[PP-01] The Lonely Loner {Complete}

"Nngh!" Ourian groaned as the tusk pierced his rib. Grabbing it by the tusk, he pulled it out of his chest and threw it hard into the ground.

[iD: 15048]
BD: 5
CD: 3
LD: 5
MD: 6

As he swung the boat to the ground, however, his rib seared with pain, causing him to double over.
---
[/////  ] Ourian
[///////////////] Zeri
[//////    ] Boar (paralyzed 0/1)(Bleeding 0/2)

Boar's Hate

• [/] Ourian
  • [//] Zeri

"That has to hurt..." Zeri said as Ourian couldn't managed to attack the boar. "Ourian must be in a lot of pain...I just have to finish this boar off myself." Zeri walked up to the boar and drove his sword down its back. The boar squealed very loud as it couldn't move just let. Then Zeri took his sword as walked up to Ourian, he knelt down to him and said, "Just sit there till that rib of yours gets better. I can finish this boar by myself."

ID: 15050 BD: 8 (success)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 3

Ourian: [5/7 HP] Hate: 1

Boar: [3/10 HP] (2 base +1 bleed)

As Zeri knelt down to comfort him, Ourian could feel the rage build inside of him. Using his sword to push himself up to his feet, he grabbed his wounded side with his free hand and death glared the boar.

"To hell with that... That little bastard is going to die by my blade..." Ourian snarled. It was as if he was a completely different person. The blood lust in his eyes wa so wild that one would think that he was a demon. Despite his injury, Ourian charged at the boar at full speed.

[15051]

BD: 1 (... really... my rolls suck tonight..."

CD: 1

LD: 18

MD: 3

As he raised his sword, his vision went blurry from pain as he overstretched his reach as he swung. Slashing down, he missed the boar by about two feet. Before he could take another hit, however, Ourain side-stepped the boar and got behind it, preparing another attack, his eyes filled with violent intent and his teeth bared.

---
[/////  ] Ourian
[///////////////] Zeri
[///       ] Boar (Bleeding 1/2)

Boar's Hate

• [/] Ourian
  • [///] Zeri

"So close." Zeri told Ourian as he missed again. "Maybe you should rest." Zeri said as he positioned himself to attack the boar. Zeri and the boar charged at each other and attacked at the same time, but both of them missed their marks completely. "How could that be possible. At least his bleeding dropped his health a little before it went away. Oh well, I have another shot next time. If Ourian stay put and rest for a little."

ID: 15052 BD: 5 (miss) MD: 1(miss)

Zeri: [15/15 HP] Hate: 3

Ourian: [5/7 HP] Hate: 1

Boar: [2/10 HP] (1 bleed) (bleed 2/2)

His anger building, he just rushed at the boar again.

ID: 15055

BD: 3

CD: 4

LD: 14

MD: 1

Swinging at the boar, he misses by just a few inches. Ignoring the pain in his rib, he swings again just to have the boar jump away from him

Ourian: 5/7

Zeri: 15/15

Boar: 2/10

Hate: Zeri: 3

Ourian: 1

Zeri sighed as he saw Ourian still attacking despite his injury, not noticing the boar coming after him. By the time Zeri noticed, it was too late as the boar came scraping his side. Zeri barely felt it but still took some damage. Zeri sliced the boar leaving a gash that made it look like it was cut in half before disappearing into fragments while leaving some loot behind. "Here. You can have half." Zeri told Ourian as he took 25 col and one of the boar's tusks.

ID: 15059 BD: 7 (success) MD: 8 (success) LD: 19(loot)

Zeri: [14/15 HP] (1 base)

Ourian: [5/7 HP]

Boar: [0/10 HP] (2 base) (50 col, 2 mats)

Obtained 25 col and 1 mat

Accepting the loot, he gave Zeri a harsh look.

"I appreciate your concern... but don't EVER tell me to back off in a fight ever again... I don't care if I'm an inch from death. I don't give up, and I never will." Ourian said sternly, but not in a tone that would seem threatening. 

"Sorry... but I have my reasons..."

"I understand. I just wanted your wounds to heal up some. If you would've just waited for a little bit, you wounds would've healed some and you might had a better chance of hitting the boar. I just didn't want you to die, that's all." Then Zeri looked in the direction of the town and said to Ourian, "Wanna talk about it as we head back?"

Ourian just shrugs his shoulders and starts to walk back with Zeri. 

"Like I said, I have my reasons for not stopping... or more accurately, not giving up..." Ourian stated, looking at the reflection of his face in his sword. He could still see the anger in his eyes. 

Zeri listened to Ourian as he sort of explain why he didn't stop attacking, which had Zeri thinking a little. "Maybe he has..." Before even finishing his thought, he stopped in front of Ourian to ask him something. "Do you have something to prove to somebody? It's ok to tell me, I promise what you say to me here will not leave this field. So tell my why you so tense up." Zeri stood there as he waited for Ourian to answer.

Ourian hesitated once more. Why does he want to know so damn much about me?! He thought. He was getting sick of the constant questions about his past. Before he could stop himself, he snapped.

"My past is my past! I barely even know you, yet you expect me to open up to you just like that?! All that you need to know is that I have my reasons, got it?!" Tears started to well up in his eyes. He knew that Zeri didn't mean anything by it, however he had never entrusted anyone with his past. He wasn't going to start with Zeri just because he helped him kill a boar.

As they approached the gates to town, Ourian stopped at the gate.

"Look... I'm sorry for snapping earlier... but my past is a delicate subject for me... One of despair, pain, sadness, and loneliness... I might talk about it one day... but as for now, let's just meet up again some time..." Ourian stated, sending Zeri a friend request. 

Zeri just stood there as Ourian snapped at him, like it didn't even phase him. "Whose past can be worse than mine..." Zeri thought after Ourian got finished. Then Ourian said he might talk about it one day, and Zeri then responded with, "I can tell you mine right now or whenever, I have...absolutely nothing to hide." Then Ourian sent Zeri a friend request, which he accepted. Then Zeri leaned on the wall on the outside of town. " Whatever Ourian does now, is nothing I should care about, he can take care of himself...for now that is."

As Zeri accepted the friend request, Ourian and Zeri parted ways. Ourian couldn't help but think about whether or not he should have told him more about himself. Returning to his room at the inn, Ourian pulled out the Lupine Pendant that dropped from the wolf his first day in Aincrad. As soon as he pulled it out, he equipped it and admired the item's silver shine. 

"If only I could have equipped this thing earlier... it might have helped... Maybe I'll show it to Zeri next time..." He thought as he fell asleep.

RESULTS

Loot

- Each player will receive 25 Col and 1 Crafting Material from killing the Boar.

- Each Player will receive 200 Col for Topic Completion with at least 20 posts

Skills

- Each player will receive 1 Skill Point.

- Ourian trains his Longsword Skill [+1 SP] Untrained --> Novice.