PP F1 How do you say ... in Japanese (Sapphire and Klick)

Klick was bouncing an idea while sitting at the counter in his shop. He wondered why, with all of the high level players floating around, was the the lower level players fending for theirselves. Added to that, nobody seemed to be pushing to end this game. Did people want to go home or did they lose hope. Then the thought back to the player who gave him his starting gear. She had lost all hope in escaping. He was sure of it. (English) "Well I cannot allow that to happen again. Every player needs to work together and we all need to push forward to escape... And I really need to stop speaking english, or else I will never learn..." He took a deep breath and shouted inside his shop, (japanese) "For... NOW ON... I WILL... TALK JAPANESE"

He then marched out his shop with a intensed face ready to overcome the next challege ahead.

Sapphire stared up at a building, so lost in her thoughts, that the young girl hadn't even realized she was idly holding Liz to her chest and standing in an unknown area. Odd... I shouldn't make this a habit. She mentally noted, just about to turn on her feet and go back home, when someone inside yelled. Sapphire turned, her blue eyes widened. "A-Ar-" She was rushing towards to door, going to ask whoever was inside if they were alright, but stopped immediately when said person exited the building. "Oh." Sapphire took a deep breath.

"Were you trying to speak Japanese?" Sapphire took a few steps back so there was a decent amount of space between the two. "Because it was pretty broken and awful. You should take lessons. Yes." She nodded her head, attempting to give "good advice" to the foreigner attempting to speak the language she was born with and had almost perfected by now despite being only 7 years of age.

As he was walking to exit the shop, a little girl with a teddy bear walked in. Klick froze unsure what to do, until she opened her mouth. There was no accent, no subsitution of words. She spoke text box japanese. It was clear and easy to understand. Klick did not beleive it. He rubbed his eyes, thinking she was just a pigmit of his imagaination. She did not disappear. After accepting that she was indeed real, her words translated in his brain. He start laughed softly. The first thing he understood clearly was an analyzes of his speaking skill which was apparently bad. Klick was not suprised at the comment, as he knew it was true. He was terrible at speaking the god forsaken langauge. Klick walked up to her and bend down on one knee, "Sorry... would you and friend... teach me..." He closed his eyes and smiled as this could be just the break he needed.

Sapphire tilted her head, thinking upon the question before nodding happily. She quickly put Liz into her inventory, fairly used to the game's system, and took both of the stranger's hands gently in her's. "Of course!" Sapphire squeezed his hands reasurringly, pulling the male player back into his own shop. "Sit sit and I'll help you. I'll help you and then we can talk in Japanese together. Won't that be exciting? I'm so happy~" Sapphire twirled around, chanting, before plopping down into a seat.

The young girl sat on her knees and patted the table. "Come, sit across from me." When the stranger would sit down, Sapphire would relax a little more, and become serious, or at least more serious than before. "My name's Sapphire. How about you?" She smiled and waved before sitting back in the seat. "Can you say hello? Let me hear it. I'll correct you if you got it wrong and help build your accent. No, no... try saying hello it's nice to meet you. Then I can get a feel of how good you are."

Klick allowed the little girl to guide him into his shop and to a table. As he sat down, she became serious... well more serious and gave her name. Klick found it cute and tried really hard to no laugh, "I am Klick". As a college student he was not use to learning from someone so much younger then him, but he would have to do it if he wanted to survive this ordeal. He took a deep breath in a attempt to surpress his mind and opened his mouth, "Hi, nice... to... meet" Despite the ease it was to understand the little girl retaining and repeating what wanted him to say was alittle more difficult. He knew he did not say the excat phrase she wanted so he kind of gave an uneasy laugh and scratched the back of his head after his response