[PP:F1] SHHHHH!!! (XWuZHeAR )

Zaz’s day took a wrong turn in her questing yet again, thus leaving her far from her usual home at her favorite inn for the evening. Sure, she could have walked back to where she normally spent her nights, but Azazel was just far too tired.  The woman didn’t have to walk far before she found an establishment that fit her needs. The place looked nice enough and there were quite a few people inside which Anna took as a sign that the food and service must have been decent enough.

Plopping herself down at the first empty table she could find, Zaz lay herself against the wooden surface, just taking in all the coolness from it. “I need food….and ale,†she complained rather loudly as she raised her head looking for some sort of server. A young female NPC shouted that she would be with Zaz in just a moment and then scurried off to who knows where. This caused the woman to grumble and lay her head back on the table.

Anna had no idea how long she was like that, and she had no intention of moving. That was until she kept hearing the voice of one very loud, very rambunctious young person who was causing far too big of a raucous for Zaz’s liking. Picking her head up off the table she scanned the room and found the owner of the big mouth. Knitting her eyebrows together and pursing her lips she grumbled at the boy.

“Hey… how about you give us a break over here kid…

Seriously!â€

I rushed into the cafe breaking the door off its hinges then throwing at the bar. Then I angerly stomped over to the bar.

"I f*cking hate your guts!" I shouted at the owner.

"What! What did I do?" The shop owner asked.

"How dare none of you goddamn shop owners ever pay me!" I said as I slammed on the table.

"X... You do realize your the one who insisted on your shows being free." The shop owner said with salty look on his face.

"That's not the poi-" I was about to finish telling until an older woman cut me off asking me to quiet down.

"Tranquilo gordita." Was my response in Spanish for fear of getting slapped if I said that in the language I think she speaks.

I then turned to the shop owner.

"Hey gimmie the stuff I wanna cheer her up." I order the shop owner.

"Damnit X..." The shop owner sighed as he reached below and took out a big glass bottle with clear liquid in it.

I then took the bottle and two glasses and made my way over to the table with the woman.

"You ever drink with a 16 year old?" I asked as I poured her a glass and continued to take a big gulp out of the bottle.

The youngster that had flown through the door and carried on with his theatrics turned to look at Zaz.

"Tranquilo gordita." He said and turned away from her.

“WHY YOU LITTLE…. Iâ€LL CALM DOWN WHEN YOU SHUT UP!†Zaz stood and slammed her fist on the table, “I AM NOT FAT!â€

“I ought to wring your little neck for that!†She said, but then sat back down. Getting up to actually do as she said would actually be more effort than Azazel wanted to put into anything. Instead she grumbled and put her head back down on the table.A shadow came into her view and Azazel lifted her head thinking it was that darn little server coming to finally take her order. Instead, she got Mr. Big Mouth standing there before her with two glasses and a bottle of something in his hands.

"You ever drink with a 16 year old?" he asked as he began to pour out drinks.

“It seems to be a common occurrence in my life lately,†Zaz replied and took a glass. She took a sip of the clear liquid and immediately her throat began to burn. The woman swallowed hard and then gave a little cough.

“Smooth…†she laughed.

"Ha about as smooth as my entrance!" I joked as i went to drink more from the bottle.

Why chugging the alchohol straight from the bottle I accident activated my martial arts skill.

"Damnit!" I yelled as the bottle shattered in my hand and glass shards got in my eyes a little bit.

I then rubbed out my eyes flung my hands downwards to dry them a little. Just then my familiar maruchan came in and layed down on his dog bed behind the bar then proceeded to take a nap. I picked up my glass that I had gotten for myself but had not used and threw it at the shop owner.

"Old man! Another." I said as I held up my hands.

"Damn you X..." The old man said as he tossed me another bottle.

I caught it then sat down at the table.

"So what brings you here lady?" I asked then took a drink from the new bottle.

“You could say that again,†Anna replied taking another sip. “Do you always cause a scene or is this a special occasion,†she asked curiously.

The boy picked up the bottle and started to chug from it. Anna had thought to say something about it; however, being as it’d have no real effect on him, it was just better to let it go. As he took another large swig something happened somehow and he crushed the glass bottle with his bare hands. “What the…†Anna’s jaw hung open. But there was no time to enquire as he’d picked up the empty glass on the table and threw it toward the bar. He screamed for another bottle and the barkeep barked back at him. It did seem as the young man would get another bottle.

“Are you always this well behaved?†she snarked. He didn’t answer, but instead inquired as to why she was there.

“I usually stay on the other side of town, but I got lost during one of the missions, so… here I am. I take it this must be a usual hangout for you? I mean seeing as you seem to be on such good terms with the barkeep.†She put emphasis on the words “good termsâ€.

"Well I get to act like this at a lot of places because I perform all over. It's actually surprising to me when I meet people who haven't atleast heard of me." I said and then took another drink.

I noticed for some reason the alchohol wasn't doing it for me. So I opened up my game menu and skimmed over my settings. Turns out I had ethic codes set to "on" which for me was a pretty damn big stretch. I then turned it off and saw the drunk debuff apear near my HP bar.

"Well that's better, So what's your story for being a level 1? Your obviously not like a little kid and you seem too old to be a scared teenage girl..." I said as I poured the lady another drink.

When I went to put the bottle back on the table my martial arts skill activated again and smashed the bottle and even made my fist make a hole in the table.

"Ack- goddamn it! Such an annoying skill even after only a few drinks!" I yelled angrily.

Well if I were to add up how much I drank from both its about a whole bottle. I then held my hands up slightly and the shop owner tossed me another bottle.

"Well I get to act like this at a lot of places because I perform all over…â€

Anna snorted into her drink. She felt the corners of her eyes crinkle up as she sputtered and laughed.

“It's actually surprising to me when I meet people who haven't atleast heard of me." He told her as he took a drink.

“My apologies,†She said smiling widely at his slightly disappointed tone. She supposed as a performer it would be pretty disappointing to not be so well known. He switched the conversation casually and asked why she still hadn’t leveled.

“How do you know I haven’t leveled?†She asked him curiously. He poured her another drink and began to chug fro mthe bottle. She accepted the drink still trying to puzzle out his inquiry. As far as Zaz was aware, there weren’t any indicators as to level, even when friending or partying with someone. “For all you know… I could be a level fourty,†she said eyeing the strange boy.

The boy finished his drink and went to set down the bottle, and once again he shattered it. “Having some trouble there?†Anna eyed him carefully wondering exactly how that kept happening. He seemed to be used to it and again yelled for more. Once more he was given another bottle.

“If we were drinking for real, I think you’d be passed out on the floor by now,†she said shaking her head. Even if the alcohol had little effect on a person here, he should have at least felt a little fuzzy by now. 

My eyes lit up mid chug when she asked how I knew she was low leveled. I then swallowed what was in my mouth and coughed a little from the burn of the alchohol.

"Glad you asked! I'm on the council of a guild that helps low leveled players such as yourself. Were called square one or S1 for short. So Im able to spot one of you easily." I explained and then took another drink.

Maruchan then woke up and walked over to sit on my lap. I stroked his fur as he proceeded to go back to sleep on my lap.

"Anyways I'm about to go I dunno maybe get into a fight somewhere... Wanna tag along?" I asked the woman sipping away at her drink.

“Oh great,†Anna sighed, “So I do look like a noob. That’s just flippin’ fantastic!â€

She knocked back the last of her drink and shook her head in embarrassment. Had she not been such a chicken during her first weeks in, then maybe she’d have made a decent level by now. Instead here she was being teased by a kid half her age about being a low level player.

Zaz’s mood soured and she pouted a bit as she grabbed X’s bottle and took a hard swig of it.

"Anyways I'm about to go I dunno maybe get into a fight somewhere... Wanna tag along?" The boy said.

Anna turned and looked at him with a puzzled expression. “Sure… why the hell not?â€

She began to laugh. It was already turning out to be an evening of bad decisions so what was one more to add to the pile?

"Old man! Two bottles for the road!" I yelled as I stood up and maruchan hopped off my lap.

The old man silently tossed me the bottles which I caught. I then handed one to zaz and oppened mine. I took a sip and signaled with my hand towards the doo-er where the door used to be.

"Alright (suppressed burp) lets go il lead the way." I said as I began walking out the door.

Maruchan began barking and jumped up and climbed onto my shoulder. I scratched the bottom of his chin and he wagged his tail. I then walked through the streets of the city occasionally taking drinks from the bottle.

"Alright let's just keep going until adventure hits us." I told zaz after taking a drink.

X got up from the table and Anna followed suit. He was tossed a couple of bottles of booze to go, and handed one to her. She caught the bottle and carried it in hand as the boy lead them out of the café and back out into the street to places unknown.

It had already gotten dark, but there were torches and lamps to light the pathway they now strolled down.  Zaz walked along looking up at the stars twinkling overhead just admiring the pretty view. X and his little puppy walked ahead of her. The boy was a bit wobbly on his feet, for whatever reason the drink seemed to be affecting him more than it ought to have, but for all she knew, the boy was just playing the part. There were many role players who took their “characters†very seriously, and X could have been one of them.

"Alright let's just keep going until adventure hits us." He called out to her. She watched him hit his bottle again.

“Alright…lets,†Anna replied and opened her bottle. She took a long swig and then placed it in her inventory. She would save drinking for later. She had a feeling that the young boy was about to lead her straight into trouble. 

Eventually me and zaz reached an area that had a crowd of active players. It seemed like the perfect place to pull off this joke. My eyes then scanned the crowd for the right guy to pull this on. After I found him I tightened up my hand wraps a bit.

"Hey watch this..." I said to zaz as I began walking into the crowd.

Eventually I came up to the player I had selected and I let him run into me. To add to the commotion I then purposely fell to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry did I bump you?" The player asked and reached out a hand.

"Hey man watch where the hell your going!" I got up and yelled at the player.

"Excuse me?" The player asked offended.

"You heard me! Next time I'm gonna break your jaw!" I told the player building my anger.

"We'll see about that..." The player angirly said as he sent me a half loss duel request.

At seeing the request pop up and a crowd begin to for around us I looked back to zaz and Maruchan with a little smirk on my face.

Zaz wandered around the town aimlessly with a teenage boy and his puppy wondering how exactly she got herself in the situation she presently found herself. As she pondered such deep thoughts the pair finally ran into a group of other players. X was still ahead of her still stumbling about.

"Hey watch this..." he slurred in her direction and then proceeded to approach the other players.

Anna cocked her head and followed behind trying to figure out what in hell the boy was going to do. “This can’t be good…†She said and shook her head.

X walked along and stopped suddenly, another player hadn’t noticed the younger boy standing in the way and knocked into X. The player apologized, but the feisty boy wasn’t having it. He proceeded to accost the player egging him on into a fight. A duel request was issued and the boy

“Oh for the love of God…†Zaz groaned as she looked down at Maruchan. “Is he always like this?†She asked the little dog who stood at her feet wagging his tail, his little pick tongue lolling from his mouth. The puppy barked. “Yeah I thought so,†she sighed.

“Damn it X, are you trying to get yourself killed?†she shouted at the dumb boy. He just looked over to where she and his dog were standing and smirked. She cocked her head to the side. Was he confident he’d win?

As the duel start timer counted down I took another swig from my bottle and stood there relaxed. The player who I'm now facing in a half loss duel stood rapier drawn in a combat position.

"Aren't you gonna stand ready?..." The plate asked me.

"Who? Oh me? I'm fine, it's you I'm worried about." I responded while cracking my fingers.

As the counter reached zero the player then began to charge at me while I stood still.

ID:15313 BD:2+1=miss MD: 7-3=miss

As the rapier came to my head I lightly flicked the blade and sent it into the ground. The player stood there ashtonished at my extreme way of evasion.

"So then is that it then?" I asked the challenger with his sword stuck in the ground.

X: 39/39

Challenger: 12/12

As the duel timer started, X took another drink from his bottle while the other player got into position. He asked the boy if he was going to get ready, and X just made a smartass comment. Zaz chuckled and shook her head. That boy was totally insane!

The challenger attacked and X smacked the weapon away knocking it out of the hands of the player who attacked.  It stuck into the ground, and everyone looked rather surprised at X’s evasion ability.

“YAY!†Anna cheered as she clapped and laughed.

It seemed she was a little more light headed from the stuff X gave her to drink than she thought. The puppy at her feet also joined in and barked as it continued to wag his tail. Her little round cheeks and nose were red from the liquor she’d been drinking.

â€œMore!†she encouraged. As the adult in the situation she should totally not have been encouraging this sort of behavior, and yet there she was. This was not her finest moment, but it was the most fun she had in she didn’t know when. 

The player dug his sword out of the ground and made an angry look on his face. I just simply looked back at him and made two quick kiss sounds with my lips. The player then became furious and visibly looked red with anger.

"You gonna keep me waiting forever?" I asked as i waited for the player to charge again.

"You little..." The player angirly mumbled as he began his rush.

15335 BD: 4+1=miss MD: 10=crit

As the player came at me I let him continually hit me as my HP bar barely lost anything. (4 damage XWuZHeAR) while the player was still attacking I brought up the bottle and continued to drink.

"Go on... Let it all out..." I teased the player in between drinks.

X: 35/39

Challenger: 12/12

Anna was thoroughly amused by the boy’s circus antics. He truly was crazy. After the other player lost his sword, X continued to taunt the player. The challenger did not take too kindly to X’s razzes and came after the boy and began to pummel X with his fists. Despite taking several heavy handed hits, the younger boy didn’t seem the least bit phased by his opponent’s blows. X’s took another drink from his bottle and persisted in mocking the man.

“Come on X… don’t just let him hit you…. GET HIM!†Anna cheered.

She got the odd stare from the others who were gathered there, but she just looked over at them and shrugged. It wasn’t her fault the boy was the way he was, and Zaz was just trying to be supportive. 

"Thanks for the awkward praise Zaz." I said while the player was still trying to hit me.

I like this getting into fights and all. It sorta gives me a little rise. Like riding a roller coaster or skydiving. Although this is far less dangerous since I'm me. I then cracked my fingers and tightened up my hand wraps a bit. Next I pushed the player away from me not activating skill to cause any harm.

"Alright let's go." I said while making a fist.

15594 BD:2 MB:3

I rushed at the player who now had his sword and put a smirk on my face. He then linged forward as I slid underneath him.

"Well aren't you a restless spirit hahaha!" I said as I very easily dodged his attacks.

Challenger:12/12

X:35/39

Anna laughed. “You’re welcome†she said.

She continued to watch X dodge the attacker’s hits, but kept not landing any blows of his own. “This isn’t a dance!†Zaz whined. “You’re supposed to punch him!â€

The puppy at her feet barked and chased its tail around in a circle. She picked the little dog and held it in her arms. “Even Maruchan is getting so bored that he’s chasing his tail because that’s more fun than watching you†She razzed. 

"Alright you little punk this swords going straight through your neck!" The player said as he charged at me more.

I simply keep dodging each attack not breaking a sweat. God damn I let this fight drone on long I guess I'm just not that interested. However a fight needs to be finished. I then flipped back and charged the player.

16293 BD: 6

"Here we go!" I said as I grabbed the players hand as he thrusted his sword at me.

I then twisted around his hand and palmed his elbow up words feeling the bone shatter inside. The player then jumped back and watched his fire arm wiggle around in controllable. (6 damage challenger)

"I'm the best around!" I yelled as I heard the crowd cheer and the winner icon appear above my head.