[PP F-1] A dinner, talk, and possibly a show (Klick) (completed)

Right before Zeri could recover from his attack, the wolf lunged at him and tried to attack his face. Luckily, Klick came in front of Zeri just in time and sent the wolf flying. "Thanks! I really need to work on that." Zeri had said to Klick while commenting on how bad his recovery time was. Taking a deep breath, he charges at the wolf once more only to dodge the attack at the last second yet again. Zeri started to get real aggravated, yet he was glad that the wolf was dodging all of the attacks. Zeri eyes started to turn red as his 'dark side' started to gain control as he said to the wolf, "You know I'm really glad you dodging all these attacks..." then Zeri started to laugh a little maliciously as he finished saying, "...cause it'll be a lot more rewarding when I kill you!"

ID: 14983 BD: 2 (miss)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 2

Klick: [15/15 HP] Hate: 2

Alpha Wolf: [21/30 HP]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14988 9 3

Klick watched as Zeri was starting to get worked up. He did not blame him, as this wolf was really annoying. Unfortunately for Klick, this was how most of his fights were. He took forever to kill anything, even at the lower levels when he could just one shot things. This is what Klick has learned to expect throughout these fights, long drawn out fights, doing low damage, but being the hardest thing to kill. Since Zeri missed, Klick knew he had the strongest chance to grab agro of the mob if he could land another hit. However the wolf had other plans. The Wolf dived for Zeri again. Klick jumped in between meeting the wolf’s teeth with his shield. As the wolf and shield made contact, Klick raised his shield, directing the wolf slightly into the air, and nailing the wolf in the stomach. The wolf went flying again rolling around on the ground.

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 2
Klick: [15/15 HP] Hate: 4 (has argo)

Alpha Wolf: [18/30 HP] -3

Zeri had prepared himself for the wolf as it came to attack him once more. Once more, Klick stepped in and defended Zeri. "This is taking too long for me to kill you." Zeri said told the flying wolf (OCC: and people say pigs can't fly) who is now growling at Klick. "Hey! I'm over here!" Zeri told the wolf as the now red eyed boy came towards the wolf. As Zeri drew his sword up, the wolf prepared itself to dodge the attack. Zeri said to the wolf, "You not getting away this time." Zeri feinted to throw the wolf off his game a little as he lunged his sword at the wolf's side. As the wolf was yelping, "Yes...how many more times I can get that out of you before you die."

ID: 14996 BD: 7 (success 2 base)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 3

Klick: [15/15 HP] Hate: 4 (argo)

Alpha Wolf [16/30 HP]

14997 5 10

The wolf charged at Zeri again. Klick thought it was weird and ran to intercept. He knew how agro worked, the person with the biggest hits gets the attention of the beast, which he should have. The wolf lunged and Klick jumped in the way but the wolf dropped early dashing to the side and Pouncing on Klick. "Crap... a trap," yelled Klick as the wolf procceded to bite into his shoulder. "AWW" he screamed in pain as he struggled to break free. The wolf dug its nails into klick and continued to bite him. Klick felt each hit slowly taking his life away as he cried, "Zeri... Get it off..." He reached for his shield but the wolf would bite his hand stopping him from protecting his self. He was seriously stuff and getting eatting alive.

Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 4 (argo)-1

Alpha Wolf [16/30 HP]         

Zeri was watching as the wolf came at him yet again and Klick jumped in front of him yet again. But this time the wolf dropped down early and lunged itself at Klick and started to munch on his shoulder. Zeri can over and kicked the wolf off of Klick. Zeri then took his blade and tried to hit the wolf, but once again the wolf dodged at the last second. "Why can't you just die already you stupid wolf!"

ID: 14998 BD: 4 (miss)

Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 4 (argo)

Alpha wolf: [16/30 HP]

(OMFG LIKE WTF... THESE ROLL RATES SUCKS BALLS LOL)

14999 5 2-1 

Klick slowly got up after Zeri kicked the wolf off of him. He grabbed his should and picked up his shield. After a few seconds he recovered from the pain and was back in stance, and so was the wolf. The wolf growled and jumped at Klick. Klick held out his shield blocking the attack and tried to swing back at the wolf. The wolf jumped back and attempted to get Klick at his side. Klick once again blocked the attack this time pushing his self to send the wolf flying even far enough back that it could not continued it's pointless barrage to find an opening. "Zeri, i dont... Know what to do about this... beast... any ideas?" Klick slowly side steped away from Zeri in hopes that He could get the wolf when it was not looking.

Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 4 (argo)

Alpha wolf: [16/30 HP]         

"I would suggest that we cut its head off and be on our way. But, I doubt that it'll slove anything." Zeri said to Klick while chuckling a little maliciously. "Can this damn wolf be anymore annoying." Zeri said as he prepared to attack the wolf again. Zeri charged at the wolf and drove the sword deep into the wolf's side causing it to yelp constantly in pain. "Yes...yes...keep on. It'll all be over soon."

ID: 15003 BD: 9 (hyper critical)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 5 (Argo)

Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 4

Alpha Wolf: [12/30 HP] (2 base + 2 crit) (paralyzed 0/1 bleed 0/2)

(OCC: Sorry for the late and maybe short reply, I sort of got into a little incident.)

15004 1

The wolf froze unable to move and was bleeding heavily which slowly ticked its life away. Klick chuckled with Zeri suggestion, "Dont think my fist... can cut off heads... Zeri" He ran up to punch the wolf, but the wolf somehow rolled over and dodged Klicks attack. Klick jumped back and sighed, "Nor... can i hit the wolf..." Klick looked at his hands wonder why could he not hit anything. He landed like 2 good hits... everything else has been a miss, and now he has lost agro. He stood thinking of what he could be doing wrong because if this was a solo fight, he would have been dead by now without Zeri's help. The wolf continued to wine as it could not respond, react, or move. All it could do was hope Zeri did not kill it.

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 5 (Argo)

Alpha Wolf: [11/30 HP] (1 bleed) (paralyzed 1/1 bleed 1/2)

(OCC: its ok man, i been slow many times... i more sorry i cant hit the darn thing. Like i just did the math and my average is 5.49)         

"How is that even close to being possible?!" Zeri said as the wolf somehow managed to dodge Klick's attack. Zeri shook that thought off as he prepared to attack the wolf before it could fully move again. "Come on little doggie. Just DIE already!" Zeri said as he swung his sword at the wolf. But yet again (OCC: the dice gods don't like us for some reason at the moment) the wolf dodge at the very last moment again. Very angry, Zeri said to the wolf, "Why can't you just die already! If I could, I would cut your head off, showed it to your pack, and cut their heads off too!" Now the ticked off wolf, bearing his fangs at Zeri prepareing to attack him. "Bring it on!" Zeri said to the wolf.

ID: 15005 BD:3 (miss)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 5 (argo)

Alpha Wolf: [11/30 HP] (bleed 1/2)

(OCC: How am I the only one with full health. Also we need to talk about who's getting what if we make it that far!)

(OOC i think you made this wolf too strong Zeri, y you give it so much evasion)

15006 5     1

Klick noticing the wolf about to pounced Zeri ran at full speed. He yelled and screamed to grab its attention but he did not have the agro to do anything. Blood was still dripping from its wound which seemed to be healing up. The wolf barked and prepared to jump. Klick leaped into the air and Dived to punch the wolf. He slamed the ground throwing up dusk. However he missed. From the dusk the wolf Lunged At Zeri with the power of a thousand lunges... Will Zeri dodge or will he loose a thousand HP. "ZERI ITS LEAPING DODGE" screammed Klick as he tried to convince his partner to move out the way. Also the sun was out and smiling as 2 players could not kill some weak wolf to save their lifes.

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 5 (argo)

Alpha Wolf: [10/30 HP] (bleed 2/2)

(OCC: You said you wanted a challenge...that's what you get. Be careful of what you say next time, cause you might get your wish.)

Klick had yelled to Zeri to get out of the way, but was ignored. Zeri stood his ground at the wolf as Zeri said to it, "Heh. That dumb wolf can't do anything but dodge." Zeri's red eyes met the wolf's eyes as it came to attack him. But just like the wolf did many time before, Zeri dodged its attack at the last second. Zeri rose 'Claymore of Amarok' and slashed at the wolf's side as it yelp once more. "Hahaha! There's no point in yelping now! It's about over for you! This is EXACTLY what you get for causing us trouble!"

ID: 15007 BD: 6 (hit)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 6 (argo)

Alpha Wolf: [8/30 HP] (2 base)

(OCC.. when i said i wanted a challege... i just wanted a fight that would last longer then 2 turns... not a freaking GOD LIKE EVASIVE WOOF... >.> We are so dueling after this... YOU TOOK MY ROLL... I COULD OF ROLLED THAT 10 OMG >.> )

15009 1     2

The wolf fell to the ground, after being struck down by Zeri. However it was not dead yet. it Slowly got up and slowly walked towards Zeri growling and barking. Klick ran behind it and tryed to punch it from behind but it jumped on his face, using it as a catapult and leaped at Zeri with blind fury. Klick fell to the ground, defeated by the ever evasive wolf. He could not hit it again. He could not figure out why. Was this wolf a god, was the creator of this game anti american. It was beyond stupid that Klick could not hit the wolf at all. Also since he lost agro, he could not even reflect damage. It was completely silly. And nothing would change it.

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 6 (argo)

Alpha Wolf: [8/30 HP]        

(OCC: I'M SORRY :( it had messed up on me and I had to reload... And also I'm sorry for taking the 10 again...)

Zeri watched as Klick missed yet again and the wolf trying to attack Zeri yet again. "COME ON! I'LL BE GLAD TO END YOUR LIFE!!" Zeri had said to the wolf as he yet again dodged the wolf attack. Then Zeri took his sword and drove it deep, deep into the wolf's side once again, causing it to yelp in shocking pain as it's wound wouldn't heal. Kneeling down to the wolf knowing it couldn't move and said to it, "I hope you be a good boy and let's us finish you." As he got up, Zeri let a little evil chuckle escape his mouth as he walked back to Klick and said to him, "Don't miss!"

ID: 15010 BD: 10 (hyper critical)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 8 (Argo) (like seriously how do I still have all my health troughout all of this)

Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 6

Alpha Wolf: [4/30 HP] (2 base + 2 crit) (paralyzed 0/1 bleed 0/2)(bye wolf, nice knowing you :P)

15011 10 19+1

Klick turn to Zeri, "You act like you never missed either..." His gloves started glowing As he punched the ground. Dust flew everywhere hiding his presences. He jumped into the air Did a flip and Dived at the paralyzed wolf. The wolf whimpered forseeing the end. Klick Smashed into the ground bounching the wolf into mid air. "Oh i missed... let me try again." Klick uppercutted the wolf high into the air. As the wolf fell he jumped, dropping his shield and unleashed a barrage of punches, all over the wolf's body. Then as the wolf hit the ground. Klick finshed it with and Over hand crushing the wolf's skull like sparrow's egg between his thigh. A crater was left in the ground as the wolf bursted into data, leaving behind 150 col and 2 mats. Klick picked up half of the loot and left the other half for Zeri "I didnt miss that time..."

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 8 (Argo)
Klick: [14/15 HP] Hate: 8 (because i took a hit for you... like the good tank i am)

Alpha Wolf: [0/30 HP] (2 base + 2 crit)        

obtain 75 col and 1 mat

"Trust me...I missed plenty of times before!" Zeri said to Klick as he finished off the wolf. Then Zeri grabbed the other half of the loot that Klick left. Zeri got it and placed it into his inventory. "Thanks man, every little bit counts!" Then Zeri looked at the rest of the pack and said to it, "What? Do you want to die just like your leader did? Well...I'll be glad to arrange that!" Zeri said as he prepared to attack the rest of the wolves. But a certain someone grabbed him and started to drag him away from the back. "H-Hey! Let me go! Let me kill the rest of them!"

Obtained 75 col and 1 mat

Klick let out a sigh and closed his eyes for a minute, only opening them to the sound of Zeri challenging the other wolves. Klick facepalmed and punched Zeri to in the back of his head, knocking him down and procced to drag him off the field of battle. "Idiot... we just finished fighting... we are not fighting more." When they enter a quiet place, Klick released Zeri and fell to ground resting up. He closed his eyes and enjoied basking in the sun. "That is what i call a challenge... and i got the last hit... Yay me" he smile before yawning. The cool breeze blew over his body as the grass swayed around him as if praising the heroes of the story.

Felling Klick's fists to the back of his head, Zeri knew he wasn't going to be able to fight the rest of the wolves. As Zeri hit the ground, he said to Klick, "Ow...that hurts you know." Zeri got up and felt the cool breeze hit him. Then Klick said the last battle was a challenge. "I agree. But you interrupted my little battle. So I guess I'll take my anger out on you then." Zeri said declaring a challenge to Klick.

Klick laughed as his partner challeged him to a duel. It would be the releive he needed to cool off his irritation at the evasive wolf. "Fair enough... we fight until first strike... Fair enough" Klick picked up his shield and took his stance. This would be a tough fight but it would be super fun. His fist verses a claymore. "I will even give you... the first attack." Klick armed his shield and cocked his fist back, he was not afraid of mad man, infact he thought this would be really fun. He had never dueled someone before. The wind picked up speed sensing the fight and the grass was bented over unable to reset its position. Every thing was about to get really interesting

(Occ remember i have 1 block which is like having 1 evasion so you have to roll a 7+ to hit me)

LvL: 6

Hp: 15

Block:1

2 thorn

3 mit

1 safeguard

2 damage

"Big mistake buddy!" Zeri told Klick as he took out his broadsword. "You're gonna regret that." Zeri then said charging towards Klick. Zeri drove his sword at Klick with all of his might, but could only do a single damage. But on the good side, Klick was now paralyzed and bleeding so that should be an advantage to him. Zeri said while he was trying to recover form that 1 HP hit."Man, I hate that tough, stupid armor of yours..." Zeri had said to himself as he tried to prepared to chip away the now paralyzed Klick's HP

ID: 15012 BD: 9(hyper critical)

Zeri: [15/15 HP]

Klick: [14/15 HP] (2 base + 2 crit - 3 dmg mit)= 1(default) (paralyzed 0/1 bleeding 0/2)

(OCC: I don't like you anymore :P)

Klick felt the pain of Zeri blade and knew that he could not fight anymore. He waved a little white flag with blood on it signaling his defeat. One day he would fight seriously, but as of right now... he lost and he was proud of it too. That wolf was really annoying... too... never the less they beaten it and now they can brag about having fought the strongest monster in all of Sword Art Online... THE FREAKING ALPHA WOLF OF DODGING EVERY FREAKING ATTACK DESPITE BEING PARALYZED AND OTHER BULL CRAP... stupid wolf

(OCC total col from the pages we did would be 400 so we divide that by 2 and boom we both get 200 col, +our loot so we both get 275 col, 1 sp, and 1 mat. And you can brag about how you beat Klick in a duel)