[PP F-1] A dinner, talk, and possibly a show (Klick) (completed)

Zeri was walking around the Town of Beginnings thinking of something to do. "Hmm, maybe I can go and hunt down some animals? Or maybe I can check up on the..." the sound of his stomach had completely cut off his conversation. "Haha, maybe I should go get some food first!" Zeri said while rubbing the back of his head.

So Zeri opened his menu and found that he had some col, 200 to be exact, to get him some food so started to look around for a shop on the floor. He didn't have any luck at first, but that still didn't stop him from trying. He look around some more but luck was still far from his side. Soon after his stomach had started growling even louder and he said, "I probably should find a shop pretty soon before I die of starvation, if that's even possible here."

So after a little more searching, luck was finally on his side as he found a shop called 'Blue's Snacks and Cakes'. So Zeri walked in and started to look around for somebody, but to no avail. So he said, "Umm...hello! Is anyone here?" In hopes that someone would show up and Zeri could purchase some food before his stomach kills him.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klick was cleaning the stove when all of a sudden he heard someone yelling in his shop. Klicks eyes let up and he immeadiately ran out to the front counter to greet the future customer. "Hello Sir... Welcome to Blue's Snack and Cake" There was a short pause and klick darted his eyes to the left and tilted his hand to read the small note which had his greeting on it. "How can... I help you sir." Klick was ready to make his first sale, this was going to be it, the moment when he gets to relize his dream and sell something. the only thing stopping him is if the guy would ask for a meal. Klick was not ranked high enough to make a meal, but he could easily make a snack or a dessert.

Stats entering this fourm

LvL: 6

Hp: 15 Block:1 LD: +1

"Umm hello there!" Zeri was in shock a little when someone came out and greeted him. Zeri didn't quite catch his name, that was if he even said it and ask him would he would like to order anything. He thought about it for a moment and remember the amount of col he had and hoped it would be enough. So Zeri took a deep breath and said, "I was wondering if you have anything around 200 col?"

Klick stood confuse for a minute. He felt like he forgot to say something, what could it be. then he remembered, he never introduced his self. Then he took a deep breath and proceed to read off the menu"I am sorry sir... i forgot to introduce my self... I am Klick" he quickly bowed and pulled out a menued. "If you... looking for buffs, I... do have some candy for 200 colz. If you want something to eat cheeper... I can fix you up what ever snack or desert for 50col... I have Chips and Juice already prepared for 50 col... if you do not... like waiting." After he finished he exhaled the rest of his breath. He said alot and he only hoped that he did not mess up too much. He would hate to lose a customer because of his bad communcation skills

"Nice to meet you Klick! I'm Zeri!" As soon as he finished that statement, he opened up his menu and sent Klick a friend request hoping that he would accept it. Then Klick told him what he had available. "Well, what I want would depend on the situation. If you want to join me...I'll buy 2 chips and juices for the both of us. If you don't want to, and that's fine if you don't, I can take the candy. Either option is perfectly fine me!" Zeri said hoping that Klick would join him.

Klick smiled and agreed to the first offer. "150 col please" he said as he handed him 2 bags of chips and the juice. Then he left the area, changed into his gear and walked back out to the counter, hoping over it. "So where do... you want to go?" Ask klick as he checked his gauntlets to ensure they where tightly attacked to his hand. He then closed his fist tightly rubbing the leather inside the armor. He was up for any adventure really, be it fighting a boss, hunting for treasure, a quick duel, or even exploring. Klick had been trapped in the city for the longest time trying to prepare everything for his first guild meeting so fresh air was excatly what he needed.

"Thank you!" Zeri said as Klick handed him the bag of chips and Zeri gave him 150 col. He took a bag and left one out for Klick as he left to go change. As Klick came back Zeri told him, "I left one out for you if you want one." Zeri then opened the bag of chips and started to eat it. After taking a bite, Zeri said to Klick, "Hey this is pretty good for just a bag of chips!" then Zeri had finished the bag of chips.

Then Klick had asked Zeri what he wanted to do. "..." Zeri didn't think this all the way throught and he couldn't come up with anything. Panicking, Zeri did he best to hurry and come up with something and then stumble as he tries to talk, "M-maybe we can go explore t-the t-town some. Or maybe we-we can go hunt some m-monsters."

Klick put the bag of chips in his inventory and scratched his head. All the studdering Zeri was doing, really made it difficult for Klick to comprehend what he was saying. However he did managed to understand 2 words in said order, "Explore, and monsters." Not wanting to ask Zeri to repeat himself, Klick took it upon his self to guess and respond to what he assumed Zeri said. "Exploring... the land for Strong... monsters... to fight... sounds fun," Klick was itching to uses his fist to punch something multiple times. Hopefully they would find something that would be very squishy or brittle like that rock he fought to get his martial artist abilities. The thing he hoped for was not to fight a ninja boar... those things are freaking ninjas.

Relived that Klick understood what he said even with all of the stumbling, he decided that we should go find monsters to battle. With a lot more confidence than before he said, "Sure, monster hunting it is!" With that being said, Zeri opened his menu and changed his equipment. He had equipped 'Claymore of Amarok' (+1 paralyze and +1 bleed) and 'Cuirass of Immortality' (+1 dmg migitation). Then Zeri thought that Klick didn't mind a little conversation while we went outside the town, then he asked Klick, "So Klick, where are you from and how did you get this game?"

As they walked outside, Klick did one more check on his gear. Anarchy (1thorn 1 safeguard), Diplomacy (1 unarm, 1 thorn), Nullifying Gauntlets (3 mit). He smile knowing everything was in place and marched onward with to the outer ring of the city. Then Zeri asked something about a place and getting stuck in the game. Klick moved his finger to his lip as he thought up his statement and translated it in his brain. "I attend college in Japan... But I'm American..." There was another short pause. "My tutor... asked... me to play with her" As he finished his last statement, he became alittle quiet. Memories came back about how his friend died messing around, and never came back. Then he shook his head and slamed his fist together, brushing off the negitive feelings. "How about you?"

"Well that sounds pretty nice. But unfortunately, I'm still in high school. After that I'm not sure. No point in making any plans if you can't fulfill them." Then Klick told him about his tutor, which completely left Zeri puzzled. "What do you mean by 'play'?! How old is your tutor anyway?" Zeri asked Klick so he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Then Zeri thought about his home until Klick scared Zeri when he slammed his fists together. As they walked out of town he asked Klick, "Is there any place you have in particular that you want to go to?"

(OCC: If it's okay with you, may you control the mobs.)

When Zeri questioned Klick on the word play Klick folded his arms, "Did I... use words incorrectly?" He cycled through the words he said in his head before continuing with his question, "Can I not say 'Play' SAO, To answer... question of 'How did... you get into... this game?" Klick was sure his grammer was correct. Maybe the local just miss heard him.

As they continued to walk Zeri asked the question of where should they go. Klick just wanted to fight something strong and use his shield. He did not care what it was that they where fighting. "Place... with strong monster... I want a... challenge."

(you can control the mobs, just remember how hate works. normal hits are build 1 hate, while crits build 2 hate. Also monsters attack players with the most hate.)

Zeri shrug his shoulders as Klick had no place he really wanted to go to. "You said you was in college right? What's your major?" Zeri asked Klick as they continued to look for monsters. After a little while if walking, Zeri spotted a pack of wolves off in the distance. Very childishly, Zeri said, "I spy with my little eye a pack of wolves..." Then his tune turned from child like to evil like in a split second as he finished saying, "...who are asking to be killed."

As Zeri walked up to the pack he said to them, "So...where's the boss around here. I know he's around here somewhere." He said that like they could understand each other as the alpha wolf came out. "So there you are. Let's play." Zeri took out his blade and the wolf and tried to attack the wolf, but missed the wolf as it dodged at the last second. "Lucky little bastard." Zeri said to the wolf. "Your turn Klick."

ID: 14935 BD: 2 (miss)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate:0

Klick: [?/? HP] Hate: 0

Alpha Wolf: [30/30 HP]

(OCC: Let me know if you want the wolf to have 1 or 2 base dmg and it will attack after the end of your post.)

Stats entering this fight

LvL: 6

Hp: 15

Block:1 (works like evasion)

LD: +1

thorn: 2

Safeguard 1 (grants one mit when i block a attack on the next hit i take)

mit: 3

dmg: 2

Klick: [15/15 HP] Hate: 0

me 3

mob 5

Klick watched as the swordsman went to work. His personally flipped as soon as the battle started and he gave off a very cold and merciless demeanor. Klick shivered a little just being around it, but he quickly got over it when the wolf dodged Zeri's attack. Klick quickly pulled out his shield and made his fist. Now was the time for battle, not judging other. He charged over to the wolf and jumped into the air. As he hit the ground he missed the wolf somehow and a cloud of dust flew up everywhere. Klick held out his shield and clapped it hoping to catch the attention of the creature. As a tank it was his main mission to keep his party alive and he really enjoyed the part. While waiting for the wolf to respond, Klick answered Zeri Question, "Mechanical Engineering"

The wolf jumped back escaping the dust cloud and the heavy damage. Then the wolf turned to the last person who attacked it, which was Klick. The wolve dived into the dust cloud and attempted to pounce on Klick, but Klick blocked it with his shield and his body started to glow. The wolf backed off and ran out the cloud and turned to Zeri who it figured would be a much easier target to hit.

Mit = 4

(With my 3 mit, it would not matter to me. I would keep it at 1 so incase something goes bad, your character doesnt die.

im sorry i miss read the post you wrote... Did you want me to control the mob? because i would gladly do it.)

"That wolf is more clever that I thought it would be." Zeri said as Klick missed his attack as well. Then Zeri noticed the alpha wolf locked his gaze onto him and he said, " Bring it on." The wolf lunged itself at Zeri. Zeri stood there as he watched the wolf's movements and when the wolf tried to take a bite out of Zeri, he dodged at the last second. Zeri laughed as he attacked the wolf, but the wolf dodged his attack as well. Zeri said in the same evil like tone that he did before, "Heh. You making me work to kill you huh? Well..I'll be glad to stain my blade with your blood until you die!"

ID: 14938 BD: 4 (miss) MD: 4 (miss)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 0

(sorry didnt know it was my turn i will control its attack on my next post)

14948 3

Klick ran out of the dust cloud to see Zeri and the wolf go at it. Zeri's dark personally could be heard though his voice alone. Klick tried to inorge it and assist by charging at the wolf. Klick waited till the wolf was open and punched but the wolf saw him coming and side steped Klick again. "Darn thing... just die..." complained Klick as he chased the wild mutt down. He switched its aim back to Klick and procceded to lead him away from Zeri. After a minute Klick stopped to catch his breath. Running in heavy armor was not the most optimal activity. Infact it sucked and Klick's stamina was not the high enough for that. "Zeri... your turn... need... breathe..."

"This is getting very troublesome, isn't it Klick?" Zeri asked Klick since he missed his attack as well. "This is going to be one LONG battle, but I'm gonna hit you sooner or later." Zeri had declared to the wolf. As soon as Klick came back, Zeri dashed at the wolf in hopes to damage him this time. "I got you this time you damn wolf!" Zeri said as he slashed the alpha wolf with his broadsword with great anger. As soon as he slashed the wolf, Zeri noticed that the wounds on the wolf haven't gone away, "Perfect, this'll make up for lost time." As well, the wolf was paralyzed so that should smooth things out even more for Zeri and Klick. "Alrighty Klick, he paralyzed so he should be easy to hit now. Go ahead."

ID: 14952 BD:10 (2 base + 2 crit)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 2

Alpha Wolf: [26/30 HP] (paralyzed 0/1 bleed 0/2 -2 HP)

14959 5 

Stunned and unable to move, the wolf growled and barked repeatedly. Sometimes it would whine but it kept with the barking. Klick noticed that the wolf had stopped moving. It was weird, with how much it was making him run. Then he noticed Zeri standing by it and put two and two together. "Awesome... Good job" Klick knew it was his turn to shine so he started running over to the wolf. He clapped his fist together and locked on sites. Then he tripped and fell onto the ground and started rolling a few feet infront of the location from which he fell. His face was completely red from embarrisment and he did not get up, afraid of seeing Zeri's face.

Alpha Wolf: [25/30 HP] (paralyzed 1/1 bleed 1/2 -1 HP)

(Hey Bleed does not take affect until the turn of the mob. So i would add on the bleed damage. Second, the bleed does 2 damage over 2 turns. so 1 damage a turn)

"Today just ain't your day Klick." Zeri told Klick since he has yet to land a hit on the wolf. Zeri got himself ready to try to land a hit on the evasive wolf. "Maybe I can get him before he fully recovers." Zeri took a deep breath as he began to attack the wolf. As Zeri charged at the wolf, Zeri noticed that the wolf was getting its movement back, "I hope I can get to him on time." Zeri was a little late. As soon as he tried to hit the wolf again, it moved out of the way at the last second. "Looks like my bad luck continues too. I hope you have better luck this time around." Zeri told Klick

ID: 14969 BD: 4 (miss)

Klick: [15/14 HP] Hate: 0

Alpha Wolf [25/30 HP] (bleed 1/2 turns)

(OCC: This is what we get for you saying you wanted a challenge. Are we ever going to beat this wolf...)

14982 9 

The wolf quicky dashed away as Zeri swung his sword effectively creating on opening. Before Zeri could recover from his attack the wolf lunged for his face. It was going to be a devistating attack. Right before Zeri face gets mauled, Klick appeared beside the wolf and Straight punch the beep out of the wolf's face, sending it flying several feet away as it bounced across the land like a stone skipping over water. The wolf yepped each time it made contact with the ground finnally stopping and struggling to get up. Klick smiled, "Sorry that took... so long Zeri," he then became serious and ran at the wolf hoping to catch its attention so that Zeri would not have to worrie about getting hit.

Klick: [15/15 HP] Hate: 2

Alpha Wolf [21/30 HP] (bleed 2/2 turns) -4

(OCC: With the our bonds... we shall power through, and proceed to give this wolf a thorough @zz kicking)