[PP-F1] Boredom

Rusty sighed as he looked out the window of a tavern he was in. It was getting to be a boring day, and all he was doing was sitting against the glass with his cheek pressed against it. This was tending to be a common occurrence as the days went by, even his shop didn't help with this. Maybe this game wasn;t all that fun like he had original thought. Even his days in real life weren't are boring and lackluster as this. He briefly considered going out to collect materials, but he didn't feel like doing that either. He probably was just having a bad day, and all of this would go away tomorrow. Sighing, he looked around the tavern which contained almost no people, if NPCs didn't count. Still, it was nice to be alone once in a while. Rusty continued watching the window, gazing at the players who passed by. Then a player started to turn towards the door of the tavern and tripped on literally nothing. Rusty smirked at the incident, it was a bit funny.

"Ow!" It was in fact, Ron, who fell. He is a bit clumsy, but more importantly, he was severely hurt from the boar he was fighting. He saw a player across the table, with a smirk. He immediately realized why he had a smirk, so he got up, and brushed himself off. Then, he looked at the player's stats. He saw that he was a level 7, with a base HP of 27."Rusty, hmm. Well, he isn't that strong, but he is stronger than me. I guess I could ask him for help and training. I don't know. I kinda already left a bad impression before I even saw him. It's worth a shot." A little shy, Ron walked up to Rusty. "Hi! My name is Ro...Coolnerd12."