[PP-F1] DINOSAURS!!! (Torunn)

After Zaz’s run-in with Vashtor at the inn that one particular evening, her outlook on SAO was just a little different. She was determined to make it out. Unfortunately, she had learned the hard way that the boars in the first area were a bit tougher than she expected so that meant leveling the only way she knew how for the moment: repeatable in-town NPC quests.

For the last week, Azazel had made herself busy by running to and fro across town delivering things and finding things that in town and unlocking new and simple quests she could do that didn’t involve her leaving the safety of the town walls. In order to make quick work of those damn boars, she was going to need to level. But running these menial tasks only gave a dismal amount of experience points, but it was all she could do to survive for the moment. Being a very organized woman, Zaz had worked out a system to maximize the number of quests she could. She would start in one area, collecting things along the way and sweep across town where her day would end back at her favorite little inn. Today however, Anna had stumbled upon a quest she had not done before, and it took her to a part of the town she was unfamiliar with. The small parcel she carried had an address on it, but she could not find it for the life of her. She had walked up and down the same area for the better part of an hour trying to find where she needed to go.

Anna walked along staring down at the parcel and then back at the names of the roads and paid attention to little else until she smacked right into something rather hard. Shocked by the surprise of hitting something Zaz immediately looked in front of her and found that she had not run over a what, but a who.

“OH! I’m sorry!†She apologized immediately, “I was looking for this place, and I wasn’t watching where I was going. Are you okay?†Azazel held her hand out to help the small girl before her.

Torunn had been walking around town trying to hide from the orphanage as usual, since the person who had offered to protect her from em, she had not heard from him in a long time now.

The young girl did know the starter town like her own back pocket, and could hide basically from anyone there, even in her green raincoat. the weather was nice and once again no clouds and no rain, it was getting a little boring that it was always good weather on the first floor, but it needed to be starter friendly after all.

Torunn looked around with a smile and said to Yuki "Looks like we lost em" as she lifts up her right hand that had a stuffed animal on it that she had formed a second personality for to not be lonely. Yuki said "Yeah your right, looks like we got away from that lady from the orphanage she keep on hunting us those damm npcs need to stop already".

Torunn was the calm and shy one where Yuki was the brave and vicious one, as the two was sure they had come away from the NPC someone bumped into them and Torunn did trip over and land on her behind and looked up at the person from under her rabbit hoodie as the lady did hold out her hand the young girl just pushed her self back over the dirt, as Yuki said "What do you think your doing miss?, you can't just bump into us like that" while Torunn did hide herself under the hoodie Yuki did try to talk with the new person.

Azazel smirked as the small figure on the floor crawled away from her extended hand and then proceeded to growl at her. “Awwww…†She laughed, “Come on, I said I was sorry. I wasn’t trying to knock you down on purpose.†Zaz eyed the girl sitting there in the dirt. She was very diminutive in size, wearing a big green raincoat and seemed to be carrying some sort of plush toy in her hand. All in all, the small girl looked sort of adorable sitting there upon the ground.

A shadow went by overhead causing Zaz to look up at the sky. The woman sighed as she realized that it was later than she expected. If she didn’t hurry up and finish this quest soon, she’d be doing the rest of them long after dark. That was something she did not want to do. She looked at the small girl wondering if maybe she knew how to finish this quest. She couldn’t come out and just ask considering she ran the child over, instead she was going to need a plan.

Once more she walked toward the little doll-like girl, “Come on, let me help you up,†she offered her hand once more, “I’ll even buy you something to eat to make up for it. How’s that sound?â€

Maybe plying the girl with food would get her to share any information she might have for Azazel. It was the best plan Anna could think of at the moment.

(and its a sock animal :P )

Torunn looked up from under her hood and smiled, as the young bluenette took the hand of the stranger and pulled herself up, as the lady would quickly feel how heavy the young girl was since she was a heavy armor user, her adorable raincoat had metal plating on the inside to protect her from getting hurt, and as she did get up standing the rabbit ears on her hood and tail on the coat would be able to be seen. She then says "Some food does sound nice, but i got a better idea for how you can repay me" Torunn said with a smile still not letting her hoodie down, Yuki then said "You should adopte us and watch over us as if were we your own kin, cause were getting a little annoyed by those NPC Orphanage people, they keep trying to throw us back there".

She then looked around and up in the sky with a wide smile on her lips, it was getting late that did mean no npc's outside and free time for her, it was nice that most games had curfew for the npc's.

The raincoat clad child finally took Anna’s hand, and Anna smiled at her as she began to hoist her up. The woman began to pull her off the floor boggled by the fact that the slip of a girl weighed far more than she ought to have. “What do you have under that thing? Chainmail?†She asked as she eyed the rather ridiculously adorable raincoat. It had ears and a tail; it could not be explained any other way.  The small girl stood before her. She was tiny, maybe the size of an elementary school student, with big eyes and blue hair. How the girl could have blue hair after the change Anna didn’t know. Maybe she was allowed to color it that way. It really did not matter.

The girl spoke drawing Anna from her observations back to reality. She turned down a meal and instead proposed something else. She wanted Zaz to take care of her. The woman threw her head back and laughed heartily at the sky. Her gaze fell back onto the little person in front of her. Her eyes were watery, and Azazel chucked again as she wiped her face.  

“That was hilarious….†Anna replied smiling. The smile faded away quickly when Zaz realized that the girl was actually serious.

“Listen chibi…†Zaz began to explain, “I…â€

She was at a loss for words. In the real world, she had been a high school teacher, but she never really got involved with her students. She did the work because it was easy for the money. But now, a young person was reaching out to her.

“I …uhhh… I can’t even keep a house plant alive…†she said. 

Hopefully this would be enough to detour the girl from her demand.