required amount and lugged it over to the farmer. The farmer NPC checked the fruits and then accepted it. The NPC then gave him a bag of food to be used for his establishment. Klick thanked him and proceeded back into town. Now he had the food, he needed to build the establishment.

obtain 1 mat

total loot

mat: 7

Klick proceeded to plan out his business. The first thing that came to his mind was opening a restaurant. However he knew this idea was flawed. He wanted to talk to people and you cannot do that in a kitchen. Then he thought of opening an inn. However inns are not always the most lively of places, but they do bring in travelers. Then the idea of a bar but even that had problems. Bars are not known for food… however they are the meaning to having a good time. He would have to find a way to combine all three… and then an idea hit him. He ran down the marketplace and obtained a bunch of materials buildings and painting and other stuff.

After locating a nice spot by the entrance of the city he began the process of set up his establishment. He threw the capsule and BOOM, a 3 story building grew out of the ground. It was dark maple brown with blue highlights, curtains, and lettering which read, Blue Tavernâ€. Inside was a spacious room with a counter and a wall that pieced the high ceiling and divided the room in half. The front half of the room resembled a small family restaurant with tables and a few booths. The wall behind the counter was checkered with boxes labeled by their respective room numbers and keys dangling from a knob. Behind this wall was a small kitchen. Finally on the other side of the room were a bar and a side entrance. Drinks stacked against the back wall behind the counter where lit up by a blue light. The room was a little dark with blue lights on the floor, which gave the room a slight blue glow. These lights could change colors. There were a few tables (Nailed into the ground) and booths along the walls but the center of the room was cleared. A speaker hanged from the ceiling with under a platform where a musician or dancer could perform on. On the side of the Restaurant room was a stairwell which completed a blue pathway that started at the front door, traveled to the counter and made a 90degree turn to the stairwell. Up the stair was the quarters for those who wished to rent out rooms. Inside where Sound proof walls, 1 queen size bed, dresser, sink, and other house hold amenities all for the lowly price of 50 col a night. It was a work of art and a proud accomplishment.