[PP:F1] SHHHHH!!! (XWuZHeAR )

“Seriously?†Anna said in complete shock.

She nearly dropped the puppy in her arms. Luckily, she caught the tiny poochie and set him upon the ground trying to figure out what in the world she just saw.

“What the hell just happened?†She paused and gave X a confused looks.“ Did you just break this dude’s arm?†Anna giggled, the alcohol finally setting in.She clasped her hands to her mouth completely shocked over the crazy thing that just saw. The guy’s arm was dangling in such an unnatural way that the woman had a hard time looking at the thing.

“SOOOO GROOSSSS,†she laughed again. X was dancing around like a prized boxer would after a match just cheering himself on.

“YOUâ€RE CRAZY!†Annd told him and laughed some more.

"Hahaha I might be!" I yelled back at Zaz who called me crazy.

Man today was fun, met someone new, got into a fight, won a fight, and being cheered on by a crowd never gets old. After a few highfives and the usual banter from crowds all the people left and carried about there day. Now it was just me Zaz and Maruchan. So i walked over to Zaz and gently took the bottle out of her hands and opening it.

"Say you know... You aren't that bad looking for an older woman... And that's actually true considering we look like this in real life also." I said while occasionally taking drinks.

Now I'm really feeling the alchohol plus I also feel really hype from just winning that fight. Maruchan then lept onto my shoulder and barked happily.

"Hahaha hell yeah!" I said in response to Maruchan.

Now, Anna knew something was terribly wrong here. Only she couldn’t tell exactly what it was until X came over and began to talk to her again. "Say you know... You aren't that bad looking for an older woman... And that's actually true considering we look like this in real life also."

Anna tried to grab for the bottle in X’s hand. “Alright my tiny friend… you are cut off.†While it was very sweet of him to flatter her like that, she knew it was only because he’d reached an unsafe limit.

“Now be a good boy and give me the bottle.†

"Hahaha I'm taller than you, the hell?" I laughed as she started reachingfor the bottle.

I gently held her back as I took a few more drinks and then I laughed and gave up the bottle. Seriously though yeh I'm drunk but still she's pretty hot I see that. I was only calling her gordita earlier to make her mad for no reason.

"Hahaha hey let's go back and see if that old man has any more!" I excitedly suggested as I began grabbing at Zaz's hand to lead the way back to the cafe.

“Yes, yes… tall in stature, small in every other way.†She told the boy.

He put out his hand driving Anna back from taking his bottle, but she still continued to try and grab at it. Once he was done he decided to go and get more. “No… I’m getting you and Maruchan dinner and then you’re going to sleep this off!â€

She tried to the boy by the wrist, and lead him to what was good for him but that was a challenge. “Stop fighting!†She scolded him.

"Well I wouldn't say small in every other way. hahahaha!" I joked a joke that was way too easy to make.

Zaz then refused to go back for more alchohol and started tugging at my wrist. She also offered to buy me and Maruchan dinner and making me sleep this off. I decided a free dinner an inn room for the night wasn't bad even though I never sleep in inns.

"Hahaha fine fine il go il go." I said while uncontrollably laughing my head off.

I then let Zaz tug my wrist anywhere she wanted to go. My eyes struggled to stay looking forward as with being dragged by a woman there are... Distractions one can't avoid.

"Maruchan, come on we're getting a few dinner!" I excitedly said to my pup as he barked and began to wag his tail.

Anna was glad that X came along willingly. She looked back at the boy smiling, but in her mind she was just glad he wasn’t putting up a fuss; she did not want to end up like the gentleman the boy has just fought. “He’s pretty dangerous for a kid,†she thought as she continued to smile at him brightly as to give none of her thoughts away.

“That’s right… anything you’d like. Just food though. You’ve had more than enough booze for one day.†And with that, they went in search of something good to eat.

TOPIC COMPLETE

Each player earns the following:

·         1 Skill Point

·         200 Col (one page complete)